• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Quest

Town
Ray Welches

"Hey this is my dream, I decide what happens, so you both over there coming towards me better listen to my story or else I may need to remove you from this dream." Ray sat down and continued, "I have this friend, his name is Thomas, he's a good man and an amazing fisher, we went to..." Ray began to ramble on and on about his friend and their fishing trip.

Field - Fridolin Brun

Fridolin continued to travel through the air with the same speed, only now he was losing height. He pressed his arms close to his body and forced his legs together so as to go even faster. At that moment he was a human arrow headed straight for the attacker. Fridolin increased the pressure of the air around him so as to adjust his course slightly but misjudged the force needed and began spinning madly. Panic struck him as his cloak stuck to his face and blinded him. Still spinning, he began desperately clawing at the cloak, fighting to regain vision before he hit the ground. He finally managed to pull the cloak away and then by gently weaving flows of air he was able to stop himself from spinning. He then straightened out and turned to face the attacker once again. He was falling much faster now and was only moments away from landing. At the last moment Fridolin somersaulted in the air so that his feet were aimed at the attacker and channelled as much air as he could, directing all the force he'd accumulated into one dense weave and fired it at the attacker.

Ema Sylvia ~ Field

" For the last time? When the fuck did he say it before!? I suppose I shouldn't anger him....Well...Dragons are supposed to be smart...in some stories...maybe he knows where I am..."
She went back to a neutral stance, looking up to Drake and said "Well Mr. Dragon. If you're not going to hurt or eat me, can you at least tell me where I am? I kind of just woke up her in some weird clothing and with a magic staff. The Earth I know doesn't really have dragons....or magic"

Last edited:
Field - Jeremiah Sky
Jeremiah watched from Drake’s wing as the mercenary was powering up. He couldn’t tell but the mercenary looked like dork doing that. Does he think he’s going super saiyan? He then witnessed Fridolin doing a spectacular attack, aimed at the enemy. What would the enemy do? Jeremiah rated the attack 8 out of ten, not enough special effects or dramatic music playing. “Yeah, go Fridolin!” He cheered, turning around to the girl on the ground. “Drake, do you know her?”

RizaTiz RizaTiz Yahhah Yahhah Topf Topf

Field - Drake Templeton

Drake shook his head to both of their questions. "No I don't know her. She kind of just showed up while that guy started attacking me. And I'm not really from here either so sorry can't help you with that question" said Drake. Thinking about whether or not he should spew fire at the knight guy. Wait he could deflect fire. Magic was kind of annoying when it wasn't healing.

Yahhah Yahhah Topf Topf Tsuna Tsuna NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer
Ema Sylvia ~ Field

"Not from here? Well. I know you Dragons like flying around the world but like...you should know at least like....never mind...Would you happen to know if there are any spells that summon people from other worlds to this one? Because I was just relaxing in my..." "Well....I don't think words like apartment or MMOs exist in this world...even the most intelligent person in a...medieval... time wouldn't know those words so..." "Home, I fell asleep and the woke up here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back