• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
she blushed "join you??" she stopped for a moment "we are on a boat. we dont have hot springs??" she looked at him like he was an idiot but she had a little smile

Eros had gotten razor to the bed keeping a close eye on him. He shook his head thinking to himself. Maybe he should be more careful. He was fond of this man and craved his attention but seeing as he passed out it worried Eros a tad. He exhaled softly sitting on the side patiently watching over him. If anyone tried to enter the room eros would probly get territorial and bite hands off.

she just looks confused "what? oh never mind. hmmm maybe another time" she smiled "i like it up here" she looked back to the sky

Razor stirred and opened his eyes just a little bit, "hey... I think I'm going to call it a night... I feel exhausted..." He smiled and then fell into slumber.

(I think I'm gonna call it a night as well)

He chuckled as With that Eros climbed right into the bed going to his spot. He curled up beside razor snuggling up to him comfortably. He felt nice and warm as he buried his face into razor's side purring. He started to drift off himself deep within his own mind falling asleep.

she giggled "its fine. you can get to know me all over again" she flicked his nose "annnddd now you cant cheat by being in my head"

she smiled "i remember last time when you were inside my head you found out a secret and wouldnt leave me alone for months"

after a while of the two sitting watching the stars she got up and popped her wings out giving herself a stretch. she smiled and looked down at her friend "well im gonna hit the hay. its a little cold out here" she giggled and flew down to the ground and walked to her room getting ready for bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back