• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“I don’t, but for some reason I feel like I wanna hold one... it’s very strange”, Yuki plays with her hair a little

“Ooooh! That could be interesting!”, Excalibur looks through the files in less the
An a second, “I think this one looks promising!” He brings it up for Crow to see, “should I begin 3D printing the parts necessary?”

844CCDD2-1451-4408-90D4-55FDAE5E9F72.png

Last edited:
“No no, I wanna build this with my own tweaks, but you should seriously call yuki to the med bay Zeda needs medical attention” crow said

“You just wanna hold a fish?” Jack asked

“And slowly lower it into my mouth..”, Yuki smiles, “is that weird?”

“I suppose that makes sense...”, Excalibur switches to the intercoms, “Yuki, can you please go to the crows nest Andy heal Zeda? I know you are mad at him, but he is just depressing to look at at this point...”

Yuki sighs, “Fine!”, she looks to jack, “I guess I can’t fish right now... oh well.”

Excalibur switches back to local chat, “She begrudgingly agreed”

“I kinda figured, but I’ll have that body for you in a day or so” crow grabs his bag and heads for the door

Jack looks at yuki “I’ll go with you, and give ya company, and make sure you heal Zeda properly”

“Thank you Crow, but before you leave, there is something you should probably know.”, Excalibur stopped for a second to process a way to say it

Yuki glares at him, “oh you, shush.” She looks away and starts to float towards Zeda

“One of the more recent portals that you came out of. Another man came out behind you and is currently somewhere on the ship. His appearance was dragon-like.”

Yuki gets to the top of the crows nest to see Zeda laying there with maniquin limbs. He looks very dehydrated. He notices Yuki, “oh, what now..?”

“I’m healing you, jackass”, Yuki was visibly angry

“Whatever...”, Zeda looks away agitated, “I don’t know why you guys bothered to even keep me alive”

Yuki starts healing him, “neither do I, but I am a HEALER and THATS WHAT I DO.”

Jack climbs up there out of breath “and I’m the captain, who says you need to be alive”

“What do you mean dragon like, I don’t go anywhere near Dragon’s lately” crow was confused

Zeda looks way uncaringly

“Jack, please don’t. You came up here to make sure I heal him, not to require more healing.”, Yuki continues to heal Zeda. The limbs actually fuse to his skin and they actually seem to fill with the right things leaving a plastic skin.

“I don’t know. He was in his human form. He had wings and horns which were a big giveaway.”, Excalibur checks on him, “you may want to go to him, he seems lost. Here are his coordinates “, Excalibur sends a message to his now fully repaired watch.

Crow looks at the coordinates and nods “alright by Excalibur” crow leaves the room and heads the way he needs

“Well I wasn’t trying to cause more, and Zeda I need to ask something” jack said

“Being up here for as long as you have have you seen anything strange going on” jack asked

As crow approached where the stowaway was he heard a familiar voice

“Uh, yeah”, Zeda thinks for a second, “There was this ship in the distance that keeps getting closer and farther away”, he thinks harder, “now that I think about it, It was a pretty big ship. A little bigger than the old ship that we used to sail on.”

“Yeah... which is actually kind of odd because it was pretty big in of itself.”, Zeda looks in the distance, “If you look reeeealy closely, you might be able to see it.”

Razor is walking along the deck when Jack falls in front of him through the floor, “Hey, you alright?”

“Um... Alright?”, Razor drops below the deck
Yuki floats down from the crows nest and starts floating around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back