• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Doom. If you don’t tell me within 5 seconds, I am going to tear your wings off.”

“I’ll speek in the form of a riddle, it is a human yes, female or male it might be one that was annoying yes it is”

Yuki grips again as her eyes turned black and a kind of blue bloodshot, “Then who the HELL Is iT!?”

“AAARRRRRAAAAUUGHHHHH!!!”, Yuki rips off one of his wings as she chucks him across the room. She screeches for 10 seconds loud enough for the whole ship to hear. She then starts sobbing uncontrollably.

Doom screams as he hits the wall then gets knocked out

Jack was almost finished piecing back together his bong when yukis loud scream made it fall apart jack sobs quietly as he walks to the area where the scream came from

N Nonexisting
Eventually, Razor gets the boat over to the ship, he makes a metal platform to make the way up easier, “it’s much bigger than one would expect when looking at it from a distance “

“Oh... right...”, Onyx takes time to breathe

Yuki notices jack , “impending Doom made me eat Jessica!”, she starts sobbing again.

“She’s in my stomach!”, Yuki shrieks, “She’s dead and it’s all my fault!”

“I’m the one who wanted to eat human meat...” she puts her hands in her face, she notices that she’s still holding the wing.

Jack starts singing “
You know you need a fix when you fall down
You know you need to find a way
To get you through another day
Let me be the one to numb you out
Let me be the one to hold you
Never gonna let you get away
The shoulder you cry on
The dose that you die on
I, I can be your painkiller, killer, killer
You'll love me till it's all over, over
'Cause I'm the shoulder you cry on