• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“How have you not passed out yet anyway?”, Yuki looks at his arm, “I mean, you are still bleeding a lot... I don’t even think you could stop that kind of bleeding with a burn unless you break off the arm.”

Last edited:
Yuki noticed the blood pooling in the cloth that jack is using, “I can’t touch anything hot. Even warmth makes me uncomfortable.”

Yuki sighs, “fine.”, she gets the stuff and hands them to him, “Just don’t touch me with that arm”

Yuki distances herself quite a bit, “maybe wait a few seconds for me to get away before you do that?”

“Sorry” jack finishes heating up the metal and burns the ends of where he’s bleeding on his arm and the bleeding stops “see I told ya it would work”

“It still would have been better for me to just heal you. You may be numb to pain now, but in 5 minutes you are gonna be feeling it all over again non stop”, Yuki sighs, “I don’t get why you are so stubborn when it comes to your health. Even though you regenerate, you still feel the pain; and it’s obvious that you aren’t the biggest fan of pain.”

Last edited:
“All if that may be true, but sonetimes I wanna experience what happens to me, I don’t usually get to keep my injuries for long, so sometimes I like to just keep them for as long as I can” jack stands up

Hailey grabs her clothes and puts them on

“You know what..?”, Yuki surrounds the metal to with really cold snow and ice in order to cool it off instantly, “You are not okay right now and I am going to heal you.” She raises her arms to heal Jack

Jack pulls away “NO MY ARM!!!!” jack steps back “if you want to heal you gotta catch meeeee!!!!!!!!” jack takes off running out the kitchen door

Yuki facepalms, “oh my lord...”, she freezes Jack’s feet to the ground and walks up behind him as he falls flat on his face. Jack’s arm breaks above the elbow as he falls to the ground. It’s surprisingly very brittle, “and now this happened...”

Jack looks up from the floor board to his arm that is now off and to where it once was “wow man, that looks like it hurts, I wonder if I can still move it” jack tries to make it move

Yuki sighs really loudly, “you couldn’t move it before... why would you be able to move it now???”

After a few seconds, the bone twitches and Yuki is beyond terrified. The bone starts bending back and forth in quick recession. Yuki let’s out a screech before hearing laughter from slightly down the hall. She turns to see Onyx carrying Ebony.

“You didn’t think he actually did it, did you?”, Onyx laughs; hard, “ I put some metal in between some of his bone marrow!”

Yuki sighs again, “Onyx... can you please knock him out so he can heal?”

Onyx looks at him and smiles deviously, “gladly...”, he covers Ebony’s eyes with his hand and hits jack in the back of the head really hard using a metal bat.

Yuki screeched, “I didn’t want you to hit him THAT hard!”, she sighs, “but I suppose this works... he won’t wake up until he’s healed at least. And he will heal much quicker this way. It should only be a few more minutes until he heals completely.”, she looks to him as his brain pieces itself back together while the muscles and bones of his arm slowly climb down to to form a wrist. “It is a very strange process to watch.”

Onyx feels very uneasy as he watches, “I’ve never actually payed very much attention to him while he heals. It’s very.. gross...”

Ebony tries to see, but onyx only moves his hand when she tries to get a look.

After jacks hand had formed it started to form a tentacle.

Jack started waking up “w-what ... why does the back of my head hurt”

“You were acting delusional because of blood loss. Onyx knocked you out for me so you would heal quicker.”, Yuki looked at the blood puddle on the ground, “he hit you a little harder than expected”, she looks at his tentacle, “Also, your hand healed back to its original form. I forgot you had tentacles for fingers.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back