• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Yeah so it won’t teach them anything” jack said

“You shouldn’t have messed her hair up” Hailey said

Last edited:
MacToff shakes his hand in the air "Anyway, let's find everyone else" he starts walking around looking for other people. He eventually runs into Razor. "Evening Razor." He looks at Eros. "Evening ma'am"

Last edited:
“Names”, Yuki states

“Oh, hey MacToff “, Razor waves, “This is my wife who was dead a few hours ago. Her name is Eros”

“Hi.” Eros waves

Ebony sees Eros and reaches out to her, “MAMA!”, she wriggles free of Hailey’s grip and Runs to her mom

Eros was confused for a moment before Razor explained, “That is our daughter, she’s missed you very much.”

“Oh, she looks a lot like you.”, Eros looks down to the child clinging to her

“Our older son looks a bit more like you”, Razor smiles

Hailey smiles “hi I’m Hailey mactoffs girlfriend, you have a adorable child too”

“Names, I’m not good with names” jack says

“What name’s did you have in mind?”, Yuki continues thinking

“Thank you”, Eros smiles nervously, “I lost my memory. I never imagined myself having kids... I didn’t think it would ever go well... and I especially never thought I would be the mother...”

Razor sweats a little, “Yeah I was the more excited one when you found out you were pregnant both times...”

Onyx runs onto the deck, “DOM!”, He stops when he sees her, “how... you were..”, he looks to Razor, “What happened?”

Hailey nods “Eros if you ever need a babysitter I’m here for ya” she smiles and walks away with mactoff

“I don’t have any, I can’t thibk of any” jack said

“Yes she is, she’s also very fiesty” Hailey continues walking for a bit “so how bout we continue what we were doing at the pond”

"Aright" MacToff carries Hailey to the room, closes the door, and drops her onto the bed. "Top or bottom?" he asks while undoing his kilt

“That is probably a good idea”, Yuki smiles

“Yes?”, Excalibur hums

Razor Eros and onyx all have a really sentimental moment as Ebony clings to her mother. (I would put details but having my characters constantly interact with each other is getting boring) Razor lets Eros walk around the main parts of the ship in order to get a grasp on the general locations.

“How’s the ship found any repairs needed electrical wise” crow said

“Yeah” jack stands there not really knowing what he’s doing at the moment

“Electrical wise? I do not believe so. However, there is a broken window on floor two hundred eighty five where a stowaway intruded oh so rudely.”, Excalibur hesitates, “there are also a few crew members that are in need of medical assistance.”

Yuki stands up, “I think I’m gonna go ice fishing.”

“Well could you call yuki to the med bay and I got a new treat for ya” crow reaches into a bag and pulls out a hard drive and puts it into the computer “there is some documents on models for AI robot body’s if you want a body again look at those and I could make you one”

“Ice fishing, I didn’t know you fish” jack says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back