• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Crow looked frustrated and then drops his head to the desk “I’m not drunk I’ve just been up for a week, and the stowaway is ... I don’t wanna talk about it”

“Well there’s stuff i wanted to tell you” jack said

Yuki spits the fish out, it shatters on the deck, “Okay, what is it’s you want to tell me?”

“Is it someone you loved?”, Excalibur asks

Crow sighs softly “well yes, it’s someone I still love and she is now back home”

“well very soon the ship might be under attack” jack says

“Who was it?”, Excalibur asks

Yuki leans forward with laughter , “what? That’s impossible. This ship is the most durable one that you’ve had”

“Yes I’m aware, but other things convince me that it’s not” jack said seriously

Crow looked up the screen “why would you wanna know”

“Crow. I’m a machine. I enjoy having Information”, Excalibur states

“Wow, you really think there is a threat. If that’s the case I should probably hide somewhere... I wouldn’t want what hardened last time to happen again.” Yuki melts nervously

Crow sighs “it’s my wife, she wanted to see me”

“You won’t get blown away yuki, I won’t let that happen again” jack says

“Didn’t you say she died at some point?”, Excalibur asked

“Are you sure? Promise me”, Yuki asked

“Did you use time travel to get her back like you always say not to do? because it breaks the rules and has a terrible effect on the other timeline.”, Excalibur states

“Good. Now, where should I hide? I don’t want the baby to get hurt if someone finds me”, Yuki asks

“Alright, Who is it?”, Excalibur questions

“The old ship? You still have it?”, Yuki asks

“What floor? And how can I even get to it without it taking hours?”, Yuki is starting to panic

Razor stops, “Where am I even going?!? He just told me to get the ship... does he tell me where it is? No.”, he starts running back.

Jack realizes that he has told no one about the elevator and goes the intercom and flips it on “attention everyone please go to the elevator located near the kitchen we all go to, thank you” jack grabs yukis hand “let’s go”

“Well yes it is his daughter, can you not have anyone know until the time is right” crow asks

“How is that even possible? And why did you hit on her when she was 15?”, Excalibur asks with an obvious tone of disgust.

“Oh-“, Yuki gets pulled along, “there is an Elevator? Why have we all been using the stairs?”

“Because I didn’t know what to do I lost all control of my self when I saw her on the ship” crow said his head still down on the desk

“Because I’m a dumbass and told no one” jack said

“But how did you marry her? I thought she didn’t exist in your timeline- real quick I’m just going to let you know that I hear everything on the ship so I know Everyone’s secrets. Especially Razor, he really has to do something about that sleep talking...”, Excalibur pauses, “oh yeah, I know that you couldn’t just hear the intercom due to me talking to you, but Jack just said to meet him at the elevator by the main kitchen. And apparently it is actually possible that the ship will sink.. or at least Razor thinks so, and something about him being one of the Barbers! I really wish I could eat popcorn right now.”

“That sounds right.”, they arrive at the elevator.

Razor is shortly behind. He is deeply gasping for air when he stops, “I hate... having to run... with a leg... again...”

Jack presses a button on the elevator and it opens then turns to razor “I can fix that if you want after this is all over”

Crow gets up “Excalibur I’ll talk to you about that later and transfer all what we talked about to your clone, I’m leaving till this is all over” he opens up a portal and walks through closing it immediately after him

Excalibur sits there awkwardly due to not being able to move, “Rude...”

“What..?”, Razor looks up at him

Yuki stops, “shouldn’t we wait for the others?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back