• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Razor leaves the room, walks to the edge of the deck, and looks into the waterless ocean

Last edited:
Jessica signs as she stay quiet while being punished.

Hours laters, she fell asleep as she didn't hear anything from Jack.

Jessica wake up, hearing a slapping sound. “Huh......” She rubbed her eyes as she can see that she still.....inside.

Razor dissmisses any mind metal that isn't attached to his body. He feels more refreshed than he has in a long while; since before he even met the initial crew. His stress eased away, and he began to recall some of the major events in his life.
He sighed as he stared blankly.

Jack stops and slaps her with it "meat slap, you may be wondering why but the real question is what meat did I slap you with"

Jessica get slapped by a meat but she didn’t say anything as she know that looked away, not looking his eyes.

Meanwhile, outside a ship, a stranger came and wanna to see the people in the ship. “ Hello? Anyone home?”

ABIGOR LEANS SLIGHTLY TOWARDS ONYX "STUFF........ ABIGOR BE DRINK BIG BARREL GET DRUNK HAVE FUN, PUKE ON CARPET, EAT FOOD PUKE ON CARPET"

“Um.....I am not a dude....I’m a lady......don’t you boys don’t know me? Musa Stone? A Fortune Teller?” She said as she looked at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back