• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“How did you guess that of all things?”, Onyx says

“Who knows, maybe they will join us if we ask.”, Yuki says, “There are quite a few crew members here, and at least one of them would probably like the idea of being captain.”

Skylar facepalms after witnessing what Abigor just did.

Crow looks at him “it’s just a guess, I don’t even know what I said”

Jack nods “but you never know he could wanna stay”

MacToff groans and mutters to Hailey. "Diathan dearga, cuidich leis a 'chùis seo"
Translation: Dear gods, help this retard

Last edited:
“I would but I don’t know if it’s a good time right now” jack says

Crow thinks for a second “so I need to make a new watch, you wanna help me”

“Oh, um... I’m not very.. uh... sciencey... I know some things about computers, but that’s about it”, Onyx scratches his head, “but there was this guy in the elevator of the old ship that might be able to help. He seemed to understand how things work...”

“I suppose that makes sense, but you might want to ask soon, you never know, he could want to stay here soon if you wait too long.”, Yuki says

Razor finishes the thing he was building, it was a wooden platform that seemed stable enough for a few people to stand on to while floating in the water. It had a crevasse in the center that seemed to be big enough for someone to lie down in it and a cloth coating across its entire area. A few unlit torches lined its edge, they seemed to have strips of cloth hanging down to the center where the crevasse is. He turns his hammer back into a hand and set down the remaining nails that he had left. He walks over to Eros’s body and carefully picks it up. He walks over to his creation and sets Eros down in the center, making sure to make them seem like they are in the most comfortable position Razor can put them in. He takes a step back and sighs .

MacToff walks onto the deck and over to Razor. "Sorry fer yer loss. Mind if play fer them?" MacToff motions to his bagpipes sitting in a corner

Eli laughs "I don't think you are retarded. You seem to be alot more intelligent then you let on. You probably don't even know your own intelligence." She shrugged "But what do I know. I'm just a midget demon" she shrugged and patted his shoulder a little harder this time "welp im gonna go drink. See ya." she smiles and walks off to the kitchen.

“I guess I’ll go now” jack walks off to where razor is

“Well I don’t really want to talk to him right now, he will just ask me questions I have answers to but I don’t want to say the answer” crow said

Davy Jones watches the ship through a spyglass and sees Mephisto. "Fuck. Shit. Goddamn motherfucking sonofabitch" He grabs the helm and turns his ship around

“Um... Okay...”, Onyx says

Yuki nods and watches him walk away.

Razor nods to MacToff.

Last edited:
Excalibur starts cleaning up the blood.

“Sure”, Razor turns around, “But I need to do something real quick”, he walks to Onyx, “Son, please come outside...”

Onyx Turns to his father, “Alright...”, he looks to Crow, “Sorry, I gotta do whatever it is he wants.”, he Follows Razor out to the deck.

“Wait here”, Razor walks inside and finds Ebony wearing an adorable outfit and a towel on her head. He picks her up, “Gotcha!l

Ebony laughs, “what are you doing”

“Talking you outside, so we can say our last goodbyes...”, Razor says as he strains to keep a smile on his face, “lets go to the deck.” He walks to the deck with her in his arms.

Last edited:
Excalibur finishes cleaning the blood with a high pressure stream of water that’s coming out through his palm using a tube that is going all the way down to the water, “Yes?”, his nano bots eat up his tube and revert his hand to its normal appearance.

Razor sets down Ebony who runs over to Eros, “his head isn’t in two places anymore.”

“Nope”, Razor forces a smile, “I wanted to make sure they were in a decent condition when we say goodbye.”

Ebony tries reaches to touch the stitches, but stops herself before making contact. She runs inside with tears in her eyes.

Onyx just looks at Eros with a sad expression, “there were so many things I wanted to do with you, but we never did any of them. I’ve already lost you once... At this point I don’t even know why I thought I would be able to.”, he follows Ebony inside.

Razor lights the torches using a candle and starts to lower Eros into the ocean using his metal, “Farewell, my love...”
When the platform reaches the water, he gently pushes it away. He stands and watches it burn, and slowly sink into the depths. “Farewell...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back