• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Mephisto floats into the room over the remains of jacks arm. "well that sucks" he takes a pull off his joint and exhales "squeeeeeeeeeeet"

"Aright, now we can show ye the rest o' the crew" MacToff walks out and almost runs into Mephisto. "Evening"

MacToff looks up slowly and starts slowly pulling out a knife "Two shakes" he groans as he sticks the knife in his skull

Last edited:
MacToff wakes up with his knife sticking out of his head and a few extra missing patches of fur on his right hand. He starts slurring "jus gimme a secon more" and pulls out the knife, falling over again

Yuki walks up to Jack and holds his hand in both of hers, “So, you have them for fingers now?”, she smiles at him

Onyx turns around quickly saying the word, “NOPE”, he starts walking away, “I’ve seen enough things on the internet to know where this is going.”

Jack turns toward onyx “wait what is this internet you speek of”

Hailey walks over to him “poor think you’ve been put down too many times haven’t you”

Yuki stares at Onyx confused

“You don’t know what the internet is?”, Onyx’s eyes grow wide, “oh my, you have so much to learn! I HAVE to show you MySpace!”

Jack looks more confused than yuki “I don’t want to see your space, isn’t it supposed to be personal”

Hailey hugs him “at least you have me”

“What? No! Not that kinda space”, onyx holds up his hands

Ebony squirms out of his arms and runs to Jack’s puddle of blood.

Ebony starts rolling in the blood while laughing

“It’s this place that you go to on a screen that has people’s information. It’s also a way you can talk to people without being next to them”

“So Your a voice in someone’s head while talking to them, so I’ve had the internet all the time” jack started

“Yeah I know about him, he’s basically death, anything he touches dies after rotting” Hailey stayed close to mactoff

Last edited:
MacToff looks down at the missing fur on his hand. "Makes sense, though I always thought Death was a woman"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back