• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jessica look away for a moment, " Ah, Jack it just that...I wanna to get to know your room.....so someday I......"

Razor feels something odd around in his mind, he can't quite pinpoint it, so he starts walking around the ship. He sees Fae and walks over, "Hey, what's up?"

Jessica is looking at Abigor map and see some island she didn't know and found a map that she is going to....

16b5378fbf2e8ff77b685c02cfbe6540.jpg

"not as what i seem, but i still am one very sexy bastard....even so darling..."

name: eros
species: sirubine (siren/incubus hybrid)

Razor looks at her for a second and noticed she wasn't wearing the shirt, "where'd the shirt go?"

awakening for the first time in what seemed to be ages as he got up stretching with a yawn. His wings unfold at full length from behind him as he sat up from his nest. His red eyes darted down to the shore where the new arrivals had been. He grinned before licking his lips. How perfect. The surbine opened his mouth and began to sing in his hypnotic voice as the be expected of a siren.

fae heard something and got curious. "hey guys i'll be back" she said and spread her wings and started to fly towards to thing. she hovered in the air. seeing a nest. "come out"

Razor heard the singing, gagged, and walked to his room grumbling, "there is no way I'm heading toward that sound after the last time"

Jessica is enchanted by the singing voice. "I wanna hear it more...."
Then when the ship land on island, Jessica quickly get off the boat....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back