• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison (Characters)

Renki

Lazy King of Laziness
Prisoner:

Name:
Personality:
Backstory(Optional):
Crime:
Sentence (in years. I don't want to see "for life" or "lifetime" or something like that):
Powers(limit is 3):
Level(0-4. 2-4 is free):
Quote(Optional):

Guard:

Name:
Personality:
Backstory(Optional):
Job within Prison(Everything you can think of and that really makes sense):
Reason for working here:
Powers(limit is 3):
Quote(Optional):

P R I S O N E R

353bc3e80066c2fd36e97ff384a873f8.jpg

"Sorry, but giving a fuck doesn't go with my outfit."

--Name--
Alexa Day

--Age--

--Race--
Human [Elemental]

--Gender--
Female

--Personality--
Alexa Day is a cocky, bitchy, mischievous, jackass brat who is also a pest. She's very witty and tends to use jokes to break the ice. Sometimes, it doesn't go as planned. Alexa does not believe in love. If she feels that emotion, she'll do full "tsundere" and deny that she's in love. She does not have sympathy or pity. When she was younger, no one cared about her, so why should she care about them?

Alexa's cockiness is sometimes a good thing and a bad thing. Her opponent get's confused because she's so cocky. Her opponent then loses their confidence. However, sometimes it's a bad thing. One day, her cockiness will hurt her pride. Her fatal flaw is her cockiness and arrogance.

Alexa is a jackass because she's not very smart, actually. She doesn't have booksmarts. She does, however, have street smarts which makes up for it. She's clever in her own way.

She's also mischievous. She creates chaos wherever she goes. She's a troublemaker.

--Backstory--
TBR

--Crime--
Severe Theft

--Sentence--
3 Years

--Powers--
o Elemental Manipulation

--Level--

P R I S O N E R

353bc3e80066c2fd36e97ff384a873f8.jpg

"Sorry, but giving a fuck doesn't go with my outfit."

--Name--
Alexa Day

--Age--

--Race--
Human [Elemental]

--Gender--
Female

--Personality--
Alexa Day is a cocky, bitchy, mischievous, jackass brat who is also a pest. She's very witty and tends to use jokes to break the ice. Sometimes, it doesn't go as planned. Alexa does not believe in love. If she feels that emotion, she'll do full "tsundere" and deny that she's in love. She does not have sympathy or pity. When she was younger, no one cared about her, so why should she care about them?

Alexa's cockiness is sometimes a good thing and a bad thing. Her opponent get's confused because she's so cocky. Her opponent then loses their confidence. However, sometimes it's a bad thing. One day, her cockiness will hurt her pride. Her fatal flaw is her cockiness and arrogance.

Alexa is a jackass because she's not very smart, actually. She doesn't have booksmarts. She does, however, have street smarts which makes up for it. She's clever in her own way.

She's also mischievous. She creates chaos wherever she goes. She's a troublemaker.

--Backstory--
TBR

--Crime--
Severe Theft

--Sentence--
3 Years

--Powers--
o Elemental Manipulation

--Level--

Accepted!

Guard:
"Immortality is a gift many desire but a curse I wouldn't wish my Arch-Nemesis. Seeing your Children growing up and dying infront of you breaks you as a Man..."

Name:
Izari Akashi
Race:
Human
Appearance:
latest-2.jpg
Personality:
Izari is the guy who seems to not give any fucks but indeed gives many fucks, multiple in a minute.
H--
"No more Info."
But.
"No. Say I'm unpredictable."
Backstory:
Izari has been cursed with Immortalit--
"Silent."
Job within Prison:
"Just a simple Guard in a not so simple Prison."
No. He works as an Educator for Inmates who haven't received any and need it because they may re-enter Society one Day.
"Fuck you too."
Reason for working here:
"Why would someone work in a Hell like that? I get pretty fucking much Money. That's true but bot the only reason.
Powers:
Immortality+:
Izari is able to heal from any injury no matter how severe.
Not even if you'd erase every single Cell of you, he'd die.
He doesn't age and doesn't have the need to sleep, eat, drink or go to the toilet
However, He doesn't posses any other ability except that, so... Yep.

Attachments

• 3cd5e91366bb2e34916a2f70e39a1674.jpg
    3cd5e91366bb2e34916a2f70e39a1674.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 7
~PRISONER~
latest

"I'm not lazy, I'm just conserving energy."
---------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Leo Goldheart
Race:
Human
Personality:
Leo is seen as a fairly lazy person, and doesn't normally care much about the happenings around him. Seen as a person who kind of lives on the "gray side" of life, it is very strange when he uses his brain to solve amazing feats. Other than when his own well-being is involved, he tends to be selfish and apathetic.
Bio:
W.I.P.
Crime:
Drug Trafficking
Sentence:
10 years
Power:
Vain - A power that can increase the magical burden of an opponent's abilities. The effect can be applied multiple times, preventing powers which use a significant amount of magic.
Discrimination - A power capable of describing other people's abilities, like pointing their weaknesses.
(Leo has no combat-style abilities, so that's why he used to carry a handgun and a switchblade on him)
Level:
Renki Renki

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back