• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Ewww, Onyx, what you did is disgusting...." Jessica walked away quickly and returned to Jack with some cup of water.

he shifted and looked at himself before looking back at her "what, I ware shorts to bed to help stay cool at night," he propped himself up with his arm "and we're sharing a room now remember?"

Zeda smiled and hugged her "and your very cool," after a couple of minuets he asked, "how are you feeling>?"

zeda "I feel a bit better now, but it's going to suck when it gets hotter outside" he said shifting his head to look out the window

Zeda pointed to his ears and hair "arctic wolf, I can withstand the cold a lot better than I can withstand heat" he thought for a second "that doesn't mean that I'm not willing to experience the heat."

zeda looks at the ceiling "yah," he stayed quiet for a little bit, "do you remember what happened after you ate Cat's pancakes?"

Jessica signs as she get a feeling that something is wrong with him, but she won't say anything. "Anyway, Jack, all I wanted to spend time with you....you know I love you...." Jessica said it as follows him toward the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back