• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BladesofValkyrie

One Master to Rule Them All
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've decided to make a list of plots based on different series I enjoy, so here they are!

The stuff I should probably get out of the way first.
- I'm eighteen. I know some people have age restrictions so I figured I'd add it. I'm also nonbinary, so they/them pronouns for me.
- I only really do LGBTQ+ stuff, there's enough straight stuff in the media and so I prefer doing stuff I identify more with. Generally, I prefer m// and nonbinary pairings, but I'm still open to f// (girls are perfect). There are reasons for it but that's not important.
- I'm lit. Generally, I match my partner, but I won't be able to throw out a novel every time, I just don't think it works for pacing. I prefer quality over quantity, there's no reason to stuff a response with a bunch of random fluff to reach a word count, but it's no good to just have a sentence or two because that's never been enough to properly tell a story, in my experience at least.

Based on: Villainess Level 99 - I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord
YC is a noble enrolled in their first year at the Royal Academy, a place every noble attends for three years at the age of 15.
YC didn't expect much to happen, most nobles went through the years with nothing but their reputation to worry about. In fact, during the entrance ceremony, the biggest disturbances were a commoner with light magic (an incredibly rare magic type) and a student with black hair, MC. That was until the level measurements, where the student with black hair was assessed at level 99.
Later, they were shown to use dark magic (rarer than light magic in humans, common in monsters) and now there's a rumor spread by the Second Prince himself that the black-haired student is actually the Demon King.

YC & MC were summoned to another world by a Goddess to gather the 'orbs of power' to gain new abilities, allies, and strength in order to defeat the Demon Lord. Toward this end, they were both granted a cheat ability and divine blessing. She promised to return to check on them in ten years when her power had recovered to full.
And so, they're thrown off onto their adventure, whether willingly or unwillingly, only to find that the 'orbs of power' were in their inventories and the Demon Lord had already died.
Now what are they supposed to do?

Alternatively, YC can already be a resident of this world.

Based on: The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World! (Don't really recommend tbh)
After completing his journey in another world, a typical fantasy world to be exact, MC comes back to Earth only to discovered his powers still work after all. But it seems his mission isn't over yet as he learns that his original world wasn't as 'normal' as he'd thought, spirits and supernatural everywhere.
YC, one of the defenders against such forces (a hunter? exorcist?), recruits him to join his cause, and they team up to defeat whatever is threatening Earth.

MC is the Crown Prince of a powerful kingdom, YC is from a long line sworn to protect the crown.
A prophecy surrounding MC states that he would bring ruin to the kingdom. The king, out of love for his son, hid him away from the world. The royal line, being able to commune with the gods in times of need, had never believed the words of prophets, and thus shunned the prophecy they spoke.
Many years later, YC, trained from the moment he could hold a wooden sword or shield, will finally meet your charge, the Prince of Ruin. A man the world claims to be ruthless, bloodthirsty, and demonic.
He wasn't quite what you were expecting.

All members of the royal line receive a blessing, God's Revelation, at birth; a power that sets them above most others. But until their body matures, the power lies dormant and so the prime is sheltered from the world.
However, when this generation's heir apparent, MC, was finally tested, the unthinkable happened. Their stats were average - bar his magic ability, something every royal had been born with - and they were without any kind of unique ability - no, they were without any ability at all. Immediately, he was placed under fire from nobility and common folk alike with only the King to stand for his protection. But the King knew he could not protect MC for long.
And when the nobles suggested a compromise, there was no other choice to be had. The King sent his son to the border with magic items and more than enough gold to support him as he found his feet. Of course, the nobles wanted him gone, not hidden, and curses were woven into each item and his destination was set to a forest of monsters.
It was in that forest that the ex-prince's revelation revealed itself.

This one is more of a character idea that I've been playing with, here are some ideas I had for the other side that I've got an idea on what to do for.
- A knight secretly sent behind the carriage by the King himself to protect MC.
- Maybe an adventurer that's willing to take the new blood under their wing, or another newbie wanting a friend.
- It's a bit different, but the owner of an inn, restraunt/cafe, or other kind of shop would be super cute! [This is what I'm craving, m//]
- A monster that MC defeats in battle and decides to join him. Perhaps because their culture values strength in a might makes right kind of way. Or, their traditions state that if they are spared by an enemy, they must become their subordinate or something along those lines. Maybe they just want to hang out with one of the "civilized" races and didn't even pick a fight in the first place.
- Or whatever you want to do that isn't there.

You can also hit me up with your own ideas!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back