• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Fantasy Roleplay Hunt~Advanced/Literate

peritwinkle

♠️your local Raphael♠️
Helper
17+
Greetings!
With spring here (and Game of Thrones returning) I have decided to embark on a new adventure and kickstart the season with a new fantasy RP. I am an 18 year old student
who loves writing to pieces. I am looking to create a spicy story set in the middle ages of an original world or inspired by the golden age of piracy, something that will challenge me and, like a good book, keep me on
the edge of my seat. Given a good plot, I'm also up for a Game of Thrones AU roleplay; I am more than familiar with the lore and I have also read the first three
books of the series.

giphy.gif
That being said, here is what I expect from a partner:
Be literate and detailed. I consider myself to be a quite advanced writer and I enjoy lengthy replies(~8-14 paragraphs) and rich characters. I lose interest quite quickly if the replies and/or characters
are painfully bland. I also expect proper grammar; occasional mistakes are alright, we all make them, but not if they turn into a pattern. Also, be able to play multiple, diverse characters of
both genders.

Be creative. I love creating living, breathing characters and worlds, with their own political intricacies and difficulties to face. I admit, I am pretty slow when it comes to kicking
things off, but once a good idea is seeded into my mind, I'll be brainstorming all day, given a cooperative partner, which leads me to my next rule...
Communicate with me. I hate doing all the work and it takes the fun out of roleplaying. Work with me, shoot your ideas my way and add to my own, but also tell me if you are not
entirely happy with a certain aspect. OOC talk is key.
I'm a sucker for romance, and although the plot is always more relevant, I could not imagine a story without it.
rs_400x186-170827110747-500-game-of-thrones-2-082717.gif

I always roleplay on threads and keep PMs for OOC chat. I tend to post around 3-4 times a week due to the length of my replies, but that varies on the story and my general
writing mood.

!Please PM me if you are interested!

Happy roleplaying!

Last edited:
Greetings!
With Winter here (and GoT a few months too far), I have decided to embark on a new adventure and kickstart the season with a new fantasy RP. I am an 18 year old student
who loves writing to pieces. I am looking to create a spicy story set in the middle ages of an original world, something that will challenge me and, like a good book, keep me on
the edge of my seat. Given a good plot, I'm also up for a Game of Thrones AU roleplay; I am more than familiar with the lore and I have also read the first three
books of the series. My favourite character to RP across from is Robb Stark before
the Red Wedding, obviously
View attachment 519090
That being said, here is what I expect from a partner:
Be literate and detailed. I consider myself to be a quite advanced writer and I enjoy lengthy replies(~8-14 paragraphs) and rich characters. I lose interest quite quickly if the replies and/or characters
are painfully bland. I also expect proper grammar; occasional mistakes are alright, we all make them, but not if they turn into a pattern. Also, be able to play multiple, diverse characters of
both genders.
Be creative. I love creating living, breathing characters and worlds, with their own political intricacies and difficulties to face. I admit, I am pretty slow when it comes to kicking
things off, but once a good idea is seeded into my mind, I'll be brainstorming all day, given a cooperative partner, which leads me to my next rule...
Communicate with me. I hate doing all the work and it takes the fun out of roleplaying. Work with me, shoot your ideas my way and add to my own, but also tell me if you are not
entirely happy with a certain aspect. OOC talk is key.
4. I'm a sucker for
romance, and although the plot is always more relevant, I could not imagine a story without it.

View attachment 519091

I always roleplay on threads and keep PMs for OOC chat. I tend to post around 3-4 times a week due to the length of my replies, but that varies on the story and my general
writing mood. Please PM me if you are interested (and include your favourite book or TV show if you've read this far)!

Happy roleplaying!

I'm interested. Please message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back