• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
she chuckles "oh its nothing.. uno i used to have a kid once, her name was water lilly. but..." she went silent for a moment "people killed her. she wasnt even one" she looks horribly sad "so in return i killed all of them." she laughed gently "kids arent really my thing i guess."

she smiled at him "oh you dont have to say anything. it was a couple hundred years ago. since then i vowed to never have a kid"

she laughed and looked down to where cat would be "if you want them. but i dont." she laughed to herself "hey cayde. dont you think its ironic that her nick name is cat when she is a cat?"

she smiles and looks at him "no one here is the same. i think thats what makes it so interesting and fun most of the time"

she smiled "i cant fly that high/ if i could i would tell you" she stared into the sky "do you think there are others." she pointed to the sky laying next to him "up there"

she nodded "neither. There probably is. I like to think there is a village on the tallest mountain where the only creatures there are dragons"

she smiled and looked at him "im a dragon and i like you" she realised what she said "well u-um i mean. platonically. u-uno. friends." she looked away trying to hide a slight blush on her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back