• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zeda stabs one of his swords in the ground a looks at them expecting that they got the message, before getting back to work

"Sorry" MacToff holds down the person with one arm and takes another swig of dragon rum. "Gottae be quiet while the doctor finishes up"

When Zeda finished with the stitches he sliced his own hand on his blade and drew a celestial circle on the mans chest “MacToff I’m going to borrow your magic for a minute”he drew another circle on his other hand and grabbed MacToff’s arm then activated the circle on the mans chest using MacToff’s magic to speed up the healing process

Zeda stops before draining too much of MacToff’s magic “you might want to go sit down” he then sits on the ground near the bed relaxing for a moment and rapping bandages around his sliced hand

"Ye have no magic, yet ye can execute a healing spell without a problem?" MacToff catches his breath after trying for a few minutes

Zeda taps his head “you can figure out work arounds, if you study enough” he stands up “and technical you cast the spell since it was your magic I was using”

MacToff grabs something to hold himself up with and gets up slowly. "I'm gonnae go back tae sleep, now that the crazy is finished" he slowly walks down the long hall to his room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back