• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"not really anything but I still gotta do the concert and If You really want me to I can deal work the Council" Jack said

“Cthulhu!!” Jack yells

Cthulhu appears “yes jack”

“Can you kill the council” jack asks

Cthulhu stares at jack “you know they can’t die right”

“Yes I’m aware, so can you just imprison then to where they won’t escape” jack asked

“I suppose, I have an idea for it” Cthulhu disappears then imprisons the council in a anti necromancy cell where the Backstreet Boys is constantly playing

Jack looks at yuki “problem solved, they will suffer a fate worse than death”

Yuki smiles, “I suppose we could. I don’t ever seem to wear anything besides this dress”

Yuki smiles as she takes his hand, “I hope they have larger sizes. I’ve been craving ice creaa lot latley”

“Alright”, Razor stretches his back, “I guess that would be nice. Should I ask my family to come with?”

"it's up to you, well meet you at the mall" Jack says walking off the ship with Yuki

Crow comes through a portal next to razor "I'm back on the ..." Crow looks around "since when does Jack actually dock the ship, usually he beaches it then kills of the city village or town he crashed near"

Razor laughs, “It was my idea. It’s good to see how society is going every now and then without doing something weird like doing crack with a god.”

"hey that can be fun sometimes, but it's very bad, anyways you know where your going around here" Crow asked

Jack was walks into the mall with Yuki"where you want to go first"

Last edited:
Razor smirks, “and where is that?”

Yuki smiles, “how does shopping for clothes sound?”

Razor smiles, “I suppose I do. Jack didn’t actually know this, but when I wasn’t with the ship, I lived around Florida for a little bit in my boat house.”

“Yes!”, Yuki smiles cheerfully and gains a pep in her step

Razor nods, “yeah. I probably ought to get my family. Onyx is going to wanna see his friends...”

Yuki walks to the deck, “so uh, how do we get down? It’s kinda windy, so I don’t exactly want to turn into the flurry.”

Jack jumps off the side. When he landed his right leg shin bone breaks and goes through the skin by his knee. His foot is only 2 once away from his knee. Jack looks at it "wow I didn't know I could shorten my leg like that" he looks up to Yuki "jump I'll catch you"

Crow heads of the ship and toward his house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back