• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy - Open to concepts and worldbuilding!

Tondc

Fireheart
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! My name is Tondc, though you can just call me Ton for short. While I am newer to RPNation, I, like most, am not new to roleplay. I have been roleplaying for around 13 years across various platforms over the years. Most notably, FeralFront (while it existed) and Discord. If we hit it off for roleplay together, I'm sure I'll have the time to shamelessly plug my Discord server later. Before I get into any ideas, let me tell you a bit more about myself and my style of writing:

-When I'm not roleplaying, I enjoy a good tv series, reading, or video games.

-Writing has always been a relaxing pass time for me, and I enjoy the creativity that comes with it. I try to put a lot of thought into my posts, and I would hope it was reciprocated. I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs per post, though I am adaptable to the scene, and the action of the moment. That said, while I am adaptable, I am not one for one-liners or small quick one paragraph posts.

-I realize life gets in the way and people don't always have the time, or energy, to post. It would be ideal that more than one post can be made in a week, but I am open to anyone who is interested and as long as there is an open line of communication I'd be more than happy to work with people and their busy schedules! I would, of course, keep open communication about my own schedule and posting.

-I am willing to roleplay with anyone, but as I am 23 years old, I would prefer to roleplay with adults 18+. But writers are writers, and so long as a level of maturity exists, don't let an age difference deter you from reaching out!

-I would like to get into more fantasy based roleplays, as I have also been on a fantasy streak for reading lately. While this post will suggest more fantasy driven themes, that's not to say I'm not open to anime (oc) or fandom roleplays. Feel free to message me if you are interested, and I can let you know what I've seen or read.

-I love world building. It's so interesting to create something and then get to play inside that world with characters you've created. If that is also something you enjoy, I would love to collaborate with you so we could then enjoy our creation with a scene.

I hope this covers most bases. I am not tied to any plot in particular, so if you have one you'd like to suggest, please let me know! I am always game for a good collaboration!

Hello there,

You can call me Aria and as my name suggests I love fantasy.

A little about me, I am 33 and I recently graduated from a Master's program in creative writing, so stories and words are my life.

I started RPing on forums when I was in high school and in college I finally started to play more tabletop RPGs. I am most familiar with Savage Worlds and D&D. I have created many a character, from an aasimar noble, to a super smart supervillain that was half Atlantean, and a typical college student who becomes a witch and a demon slayer.

I love world building. I tried to write a Lord of the Rings like book when I was in middle school. I failed horribly but I never stopped writing and often find myself thinking of new worlds to create and explore.

I am very open to plot, time period and characters. Some of my generic favorites include, elves, pirates, vampires, royalty, epic adventures and travels, and any added LGBT aspects.

My schedule is pretty cooperative, I only work until 3:45 on weekdays and I tend to post multiple times a week, especially if I am really into the RP.

Hopefully I check some of the boxes you're looking for and we can talk more soon!

Hello there,

You can call me Aria and as my name suggests I love fantasy.

A little about me, I am 33 and I recently graduated from a Master's program in creative writing, so stories and words are my life.

I started RPing on forums when I was in high school and in college I finally started to play more tabletop RPGs. I am most familiar with Savage Worlds and D&D. I have created many a character, from an aasimar noble, to a super smart supervillain that was half Atlantean, and a typical college student who becomes a witch and a demon slayer.

I love world building. I tried to write a Lord of the Rings like book when I was in middle school. I failed horribly but I never stopped writing and often find myself thinking of new worlds to create and explore.

I am very open to plot, time period and characters. Some of my generic favorites include, elves, pirates, vampires, royalty, epic adventures and travels, and any added LGBT aspects.

My schedule is pretty cooperative, I only work until 3:45 on weekdays and I tend to post multiple times a week, especially if I am really into the RP.

Hopefully I check some of the boxes you're looking for and we can talk more soon!
Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. I will send you a DM and we can see if we can work anything out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back