• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cat "he has a table and chair's in his room why not wait" she holds out her hand for her pictures,
Excalibur over the intercoms "INTERCOM SYSTEM RESTORED, SHIP SYSTEMS AT 23%, MY BODY WILL BE FINISHED REPAIRING IN APPROXIMATELY THREE DAY'S"

Jessica had her over her picture back as she signs. "Cat.....are you ok for me with Jack, since now that he your Dad...." Then, see Excalibur come by.

(Excalibur is traped in a lower part of the ship that has been sealed off by wreckage)
Cat "I've had all my life to deal with her death, jack lurned that i was alive, and that she had died, sixteen year's ago i'm sure he is ready to move on" she take's the picture's back and heads for her room to be alone.

"Right, good night, Cat...." Jessica watch her leave as she signs. She wanna to get alone too so she headed to the lower part of the ship.

Zeda looked at her and rolled his eyes then hugged her from behind trying to stay cool, "let me tell you how cymarens came to be" he said before leading her to there bed and sitting on it "in the year 2078 humans unlocked the full potential of DNA and began crating creatures to serve them. After 3 years the humans created the cymarens, a slave race superior to all the creatures they had made before. they did this by combining pure animal DNA with pure human DNA and giving it form as us." he pointed to himself. "there are five types of cymarens. K-9, Feline, reptile, Aquatic, and Arian or birds." he stopped letting her prosses the information

Zeda put his finger to her lips shushing her "no time travel shit right now please, ok" he then moved his hands to hers "I was born in the year 2134, the cymarens had convinced the humans on earth to give them freedom but were still being traded as slaves to colonies and black markets" he looked away "I barely managed to survive"

Zeda fell into the bed unable to stop Fae as she stroked his ears, he smiled at her as she did his tail was also wagging beneath him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back