• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“........anyway, if you want to know why I’m here....I thought I can sell you and your crew with some potions.....” Musa said.

Fae walks out and stumbles. she goes to drink some more alcohol and burps setting it alight. "ahh!!" she drops the bottle and the ship start to catch fire. "well fuck"

Fae just ignored the fire and walked through it. she leans over the side of the boat and shouts "HEY LADY HAVE YOU GOT AN DRUGS FOR SALE???"

Razor walked over and poured a large bucket of sand onto the fire in an attempt to put it out

she looked at the fire and laughed "you know that fire would be easily put out with water but WE ARE IN THE DESERT FOR SOME BIZZAR REASON'

Razor puts a blanket of metal over the fire, snuffing it out.
"Onyx enjoys lighting fires. luckily I enjoy suffocating them"

Musa is startle when Fae appears and then see Razor there. “Um......if you people didn’t want any potions.....”

Musa get back a little when Onyx lean closer. “Well...I have one love potion.....sad potions.....water potions.....” She explains different kind of potions to him.

“Um....I don’t have it with me....I already sold it.....and I don’t sell drugs.....” Musa said as she fix her long white hair.

Musa looked at Fae when she said “useless” and it make her sad but she quickly look at Onyx. “Love potions costs $150 and its only one....” She show him a little bottle with a red liquid inside.

"Alright" onyx pulls out a small orb of mind metal from his pocket and dissolves it to be a bag full of gold, "do you have it with you?"

Onyx handed over the bag and took the potion, covering it in an orb and sent it to his room, "nice, I can use that for something later."

Onyx looked away, "no, it's just... I have it. For.. reasons..." he began to walk in attempts to leave the conversation

Musa is now wondering about it as she signs. “ Look like I’m done here....” She turn around and suddenly, sandals broke and fell on the floor and all of her potions is broken.

"Well, that can't be good..." onyx stated as he breathed in the fumes.
He dropped to his knees and face planted as tears emerged from his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back