• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“It doesn’t work like that, I may not be in this timeline so I’m the only chance you have to get back” crow says still struggling

“Why would you prefer not to”
Jack looks down sad

Hailey nods and finishes the boat

“Yeah. And I’m your only chance at survival if you hadn’t noticed “, Razor smirks, “So why don’t you just tell me so we can move on already...”, he tightens the hands grip a little more, “As you can probably tell, I’m getting a little impatient.”

Yuki playfully grabs his cheek softly, “because I don’t wanna hurt you more than what is required of me, silly”

“Why would you be my only chance at survival? You think just because I’m a scientist I can’t survive by myself?” Crow asks

“But it’s not even that painful, getting shot in the head Is more pain full than having my ribs cut out”
Jack says

Hailey finished the first boat then Looked to mactoff “what’s that tune”

“Your watch can only do so much in its current state. And if I weren’t here, Eros probably would have eaten you a few minutes ago. I’m safe because of my metal layer, but if I hadn’t said something you definitely would have been food. Why else would they come up from the water after all. Especially since they were singing their song. By the way, if I wasn’t caught off guard by it being Eros, I probably would have died too due to having a mental breakdown in the worst position possible.”,
Razor raises an eyebrow, “my metal is pretty much invulnerable, and I can block out sound with it if I pile enough of it in my ears. It is based off of dense vibrations using the atoms around it to create a material after all. The form it takes depends on the amount of pressure I put on it during its creation. I can do a lot with it, probably even more than I know I can. I haven’t really thought of doing more with it for a while, but a thought just occurred to me...”, he looks to Crow, “ I’ve been thinking about creating the material so much that I haven’t thought about the tiny things I can do without even creating the material for a really long time...”, He starts thinking about his ability, more then he was thinking about crow, but he still thought about the metal holding crow.
He starts pacing in the boat, “Do I even have to create the same material? Or do I only just focus on the one that the dragon taught me because it’s so powerful? Do I even know how to create other materials?”,
he stops, “the Dragon did tell me that if I try to create something else and am not too careful I may create a massive explosion, but I’m way more focused then I was back then and I still thought things through most of the time as it was...”,
he walks again, “maybe I can practice if I go to a safe location...” he stops, “what am I saying? I’m in the middle of the ocean with nobody here... this is the safest place there is...”, he looks back to Crow, who was just awkwardly listening to his rant at this point, “except he is here...”, he actually starts talking to Crow, “So are you gonna tell me or not?”

Yuki looks at Jack confused, “It does?”

Crow looks confused then pulls out a knife from his boot “don’t make me do something I don’t want to”

“Yes it does, very much so” jack says

“Why would you be my only chance at survival? You think just because I’m a scientist I can’t survive by myself?” Crow asks

“But it’s not even that painful, getting shot in the head Is more pain full than having my ribs cut out”
Jack says

Hailey finished the first boat then Looked to mactoff “what’s that tune”
MacToff stops and thinks. "I cannae remember the name of it fer the life o' me"
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Last edited:
Razor starts laughing; abruptly stoping only seconds later, “for starters, my metal will block that. And secondly, if you don’t put that down right now, I’m gonna chop your hand off. It won’t even take me half of a second.”, he stops for a second, “I’m starting to believe that you are just going to leave me stranded anyway, so I don’t even think I should bother keeping you alive. Because whatever your reason was, if you are trying to keep it to yourself this much, it must not be something that I would have liked to hear...”, Razor puts a metal spike through Crow’s foot, “Remember this?”

“Well, I still don’t wanna hurt you...” Yuki turns around, “I don’t like seeing you hurt; even if I know you will heal... I was a healer before I became what I am, there must have been a reason for it. I definitely know that I didn’t wanna hurt anyone... Now it’s a requirement, but that doesn’t mean that I like it...”, she turns back to him, “before I met you, I had to kill people in order to survive. It was one of the worst times in my life that had had to happen at least once a month.”, she looks into his eyes, “I understand that you probably forgot after so many years, but please don’t make me watch you rip yourself open. I’ve seen more than enough of that in my life already”

Crow winces in pain “It wasn’t for you, I was gonna chop my arm off if you didn’t let go” crow puts the knife in his mouth and pulls out a flask and drinks from it “numbing the pain” he drinks all that was in the flask

“I won’t make you watch, you kinda killed my mood for eating now anyways” jack said as he looked down

“Sorry...”, Yuki looks down

“What did you think that would help? I can always grab your other arm”, Razor states, “anyway, are you gonna tell me or not?”

“Fine” he spits out his knife “I came here to kill the other you before he turned evil”

“It’s fine, what you wanna do” jack said

“What..?”, Razor lowers Crow into the boat, “what are you talking about?”, Razor sits down

“I don’t know “, Yuki says, “I feel like I ruined the mood...”

“When we went back in time the razor in this time becomes evil... I think” crow says

“A little bit we can do something, I kinda feel like killing innocent people”
Jack said

“If that’s the case, what is different about me?”, Razor states

“Oh, well... I guess you can go do that if you want.”, Yuki frowns

“You want me dead for killing your wife” crow says backing away as far as possible

“Well I want to do something with you” jack says hugging her

Razor holds his forehead in disbelief, “I’m not going to kill you right now, or probably at all in the future. I didn’t even know what happened to my wife until you told me. I just thought she randomly exploded. The arrow was kinda vaporized and you left before I had a chance to see you.”

Yuki hugs back, “Alright, what do you wanna do?”

Crow sits there and thinks for a minute “razor I know you want to kill me ... I know you think I purposely killed your wife, all I got to say is that if you want the truth out of me don’t kill me and I’ll explain everything ... or” he takes off his watch and tosses it to razor “have it I’ll tell you how to fix it, then kill me Im done with fucking everything up, all I’ve ever done is fucked people’s lives up, right now I feel is like the time for me to go, so how you fix that is, just enter the code 1337 to open the watch once open put the red colored wires in the paces marked TT then the black wires on USTT and it should be good” crow looks down waiting for his impending doom

“I’ll let you choose” jack says

Last edited:
Razor let’s the watch fall to the bottom of the boat, “Crow... I just wanna know why you were going back in time to begin with. I know my wife died, but that arrow obviously didn’t come from you, so it wasn’t on purpose. What were you hoping to change when you went back?”

“I uh... don’t know. I haven’t been on this ship for very long so I don’t know what we can do. I know you gave me a basic tour, but it wasn’t just us and I kinda got distracted by your buff bod...”, she looks away embarrassed

“I was hoping to change the you from my time line, not sure you know but I’m not exactly from the same time your from, the time we went to was from my past and your but a different version of your past, the razor there was eventually gonna turn evil and hunt me down and eventually kill me” crow said still looking down and waiting I be killed

“Well we could go see the rest of what you didn’t see in the last your” jack said grabbing yuki’s hand

Razor scratches his head, “So you went back in time to change something about me, and it worked, but not in the way you thought it would?”

“To be honest, I didn’t really see anything...”, Yuki said really embarrassed, “I’m so glad I can’t blush at the moment”

“To be honest I don’t know what is changed and what is not, Hell I don’t even know what time line we’re in right now” crow looks out at ocean

“You know I can tell you blushing, you wanna know how” jack says pulling her towards him

“H-how..?”, Yuki asks

Razor hands him the watch, “you just told me how to fix this, why don’t we just go back and figure everything out after?”

“We don’t have enough power to get the watch fully funtional, it’s in reserve power now, only one thing I know that can start that up instantly is lighting, but I don’t have a way to capture it” crow said looking back at razor

“You look away from me and you say something that is and attractive feature of mine” jack smiles and flexes and arm

Razor facepalms, “that’s just great...”, his hand slides down his face in distress, “if you can get me to a thunderstorm, I am very likely to be hit... I don’t like the idea because it will leave me dazed and very much injured. But if you can get me back to the ship, they will be able to heal me...”

Yuki looks away again, “is it? I’m surprised you never told me before...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back