• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jack turns the engine off on the boat then sits next to him “ so is there any place on the boat you can’t sense”

Hailey thinks for a moment “you think the boat is heading towards the island”
"Possibly" MacToff stops as Yuki's shriek echoes over the ocean. "Well that sounds all sorts of fucked"

"Aye." MacToff picks up the pace and reaches the shore just in time to see the other side of the island disappear under the ship

Razor grabs Eros and jumps onto the ship as he carries her in his arms. As they get higher, razor creates more metal platforms for him to jump off of, “I miss having both metal legs!”

N Nonexisting

“What do you think?”, Yuki curls into a ball.

“Well hey she can be revived, but lately she’s not been around, but I’ll do anything to cheer you up” jack walked over to her

Hailey smiled “well we better hurry, if we want to get in”

“She can’t be revived. I’m a healer, I know this.”, icicles start falling from her eyes, “I can’t heal a pile of meat that I don’t know what parts belong where”

Onyx makes his was to the door of the place that he can’t sense. He notices a hole drilled through the door. It looked like it was chewed through, even though it was made titanium. “Dammed souls of Lucifer...”

MacToff starts running full speed toward the ship. He jumps at the rope ladder still hanging from the ship deck, just barely grabbing hold of the bottom rung

Icicles keep falling from her eyes, “I know, but I don’t wanna just bite you out of nowhere... especially now that I crave flesh too. I don’t wanna suprise you and risk an involuntary reaction.”, she looks down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back