• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy fantasy roleplay idea

Minteafresh

Hey howdy hello. I've been gone for..two months? Maybe it was three. But anyway, I'm back with a need to roleplay and hope to pick up some roleplay buds. You can call me Mint, and tbh I'm bad at talking about myself so none of that. I guess something important would be that I'm a minor. Annndd,. I'm more comfortable playing male characters and usually do m/m, but wouldn't say no to m/f

In the past, there were not only humans. There were creatures now known as myths. Some were feared, and some were loved. Some attacked and killed humans, and some protected them. In a kingdom far away run by a corrupt king, few were spared. Villages invaded and forced to obey the kings command. One village has been spared, but not because of the king. Because of a dragon, who intervences whenever the kings knights gallop up riding on horses with swords drawn. Because of them, the village lives a peaceful but secluded life. The dragon resides in a cave at the base of the mountain, just a few hours of flight away from the village it protects. As thanks, the village folk have created a shrine; filling it with gifts of all sorta to thank the dragon of its gifts. Every year, a person from the village is selected to be the shrines caretaker, making sure the dragon gets their gifts, keep the shrine clean aswell as other things.

Boom, roleplay plot. It'd be oc x oc, with one person being the dragon, and the other being the caretaker. I don't mind either role, so its really up to you. Whatever you feel comfortable as. The dragon of course would have a human form and dragon form, looking as anything under the moon. Anyway, reply or dm me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back