• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy one on one

"W...Well...whenever I make contact with someone else's skin, a portion of their memories flow into my head...I don't know why...it just...happens..." Haruyuki explained quietly to Maximus. Donatello Donatello

Maximus nodded "but not all my memories are u evil... you ust have to understand" he said as he look at him

Maximus smile "its alright... im glad that u understand" he said as he look up in the sky and watch the sunset

maximus offer a hand and smile "alright... lets go" he said as he mess up his hair and look at his wounds "and lets patch you up again" he said with a smile

Ldybug123 Ldybug123

"Alright..." Haruyuki said to Maximus. He didn't take his hand because he didn't want to invade Maximus's privacy by accidentally seeing more of his memories. Donatello Donatello

Maximus smile as he walk over to his home and unlock the door "keep yourself at home Haruyuki" he said with a welcoming smile

"so are you guys hungry?" he ask them "also i got a work late on if its alright to be leaving you guys until i come back?"

Maximus smile and grab something to eat in the kitchen. when he found something he walk over them and gave them some meat and vedgetables as he turn oon the t.v "there we go" he said

they were watching a new about a storm coming "oh... a storm is coming are you two afraid of thunder?" he teased

"thats alright and gladly i have more rooms for all of us at night but well get to that later. for now we will need a rest"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back