• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yuki looks up at the building, “I miss the days of thinking this size of building was huge.”

Yuki fondles herself lightly, “the baby is really going to enjoy what comes out of these”

Jack looks confused"i took what you said really wrongly "

Crow gets back on the ship and walks up to razor "hey you got a minute"

Yuki winks, “I bet you did”

Razor looks to Onyx and Ebony as they are getting ready to leave the ship, then back to Crow, “uh, sure. What do you need?”

Razor stood confused, he dropsthe things he was picking up, “Alright?”

“Okay”, Yuki smiles, “So, where should we go first?”

“I’m having another one of those weird cravings where the baby wants a specific food”, Yuki laughs halfheartedly.

Razor follows Crow through the portal, “so, what did you wanna show me?”

Crow walks up to the door to his house "just wait and see if I told you, you wouldn't believe me"

"what is it that you're craving, it's not human again is it" Jack asks

Razor stands outside, “okay?”

“Nonono.” Yuki waves her hands around, “it’s something weird this time, not so horrifying.”

“Not exactly “, Yuki says, “I don’t think of squid as a food,”, she sighs, “deep fried, pickle flavored cake, with cherry frosting, and grated black licorice....”, she gags at the words from her mouth.

Razors eyes rise wide open, “Ruby..? But how is this..? You look so...”, he looks to Crow, “what kind of time travel did you do to make this happen?”

"that sounds delicious and disgusting at the same time" Jack laughed

"I just found her one day before met you, don't know how it happened and don't want know" Crow grabs Ruby's hand

“Before you met me, or before you met a different me?”, Razor asks, he noticed the hand holding, “Wait... are you two together?!?”

“It does...”, Yuki sags in onto herself, “but I want it so bad...”

Crow went to say something but Ruby cut him off " we're actually married"

"the only problem is idk who would make that" jack said

Razors eyes narrow as he looks to Crow, “in what way... I have met some pretty weak gods and know what an actual bond is.”

“I knoooooow...”, Yuki says, “could we try the bakery and ask them if they would?”

“I’ll let you ask them” jack said walking over to the bakery

“she wanted it done the way you did, but she insisted so did I did it, it was very complex but I did it" crow said

Razor sighs and looks to Ruby. He points sternly, “that was very irresponsible of you...” , his head drops, “but I completely understand it...”, he looks to Crow, “that explains why it looks like you haven’t aged a day for a while...”, he looks back to Ruby, “so... in your timeline... is you mother still around? Am I? Because in mine, I lost both you and your mother.”

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea, it’s very hot in there with the ovens running...”, Yuki says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back