• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Crow looks at his watch and opens up the compas function “I’m north east from here so that way” he points in the direction of where they should go

Jack sees what he had done and feels guilty by it “no no no it was my fault I shouldn’t have reacted like the way I did ... I’m sorry”

“No... I’m stupid... I should have known”, Yuki sniffles

“Alright”, Razor looks in that direction, “so, what do you wanna talk about. Considering we are hand rowing... this could talk a while...”

“Well we could learn more about each other in a non gay relationship way” crow says

“No no it was my fault I over reacted, I should be over that by now but I’m not, it’s hard to forget what she did” jack said hugging her

Razor gets slightly sad, “Oh... okay.”, he stops, “so I’m friendzoned?”

“Okay...”, Yuki hugs back, ”I’m sorry...”

“You don’t have to apologize it was my fault, I’m the one who upset you, you didn’t upset me” jack said

Crow looks confused “I didn’t know you thought of me like that, it’s kinda weird”

“Are you sure?”, Yuki backs up a little bit and looks at him.

“I didn’t, but now that I’ve been rejected... I thought about it for a brief moment. I don’t really care, but I kinda do? If that makes sense...”, Razor says uncomfortably

“Well it’s not that I don’t like you I just choose vagina over dick if that makes sense” crow stated

“Yes I’m sure” he looks her in the eyes “you still need blood, because I have a lot” he smiles

“Yes”, Yuki looks away while sucking on her finger

“I guess that makes sense...” Razor thinks for a few seconds, “they do feel different...”

Crow goes to say something but doesn’t know what to say “so you have had it up the butt?” He asked couriously

Jack holds out his arm “suck away” he smiles

“Well, yeah. But usually I’m the one to give it.”, Razor states simply.

“Can I suck it out of your Neck this time?”, Yuki asks

“Fascinating, I thought it would hurt, did it” crow questions again

“Go ahead” jack put his arm down and leaned close to her

“Yeah, the first time it did a little.”, Razor thinks, “it gets better after a few minutes though.”

Yuki leans in close to Jack’s neck and bites down carefully as not to hurt him too badly. She slowly begins to succ.

Razor also sits silently for a few minutes, “Well.. that was awkward...”, he states, making it more awkward

Yuki blinks for a longer period of time to signify that she understood. She bites down harder, drawing more blood.

“I’m at a loss for nothing to talk about” crow says breaking the awkward silence

Jack winces in pain “yeah just take all that you need”

“I have a question.”, Razor states

Yuki blinks again, she sucks harder, draining Jack to the point where he feels weak.

Jack tries his hardest to fall over. He an feel his blood draining out of him and feel new blood being made but it’s not being made fast enough to keep from passing out

“What’s the question” crow said

“If you knew that getting the sword would have been worse off for us, why did we come back to get it?”, Razor asks

Yuki notices Jack almost falling over and stops, “Are you okay? I thought I was going at a good pace.”

Jack was passed out on the bed barley breathing and still bleeding a bit from his neck

“Well the sword isn’t real, I was here for another reason, but you probably won’t like the reason” crow stated

Yuki started licking at the blood on his neck that was coming out so it wouldn’t get everywhere until his neck regenerates, “Are you okay?”

“It wasn’t real?”, Razor was slightly miffed, “then why did we come back? We were in danger for nothing!”

“Not nothing, I came here to do something than I regret coming To do” crow said nervously

Jack mumbles something but was still out cold

Yuki lays on jacks chest, her face covered in blood, “you are so adorable when you can barely speak”

“And what was that?”, Razor glares at him

A deep breath fell out past a pair of soft lips as a soft voice carried itself across the air. It was a voice so familiar and hypnotic. The beautiful singing seemed be very very close by as something splashed down into the water. There was a glow beneath them as a her head rose from under the water coming over the side of the row boat. It was Eros staring right at them.

Razor’s eyes widen as he looks at the figure. Tears started to drip down from his eyes, “Eros?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back