• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“He didn’t like the fact that I left his ship after my egg hatched...”, Razor scowls harder, “at that point I had my dragon ability and I was suddenly his favorite!”, He starts pacing, “I had to steal a backup ship in order to get off of the main one... But that probably isn’t why he’s following. He probably wants to try to convince me to rejoin him in some sort of dispicable way...”, he looks to Jack, “is there any reason that he may want to follow you?”

“Well I did leave him stranded on an island awhile back, but I don’t see why he would attack the ship, we have enough firepower to blow up a planet”

“YOU DID WHAT?”, Razor was beyond shocked, “THAT EXPLAINS A LOT.”, he turns around and tries to calm himself, “he definitely has a grudge. And he won’t care about the firepower that you have. He figured out how to create my metal in a physical way and has his ship coated with it; and no I can’t get rid of it, I tried.”, he turns back around, “he has weapons that are powerful enough to sink this ship, but he hasn’t ever used them due to not having the need to.”

Jack looks worried “razor if he were to sink this ship using any cindvif explosive everyone would die, I have nukes on this trip and they ain’t small ones, they could make a continent dissapear”

“He doesn’t use explosives. He has a special laser cannon.”, Razor continues to pace, “it focuses enough that it doesn’t even reflect off of things. He once aimed it at the sky to test it. If you look a certain direction, you can still see it’s brightness at night. It looks a little bit bigger than a star.”, he stops, “He probably won’t hit the nukes. I assume they are near the lowest part of the ship so random people can’t just take them, right? That part of the ship is probably submerged as it is, and he would probably aim it slightly tilted up so it does more damage to the ship and won’t destroy anything that he doesn’t want to destroy; like a continent or a large amount of the planet.”

“Escape plan why would we run, I’m not that kind of captain” jack said

Crow walks into the control room with Excaliburs robot “excalibur I got your present”

“It’s the only thing we can do. If we try anything else, we will all die, trust me...”, Razor looks at him with a complete serious expression

“Oooooh! <3“, Excalibur echos from the speaker above, “I can’t wait use it! Can you plug me in?”

Razor looks down, “I don’t know... But I still think we should have some sort of way to escape in case things go wrong and they actually do sink the ship...”

“Alright! Put this here... drag this there... type this... that was supposed to be a 0 not a one... aaaaaaaand.. There!”, numbers start to flash along the iris’ of the body before turning to a bright blue color, “sadly I couldn’t move my data into the body and transfer my memories by myself without crashing part way through, so I just made a copy of myself that can walk around and keep the crew company. Meet 3XC4-1IBR2 or Just Excalibur 2 if you please.”

“oh this is much different than the old one...” Excalibur 2 pauses for a second, “Wait...”, he looks down his pants, “was the penis necessary for my functionality? You did base this off my original blueprints embetted in my memory, right?”

“With some minor enhancements, and try and transfer all the data over” crow said

“The old ship is stored in the bottom of this ship, it’s a way off” jack said

Excalibur states,“It’s alright, we already have two separate consciousness and two sets of memory for right now. I would rather not try”

Excalibur 2 unplugs himself with a shiver, “I would also rather not do that”

“we are going to want to get that ready so we have an escape route”, Razor states

“You do that, I have other stuff to do before they come” jack said

“Excalibur you know if the ship were to sink you would be lost forever, you sure you don’t want 2 to take your place and you have a body?”

Last edited:
Excalibur 2 looks at him questioningly, “um... no thank you?”

Excalibur laughs over the speaker, “I don’t think that would ever happen with my constant diagnostic checks. There is a slim possibility that the exterior of the ship would even get damaged, let alone sink. Besides, it wouldn’t be very much of a difference anyway our personality Is pretty much the same. It would only mean tweaking his memory and deleting my ai which would basically be the same thing as killing me at this point.”

Razor nods and climbs to the top deck and cups his hands over his mouth, “Everyone stay calm, but at some point in the near future, we may need to abandon ship! In case that happens, we do have a backup ready!”

“Crow... I’m still in the system. He doesn’t need to.”, Excalibur sighs, “However, if you give both of us wireless properties he will be able to. Just know that if you do, it is likely that I could be hacked and it would not be good for the ship and because I am here, me.”

Excalibur 2 nods in agreement

Yuki bumps into jack with a life fish in her mouth, “hiiiy.. hummy...”

“You know we have the best firewall possible right, it would need to be someone as smart as me to hack it and I’m from a demention that is full of people who are not quite as smart as me, anyways if I link you two together using a non Bluetooth local link, about as from the bottom of the ship to the crows nest and the length of the ship, you shouldn’t get hacked, and if you some how get hacked self destruck the main power and destroy all data that’s backed up on 2, 2 will be ok, I designed the suit that if it’s hacked in any way it will always deny anything only you two can control the robor, it’s AI specific kinda” crow said typing stuff on the computer

“You got a fish I see, what you gonna do with it” jack asked

Last edited:
A message appears On the screen: ACCESS DENIED
“Crow, I have no idea what you just said and I have a feeling that you may currently be drunk.”, the computer screen turns off, “I do not think you are currently capable of programming me correctly and I do not plan to wipe any data from either of us or shut down power to any of our systems; unless directly specified by the captain. However, if someone attempts to hack us, I will gladly send them a virus and a reduced version of my personality that will only inconvenience them further.”, he opens the doors to the control room, “please get some rest, I can tell that you have been straining yourself recently. Does this have to do with the stowaway that emerged from your portal?”

Excalibur 2 walks out the door and toward the main deck, “see ya”

Yuki shrugs her shoulders, “Ah do-oh”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back