• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jack takes off his hat and puts it to his chest then turns toward razor “you okay razor”

“I need help finding parts to build my watch” crow said

“I don’t think we can stay on this ship, Jack...”, Razor says without moving, “Not after this...”, he looks over to the spot where Eros was killed, “I can already tell that every time I look in that direction... The only thing I will ever see is Eros... and It was bad enough before...”, He looks over to the other side of the ship, “looking over there already fills me with grief as it is...”

Excalibur nods, “can do.”

Last edited:
“Then let’s gathering the people who want to leave and get off this ship” jack said putting his hat back on

“Ok so would there be parts on the old ship” crow asked

Excalibur checks his database. He puts his left on his forehead, “Well... You did bring back some technology from the future in order to upgrade the ship to the best it could possibly be with it’s current size...” he processes for a second, “However, I don’t think any of the specific parts are available to put one together as is...”,
he calculates for a few seconds, “There is a good chance that you could make a time machine ... However, will not be as compact as your old watch, but it will work just as functional; even if it is a bit bulky... it would take up approximately 15.2589 square meters if you can gather the correct parts from the ship and gather these specific parts.”, he prints out a list from his mouth, “however, you wouldn’t be able to use the parts straight away. You would need to alter them a bit using these parts that are also found on the ship.” He prints out a longer list.
He makes a really complicated and very small device using his hand and gives it to Crow, “If you want, you can transfer the other me that is still on the ship onto this. he is probably freaking out so much right now. Who knows, maybe you can implement him into the time machine. He might be able to help you program it more efficiently and give you some features that it didn’t previously have, set as a few preset multiverse.”,
He smiles, “I’m gonna do eat something now, I don’t have enough material inside of myself to make up for the repairs I need”, he walks into the kitchen on Abigor’s ship.

“I feel like we should wait a day or two so my kids can calm down just a bit”, Razor scratches his head, “well... and myself... and who knows, maybe I can convince my family to come with... there are 900 people...”, he looks to the other dead bodies that haven’t been cleaned up yet, “823 people here... one of them probably won’t mind being the captain.”

Crow stands there processing what Excalibur just said “why did I have to understand what he said, why can’t things be easy” crow starts pacing thinking of what to do

“Ok I’ll be on abigors ship when your ready just you know jump over and say when your ready to go” jack walks back to yuki “hey let’s go to the other ship, bed is probably warm so why don’t you and I go cool it down if know what I mean”

Yuki walks with him, “I’m not really in the mood right now”, she says, “I’m kinda sad that one of us died and I wasn’t able to heal them in time...”

Excalibur eats a cupcake whole

“I didn’t mean that I meant sleep, I think I need sleep, can’t remeber when I last slept” jack said

Crow continues to pace

Hailey looks at mactoff “I’ve read it twice and a lot would match abigor but I still don’t believe it”

“Ah... I suppose that makes sense, you are still half human after all.”, Yuki smiles.

Onyx continuously creates and destroys metal.

Crow feels a tap on his shoulder

Crow looks to whom is tapping on his shoulder

“Yes sadly that I am, I hope that one day I’ll be able to fix that and become what race my dad is, which I really don’t know for sure” jack said

Yuki taps him on the shoulder quickly, “that isn’t how genetics work Jack. And this isn’t something like Ambrosia where you just turn into a god, I’ve done reasarch and it was apparently all eaten millennia ago by some legendary beast. And apparently it didn’t really affect them.” She puts her hand just above his shoulder, “not to mention, you pretty much have most of his genes anyway, you are just a bit smaller and don’t have nearly as many abilities as he does. Heck from the looks of it you only really got the age halt, he bestowed the other power to you”, she giggles a little, “Not to mention you always try to hide your true form anyway. Why do you even do that, your tentacles are so handsome”, she plays with his hair a little.

There is nobody behind Crow, but he does hear laughter from what sounds a lot like Morgan freeman.

Crow looks around confused “what the fuck, whose there”

“If you want me in my true form then just ask” jack turns toward yuki “I don’t have to hide it, I do it because it makes my life simpler”

“Does it really?” Yuki tilts her head, “how?”

“Over here”, it sounds like a small child to Crow’s left, “or am I over here?”, it sounds like a lady in her 20s to his right, “Or maybe...”, It sounds like George Bush, “I’m right in front of you”, someone who looks just like chuck Norris steps out of seemingly thin air, “you time travel a lot, don’t you?.”, his voice sounds like Jackie chan.

MacToff looks between Hailey and the scroll "Fun. Some people are going to the other ship, ye should come with us"

“Can you carry me” Hailey asked

“Yeah most people wouldn’t want anything to do with me if I was in my true form” jack said

Crow looks at him questioningly “yes that may be true, but who are you and what do you want with me”

Yuki looks confused, “Jack... You know that Everyone looks drastically different here, right? And Everyone knows who your father is. Why would they do that?”

“I am Lyrik...”, the thing says, “I reside in what this realm has named the 5th demention. I live as the concept of time. In this simple space of a 3rd demention, I see all, I HEAR all, And I can change anything I so desire. A being such as yourself can not begin to fathom my existence because my mere existence can not be processed as possible by your demention’ standards.”, Lyrik pauses for a second, “people have confused my race to be many things. They Usually call us gods and deamons whenever we show up. I never come to this space because it was planned to be used for research purposes. However, in recent millennia, there have been a few beings seem to use this space as their main place of residence. Three of them seem to enjoy hanging around this specific crew. This is not something that normally happens, so I was curious to see why they are so intrigued. I am also curious to how you learned how to travel through time.”

Hailey smiles as mactoff carries her

“I just like my human form, I only use my true form when I need to” jack says

Crow stares at him blankly “so your a creature that can control everything”

Last edited:
“In your concept of everything? I suppose”, Lyrik says

“Alright..?”, Yuki looks confused, “I suppose that makes sense.”

“Well if you want I can stay in my other form” jack said

Crow still looks confused “if that’s true can I have my watch back”

Cthulhu appears In front of abigor “abigor I have news to tell you”

Last edited:
“you can look however you want. Isn’t that how shapeshifting works?” Yuki says, “Except for me, because I really don’t want you to”

“You don’t wanna go on your little scavenger hunt?”, Lyrik floats upjside down and starts walking around as if he’s on solid ground

Razor collapses on the ground and passes out, his limbs disappear.

Onyx yawns, “it’s getting late...”, he looks to Ebony, “It’s bedtime.”

“Fine”, Ebony gets up and starts walking to the rammed boat

“Well... that was easyer than I thought I’d be...”, onyx says

Last edited:
“I can shape shift” jack says questioningly

Crow follows him with his eyes “I really don’t”

Cthulhu looks at him it’s about something I did”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back