• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy of Gods

"We will go to no such mountain! But the place will be decided later." "For now I am retireing to my castle" When she gets there she sends out summons to Alvera, Buras and Initium to speak about the current state of affairs in the world at the moment.

"We'll leave it to fate." Yldir spoke after Violet left. "Buras is right. Matters should be taken to no god's land. I will speak to the Great Shisa."

Yldir raised his staff and disappeared in a flash of white, shooting up to the sky. He landed on top of Mount Shisa; palace of the gods. He called for the Great Shisa, it wasn't long before the mountain rumbled and the god rose from behind a cluster of boulders that eventually became part of the mountain.

kingcaesar1.jpg

King Shisa wasn't exactly a god, not like the other gods. He didn't have most of their powers, and that includes talking in tongues. He only talked in Shisa tongues; roars and growls, animal-like noises. Yldir explained to the Great Shisa about the needed neutral ground, and the god listened. Finally, he picked up a huge boulder from the mountain and threw it at the earth below, causing a huge plateau to form. King Shisa had chosen this specific spot, and it was decided that whatever will happen will take place there.

Initium(The Underworld)

Annoyed.

That's the only word that could describe how Initium felt. While both gods argued, he found himself understanding Violet's point more than any. She deserved something for the death of her Death Knight, but Celebus' heavy arrogance wouldn't let him see past death. Little did he know, without Violet all of nature would be destroyed. The whole cycle would end within mere moments. If Violet was really focused on Celebus, she could've sabotaged him long ago. But she didn't. This was how Initium felt around the whole thing, he didn't like how the other gods were always willing to team against Violet since she was death. She had the job nobody else was willing to do, truth being Violet was hated more so than any other god by the mortals. She was left doing a job that had little rewards in the eyes of favor. Even her own people would question her motives behind the cycles of life and death. Violet deserved a round of applause for all that she did, Initium wanted to gift something to her.

He stopped at his own land, The Endless Slumber, to pick up a little music box.

music_box_by_renilicious.jpg

The beautiful and well crafted creation had a dancer on it wearing a dress that resembled flames in its design. Simple yet eloquent, fitting the dancer that had perched itself on top of the box quite nicely. The word "Human" was carved onto the back of the dancer which was visible due to the way the dress was shaped. Several roses and thorns were on the dancer, blood came out but did not drip nor move. The dancer was alive and able to blink and speak, only if spun she would dance. He smiled at the creation and followed Violet into her dimension. He bowed before her and handed her the little box stating "Your people's dreams and nightmares are in this. You deserve to know what they want or do not want. Take this as a token of my belief in you." He stated without further explaining, not to raise suspicions since the war was upcoming on which side he was taking. He took a deep breath and then went to her dining hall to sit down.

Alvera

Once Violet had left, Alvera had assumed that this conflict was surpressed for now and had prepared to dispel this projection. That was not the case. Once the Goddess of Balance began to pull away from the projection, she felt Violet calling to her foor an audience in her realm. Alvera had refrained from spending too much time in the realms of other gods, mainly because their own responsibilities accounted for the majority of said realms and often offered an unbalanced feel. However, she could not deny an invitation on these grounds alone as she wished not tooffend. Dispeling the projection in the woods, a new one took shape within Violet's Castle.

(The Underworld)

Alvera allowed herself a moment to grow accustomed to the suroundings that graced this realm before quickly floating off.

Alvera made her way through the castle, slowly until she reclaimed her memory of where the dining hall was located. Not wanting to waste time, Alvera dispelled that projection as well and remade another one within the Dining hall. She quickly recognized the presence of Initium, then nodded in greeting to her silent acquaintance before coming to a casual hover at the far end of the table where she stayed and waited.

(@AliceB)(@Vengeance Spirit )(@Beowulf )

(Underworld Dinning room 3)

Queens-SCR.jpg

Violet was off at the head of the Dinning room table fawning over her little baby twins that she loves so very much well calming down after the eventful morning that she had had that day, with nearly starting a possibly world ending war and worrying over her best friend. She just wanted to relax for a moment with her twins before she made her next move in this world to better help it. "Oh you two widdle adorible babies are gonna make mommy cry with how cute you both are" she said well nearly crying fake tears of joy since Violet is pyhscialy unable to, because of comeing into existence before sorrow was made.

Violet was giveing her babies little kissies all over their fat little baby bodies when Buras poffed right next to her when well she was making farting noises with one of her babies tummies.....

"And what do you wish to discuss?" he asked with a polite smile ingoreing the fart noises because he already had this interaction and saw her doing it before he even came there. "Oh well I am sure you know already Buras..." Violet said well slowly placeing her baby down and trying to pretend that never happen. "Please have a seat, I honestly did not think anyone would have came so quickly. We will discuss everything as soon as all are in attendance" A moment of time pasted and Violet and Buras made small talk about varous things, avoiding the topic of this morning till another time.

After the moment Initium came into existence holding a lovely little music box with a dancer perched on the topic of it, Violet quiet liked the way it looked, Blood with a simple yet elegant look, Violet thought thought she would make one for herself but that was someting for another time... Initium bowed before her and handed her the little dancer stating "Your people's dreams and nightmares are in this. You deserve to know what they want or do not want. Take this as a token of my belief in you." Violet was amazed, someone showing some belief in her was unheard of, she did what was needed to be done and was an outcasted because of it, no one ever said any praise about the good she does so it felt really amazeing to be given such a gift and surely the gift would be of great help in her quest to make her humans happy. "Oh Initium, thank you greatly for this gift! It is truly amazeing, really thank you!" She said showing some bit of joy in her voice wihich was very rare. "Please sit down! the meeting will start as soon as Alvera comes about" Violet said with a small smile.

And finally Alvera appeared and gave a small nod to Initium before hovering over to the far end of the table away from the rest of the group.

Yldir

Crows flew here and there in the underworld, before death knights let out loud war screams. Crows were on a rampage, causing spirits of the dead to get lost in all the gates and halls, even reviving a person or two who had just lost their lives.

Meanwhile, the dragon of mirrors had started attacking the Luxorians in Alvera's realm. Those who tried to stop it got killed, and those who tried to hide were severely injured. Chaos spread through the other lands.

Glads were screaming in horror as the dragon of green attacked, tangling them in their own material before ending their lives. The dragon wasn't a dark force, so the power of the tree was useless against it.

The seven-headed guardian dragon was causing great destruction in the land of dreams, giving mortals objects from dreams that materialized in reality, and even taking people from reality into the land of dreams. Sleep became greatly disturbed, and the dragon finally gave a golden fruit to a mortal.

A dark forest spread below on the plateau that King Shisa had created. It was large and manipulative, and the dragons spreading chaos, along with the crows, had disappeared, leaving the lands in terrible destruction. Yldir had made another creation, a combination of the two dragons and of crows, a beast almost impossible to be defeated. The king of the gods watched as the sun set in the distance and the land fell in darkness.

712x596_7232_Dracolich_2d_illustration_dragon_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Initium(The Endless Slumber)

Initium heard a horrible screech from The Endless Slumber. A heavy weight was placed on his heart and his throat felt scratchy as a lump formed. His vision blurred as he knew what this was. The sound heard was a terrifying banshee call, something wrong was happening. Initium took a thorn from his crown and made himself bleed to shift back into his home realm as fast as he could. Although, he arrived too late. The damage was done, the dragon had destroyed everything senselessly. Dreams had materialized, Initium's eyes grew red with anger as the color washed from his face. He was furious as he yelled "YLDIR!" sensing that his magic was in play. The yell was loud enough to stretch all the way to the other gods, the scream caused several trees to topple over and even disrupted the natural flow of things. He looked at the damage done, the people who had been transported into the land of dreams had to be killed. He allowed his banshee's to strike horrors into their hearts until they died, the screams that were blood curdling and could cause mountains to shake with their strength. Initium wanted revenge for these foolish actions, although he hated to do it. Balance must be kept. He went into the vault of nightmares, taking out a black dream catcher.

Favim.com-art-bampw-black-and-white-dream-catcher-401490.jpg

Unidentifiable feathers laid on it as strange runes written in the old languages embedded into its webs between each circle. Initium hadn't used the Nightmare Caller in decades, and the foolish god Yldir had forced him to. He took the dream catcher to the direct middle of the Endless Slumber where the sections of dreams and nightmares met on an ungodly land. He took out the old orb that was there and placed in the Nightmare Caller. This marked something new. The old orb was perfect harmony. The Nightmare Caller was the dark age where mythological creatures materialized from nightmares would form. With placing it in, a beacon of black energy shot into the sky and painted everything into a monotone black. Initium himself changed a bit, his solemn face turned even more depressed. After this was done, he made himself bleed, appearing in front of Yldir. Initium's eyes were bleeding a metallic silver as he looked up at him and said "This is what you've made me do!" with a stern voice that had a fury in it. He moved closer to Yldir saying "Violet deserved to be reimbursed for her creature was all that I meant. Not this, losing a creature is a huge deal for us and you know it. And what now? You get to walk off without anything...No." He took out a scroll with no writing and stated "I demand a hero. A prophesied hero from all the gods above. I want a meeting to decide the hero. Because what I just unleashed...You'll need one to live, the universe will destroy itself if I didn't, and if a hero or another force isn't made. Our people will die endlessly."

Initium! Violet says though the dimensions to him, "This is what I wanted to talk about! I knew that they could not be trusted! He is a tyrant! So I send out another invite to come to my castle and discus with me about a merging of our realms and an alliance to fight against these evil monsters that have come to bring the end of balance!" "I send out this invitation to any and all that desire balance in this world and any that have been wronged by the actions of yldir!

After sending out the message to the other gods Violet calls upon her generals and tells them to not dismiss the army and to send out death knights to round up the souls and kill the revived ones.

Violet new this would be what would define this age and knew that if she did not act quick that the world would end at the hands of yldir

Infernos walked along the path towards the forest in the newly christened night. The fire that surrounded him made him a single light in the bleak dark of the night. As he reached a hill, that viewed the Mountain and all that surrounded it he came upon an unsettling sight. What he saw was not the green forest he had come enjoy during his visits to the mountain, but a dark, bleak and desolate stretch of land which surrounded an odd new Plateau. This caused Infernos to rush to the mountain to receive answers, "What kind of monstrosity could have converted such a place into a heart of darkness" he thought to himself as he rushed to the Mountain's peak. When he reached the peak he saw Yldir standing at its edge, looking ominously at the now hallowed land. Infernos bowed out of greeting before addressing the god, "What has happened? I have arrived here to see this black corrupted land. Who could have done such a thing, how could it have passed in my absence?" He asked.

@Dark Severus

Alvera

Alvera had watched silently as the gods interacted within Violet's dining hall, doing her usual routine of waiting patiently until being called upon, when she sudely quivered. The Goddess Of Balance's face showed shock for a moment before her two halves began changing drastically: her dark half's hard, sculpture-like flesh becoming jagged as her face distorted into a gruesome grimace of anger, her light half forming a look of sadness as a black trail of tears descended from her light side's eye. Her dark side formed claws on her hands and feet, sharpened bone tearing through her hardened sking to display something that had come out of nowhere.

Deep in the Mirror World, Alvera's Massive Form had gone through the same transformation as her connection with the planet's levels of balance was suddenly gripped by an overwhelming amount of sudden chaos. Her Balance so thoroughly shocked that she had to pause from the change before hastily looking through hundreds of mirrors as her projections quickly searched for this disturbance.

They didn't have to look very far...

Alvera and her projections looked on with looks of rage, both halves of her face frowned deeper as she viewed Balance being wiped out on a Global Level. As the Projection in Violet's Castle began angriy floating back and forth, her Massive form watched as several large groups of Luxorians fruitlessly attacked her former servant. Turning toward the Capital of Ustrium, a Projection exited the floor mirror expecting an enraged patriarch waiting for her. What she found was silence, a shocking silence that contrastsed greatly with the battle that was occuring outside.

The projection floated around the halls of the great castle, searching for the Luxorian ruler and his subordinates, only to grow angry as she found the castle completely abandoned. Every advisor, servant, and slave were missing. Alvera checked other large Luxorian cities and found similar occurances, while a large numbers of Luxorians were struggling against He who Sees, a noticeable number were simply missing.

The Goddess of Balance continued this search for the Patriarch while the projection within Violet's castle straightened. Still angered by her warped appearance due to Yldir's actions, the Goddess of Balance turned to Violet as she felt the Death Godess's call to arms.

"We must deal with our former pets before they cause too much harm to our realms," Alvera offered, her soft voice replaced a with a small hiss due to her physical alterations "and we must end the Guardian Dragon as soon as possible. He Who Sees may be restrained to reflections, but the dragon within Initium's realm can travel through the dreams of all mortals. That kind of fluency in its movements must end lest all of our kingdom's be tainted by the influence of dreams."

(@Dark Severus )(@Vengeance Spirit )

Buras talked happily with Violet, even trying to get Initium to speak a little as well. The boy has been so sad since his partner died. It was such a shame. He would get through it eventually, but how long it would take varied with each timeline. And what happened next would certainly not help. He saw the change on Alvera's projection, and the utter shock on Intium's face, his smile never wavering, but his eyes looked much, much sadder. "Violet, dear, I do believe your call to arms will cause much more harm then good. But I see no other way to solve this at first glance." he said, standing up. "I shall remain neutral in this mess. You may call upon me for advice." And with that, he folded in on himself and disappeared.

Moments later he was in the middle, but off to one side, of Yldir and Initium. "Yldir, you have crossed several boundries and increased the likely hood of, excuse my languange, bad shit happening." his smile that had stayed for so long had completely vanished, replaced now with a fierce scowl. "We are only lucky that my hydra is fine. And you alone are lucky that Tenbo has been left out of this. Now, I can easily send my hydra to fix this awful mess you have created. Or have you turned your gift to me as well?"

It was fair to say that he was mad, but it was by far an understatement.

Lydia stood in horror as she watched what was happening to the world and what was happening to her merfolk. Tears of sadness flowed down from her face as she raced to her realm deep in the sea. Luckily, the Father of the Sea Dragons the merfolk call Sorkash hasn't come out to harm them. However, they were terrified by something invisible. Dreams. The nightmares Initium had created for the new age ravaged throughout the minds of the Merpeople. Lydia put a hand on Celebus's shoulder. "I must go. My people need me." Within seconds, she disappeared.

The Water-Bearer appeared in front of the village closest to her castle. She stood in her normal form, her figure towering in comparison to the already large Merpeople. She winced as she heared the screams of terror and fear fill the waters. They didn't seem to notice her standing there, fearing for their lives. She soon became angry. The water around her began to warm, then boil. "Who would do this?" Her voice growled through clenched teeth.

She vanished again to appear next to Initium on the plateau. She was furious at this point. She didn't know who she was the most angry with: Initium for his out of control nightmares, or Yldir for allowing or even making this happen. "You two! You two better tell me who started this. My creations are going mad and I think I'm next." She took a step forward. "I am waiting."​

Celebus had gone back to celebrating with his Sprucen went he felt a dark force pass through his forest. Quickly he turned to his wife and hide her inside a

nearby house, just as an angry murder of crows descended upon the town. He soon summoned his staff and called upon a band of Bluejays to fight the crows. "The Goddess of Death attacks again," he muttered as began swinging his staff at the birds. Just as he was about to summon an army to ride to the underworld, he received a message from Violet, hearing that his dragon was on the loose he called upon a blessed Bluejay and gave her the command to fly to the underworld, and deliever the message that he would join in at the fight, as soon as the forest of Evagreen was safe.

Throwing his staff in the air, Celebus watched it spin many time before every common animal appeared before him. "Today we will destroy the traitor." He jumped upon his blessed Elk and called all of the beasts to attention. As they rode through the forest Celebus saw many Glads terrified of the nightmares inside their heads, he will have his revenge he promised. As he approached a major Oaken town he saw the beast killing his beloved creations.

"Stop there beast!" He yelled as the Glads cheered to see their god appear to defend them. Simultaneously a brigade of Oaken warriors appeared to the side of the dragon, protected by their golden armour and blessed by a emerald at the center of their chestplates. "When will I be able to celebrate in peace," Celebus muttered as his animal force began running towards the dragon. "Mutate!" he yelled as rabbits turned into demons and bears into savage beasts.

The army reached the dragon as a pillar of wood appeared before them, Celebus quickly dispelled that, and called upon the roots of the Emperor Tree to trap the dragon in place, suddenly as Celebus's mount was about to pierce the skin of the dragon, it disappeared, leaving Celebus to quickly stop his advancing force, and release them back into their normal forms.

Celebus got off the mount and summoned his staff, he soon appeared in the dining hall of Violet. "I will be willing to temporarily put aside our differences, Violet," he said ending the sentence like an insult. "As long as the Stayrs suffer in the same way that my Glads have, and that their suffering is stopped immediately. If this does not happen by the end of the year then I will deal with the issue myself."​

Violet(War chamber)

Violet was standing in her rarely used War chamber with two of her generals to discuss the best possible way to use her army and knights to combat these crows and dragons that have appeared. Violet, with both her hands pressed on the map table looked over the locations of the dragons well her generals gave a damage report on the world, she knew she had to do her best to stop this soon or else 1000's of people that did not need to die would die and set everything off balance.

"Okay so tell me whats going on in this world, with the dragons that were unleashed by the king of gods that was to keep order not destroy it.....That tyrant...." Violet said with a sour look on her face at the thought that so many would die unnecessarily and at the fact she was right about Yldir."Well it seems my mistress is not the only one angry about the actions of Yldir, The god of sleep got a bit angrier than you though and unleashed nightmare creatures, where we do not know as of yet" "Oh well that is something we can use! how lovely a little good news in this time of sorrow." she said with a bit of excitement "Also our scouts report that he said something along the lines of he belives you should have been repaid for the death knight and something about haveing him pay, he could not really hear with the crows and the fact that nightmare creatures were coming out everywhere" "Oh well I agree yldir should pay for what he has done. But how? we do not know yet"

Just then another scout came in and announced a battle in the forests of the god Celebus and of the Lady Alvera appearing on the call to arms. "Smashing" Violet said. "well see to it that she finds herself in here soon, because the world is falling apart and we have pressing business" "Well we wait for Alvera to come tell me of more happenings in the world that are needing to know."
"Well several gods have all confronted yldir at this time and I advise we assemble the army soon and finish business here then come in full force to aid your fellow gods" Violet loved the plainness of her servents talk, it was so short and too the point which she loved."Well I never told you to deassemble them, but I do comand as many as we can spare to go out into the human kingdoms and shoot down any crows we see, Leave the nightmare beasts I have to speak to Initium before we know what to do with them" Violet said "As you command my mistress" The general said with a bow.

Alvera finally found her way to the war chambers and she was not looking too much her self which seriouly troubled Violet seeing as she was always so balanced and seeing as she was a great ally in a way to Violet being the goddess of balance. But she would tell Violet what had happen when she found it pressing."Well good morning Alvera! eventful morning we have been haveing is it not?" She did not seem too much for humor at this time so she only said
"We must deal with our former pets before they cause too much harm to our realms," her soft voice replaced a with a small hiss "and we must end the Guardian Dragon as soon as possible. He Who Sees may be restrained to reflections, but the dragon within Initium's realm can travel through the dreams of all mortals. That kind of fluency in its movements must end lest all of our kingdom's be tainted by the influence of dreams."

She was not wrong, the Guardian Dragon did seem the most pressing issue, she wonders why her generals did not report on him and warn her of his movement ability."Well it is a wonderful place to start, and since we are in the War chambers we should talk of how we are going to wage war upon Yldir and his dragons""We should first take stock of what assests and forces we have at our disposal to fight these dragons, First of course we have our powers to fight them, and on my side I have my Darkness army which I am moblising at the moment, My Death knights which I have sent out to kill the crows and recalled the rest to form up a Vanguard. Recument is at an all time high though with the nightmares everywhere and just general higher rates of death which is some form of silver lineing for us. Celebus soon appeared in the War hall of Violet. "I will be willing to temporarily put aside our differences, Violet," he said ending the sentence like an insult. "As long as the Stayrs suffer in the same way that my Glads have, and that their suffering is stopped immediately. If this does not happen by the end of the year then I will deal with the issue myself." "Oh good you could join us Celebus..... VERY nice to see you again......Alvera and I were just going over our assests to comabat the Dragons and now that you are here and you want the Stayrs to suffer might I suggest you form up an army and join it to mine so we can murder them all whereever they hide?"" But anyway now that you two are here I feel we can make some form of good effort against Yldir, My army will be able to strike very soon, I advise you both to form up what you can and join me, We have a long war to fight, one that will last geerations I am sure and will push us all to the breaking point of our power, I also say we get the rest of the Gods away from Yldir and have them do the same, Yldir will try to posein their minds with lies and I will not have it, And your wife Celebus! We must have her! SO we all need to gather our most best troops and set out to save our fellow gods and well we do that send the rest of our armys on the war path! what say you my fellow gods? Also one last thing... We have to make some form of union of some kind between all our realms

"Initium.." Yldir looked up at the sky above, then around him at the land before continuing. "We have a hero already."

"Buras..." he said calmly after the god of time started yelling at. "Calm down, I know what I am doing. The gods need to solve their problems themselves, instead of fighting among each other. How would you make two partners who think they are enemies realize the truth. The balance... I... That Glad in the forest...T-the Death Knight... It wasn't Violets... It was corrupted by dark power. I will protect the other realms... The Shisa will return the balance, but the gods--The ones whose servants turned against... They need to be in the forest below, they need to slay the beast."

Infernos appeared and bowed before Yldir. "Please, don't bow before me." Yldir told him, but the god of flames asked him about the land. Yldir started to explain. "Infernos, there's a rift between the other gods...This is the only way to solve it. The land will grow great once the dragon is slain."

A Shisa came from the northern mountains, running faster than the wind, and came to Lydia's aid. The creature stood before the merpeople, it's light and roars sending the nightmares away, and sending dreams back to their realm. At that moment, the sea goddess had appeared before Yldir. "Lydia, your people are safe, the Shisa will protect them. They will return the balance. I will inform the other gods of what they should do to get the dragons to serve them once more..." He hesitated before returning to Buras. "They would not listen to me, they'll try to kill me I assume. Buras, go tell them they need to slay the dragon in these woods, and inform them that the death knight Celebus killed wasn't a servant of VIolets, but that of a dark force sent to create confusion please....."

Last edited by a moderator:

"Do not be stupid, Yldir." Initium's face was scrunched up in rage, his eyes slanted and his cheeks turning red from the anger. "Did you miss everything I have said? I have started another dark age. Creatures and lairs will appear more often around the dark crevasses of the forests. It's no longer safe to journey alone anymore. We don't have a hero yet...We need heroes, real ones. Ones that will set us in a new age." He made sure to make eye contact with Yldir as much as he could "Yldir...I have set up the Nightmare Caller. Our people will need us but if we intervene too much it'll cause a disruption in the balance. With heroes, it won't happen that way. You caused it and won't even fix it, stop acting all wise for once and notice what I am telling you." He took out a orb as images played of death and destruction "My seers have proclaimed as such. But there's a way to avoid this hazard."

amy_graine___master_of_white_magic_by_tjota-d8kqtsz.png

He pressed his thumb against the top of the orb as an image of a woman appeared. HE said "A human with god's blood in her...A demi-god, a child of one of us. We can use her, my seers show she can be a hero. A prosthesied one from above. Not the only one either, there are several. But she will be the most crucial...The visions tell me, if she dies during her serving that much havoc will be caused." Initium's eyes had calmed down a bit as he said "Yldir...Why did you attack the dreams and nightmares? Why not my people instead. The damage you did hurt the balance excessively." He moved closer to him, anger returning to his eyes as his nose reddened. "Was this meant to be an attack directly on me...For what reasons? The dreams you let go caused a ripple. Just know, doing it my way will fix it without having to do anything maddening

"Initium, I let the creations turn on you, I didn't command them to attack the beings or the realms." Yldir replied to Initium's last questions. "But you have forgotten one thing..."

The old god searched through his own memories then, after a while, said one word. "Galdir.". Memories came back to him, one after another, of several ages and of several beasts that once were. "We might need more than one hero, yes, but Galdir is still alive." he reminded the god of sleep. Galdir was a hunter of human blood that appeared near the end of the first age. He took down many beasts that no one could, so the gods had blessed him with long-age and some of their power. Galdir roamed the lands, protecting villages from raiding beasts and going on missions for gods. Yldir had faith in this man, he had never lost his young body nor had lost his skills or agility. Galdir was believed to be a god's child, a half-god, which wasn't true until he got his blessing, but he still wasn't exactly a half-god. Age had no effect on him, and he was the only being whom the death knights never attacked.

demon_hunter_reg_by_crow_god-d5trugr.jpg

"Galdir." Buras harrumphed. Time did not touch the man, so Buras could not directly touch him either. And his form appeared fuzzy in all of his viewings. All in all, Buras regretted giving that mortal such a gift. But the past is the past, and no one knew the past like he did. "The Hunter and a demi-god. Better odds then nothing." he continued. "But some extra help should never be turned away." And with that, he personally made an automaton. One built to look like a human male, but armored. And with the winged helm that was it's head completed, he blessed it with life, giving it to the rest of his children with an hour glass. They would know what that meant, and they would do as their father ordered. "His name is Tathan. He will assist. I put a little secret as well in him, if all else fails."

Then, turning nonchalantly towards the god of sleep and dreams, he says. "And so you will be the cause of the deaths of hundreds of thousands of sentient beings. You will single handedly unleash nightmares that only the bravest of our kind can face. You are as much a benefactor to the end of days as any other god." And with that, he folded him on himself and appeared next to Violet. "Find you your champion, Goddess of Death." he said formally, demanding that he not be interrupted. "Yldir demands it. You, the God of Sleep and Dreams, the God of the Forests, and the King of Gods himself will also be sending their champions to deal with this new mess." And with that, he flitted away once more. There was a deer getting close to one of his Sacas flowers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Initium wasn't very fond of Galdir, something about that man rubbed him the wrong way. His arrogance could've been a key component, or the fact Galdir knew his love. Regardless, Initium was against this plan. He stated clearly "The Woman, Iceas, will help as well. Several will be needed. But she is not my champion.". He responded to Buras "I did what I had to, to save the world." He was a bit angered that the other gods could be this incoherent. "If I did not, the fabric of sleep would be destroyed and I would be dead. Without the ability of replacement." He said it simply in a monotone voice, his own death did not seem to scare him. "And yes. Death as in death, no immortality to protect you when what you live for is gone." He then looked again at Yldir saying "I hope you know what you have caused...Do not project your ill decisions on to me." He began walking away, right when he was a good distance away he said under his breath but loud enough to hear "Maybe a godly war wouldn't have been as bad as this."

He returned home to see some of his cantet seers asleep. They were trying to reach out for their god to have answers on what happened. Initium walked forward to the high seer, who bowed upon his arrival. The high seer had several rings and neckalces on. He had large dark beady yellow eyes and stood strong despite his skinny appearance. Initium said in a stern voice

"You may speak."

The Cantet high seer sprung up and said
"Initium, the Harbinger of Dreams, please...Give us an answer on what to do."

"What to do?" Initium rubbed his chin and said "The other gods are mere fools who want to play games with one another. I apologize that you have been caught in the fire between such idiots." He snapped his finger against his chin and said "They want us to get a hero ready to fight."

The high seer said
"Oh yes...Ever so wise, my lord. I know...I know who exactly to give such a title to." The high seer gave a vision to Initium of a young man who had committed chivalrous deeds.

Initium nodded and said "Yes...Yes...He shall do."

The high seer turned and said
"I beg you my leave."

Initium gave him a small wave as the high seer woke from his dream. He was in the temple which was hidden by a large mushroom gorge which was known to cast illusions on people who had ventured too deep into it. Right in the center of this gorge was the Cantet's home land. Hidden not only by the mushrooms but also by the two large overshadowing mountains. Light didn't reach the Cantet, a gloomy atmosphere had come from it. There was only a slight blue light that the mushrooms had gave off. The temple's windows were black, making it even harder to see the lights that were outdoor. The high seer ran, almost skipping to where the young man lived. He gave him the news and the boy would soon go through a ceremony of heroes.

Lydia, The Sea Goddess

Lydia calmed down when she thought about Yldir's plan. "I'm not so sure this is a good idea, but I will talk to my husband about it later." She felt calmer when the Shisa sent the nightmares back. "I am glad none of my creatures were truly hurt." With the imbalance of the world around her, she thought about her sisters. Bohphine, Jodite, and Aruna hopefully weren't in any danger. Lydia knew her sisters didn't like her very much, but she didn't care. The Sea Goddess was planning on visiting Bohphine in her swamp to give her a good luck charm for the new Age and Season, but with the recent events, Lydia was going to have to wait. Bohphine wasn't able to leave her swamp: a powerful magical barrier kept Bohphine from getting out and doing anything dangerous.​

"Galdir." The Sea Goddess hadn't heard that name in a long time. She remembered Galdir well; she watched him grow and become the man he is today. She was involved in giving him his strength and power. She was wary of his power and what he could do with said power and she was glad Galdir didn't hurt innocent creatures. However, she continued to watch him until fairly recently.

Before becoming lost in thought, Lydia straightened herself out. She cleared her throat and addressed Yldir. "Yldir, I must go and see my husband. I will alert him to be careful and I will not interfere with your plans. But, if you hurt Celebus, do not be surprised if I come after you with the whole power of the Ocean and all of its creatures." She took on a serious tone. "You know Celebus is a piece of me. And I do not want to lose another piece of me." With that, a cloud of mist covered her and she disappeared along with the mist.

Lydia arrived in Violet's dining room and in front of Celebus. "My Love, Yldir requests that you create a Champion in order to fight the monsters that plague the land. Please listen to Buras and do what Yldir says. The monsters will not stop until you, Violet, Initium, and Alvera come together and save your creations." She took a step back and looked her husband in the eye. "I will not interfere, as I will be busy myself. Do your best and if Yldir kills you, I will avenge you."

Yldir liked the idea. If champions and heroes worked together to defeat nightmares sent by Initium to keep the balance, the Third Age won't really be a dark age as the god of sleep thought.

"Lad !" he called. A crack in the earth before him appeared, and from it rose a bird, a crow. A white crow. It flew to Yldir's shoulder and he whispered something in its ear. The bird flew off to find Galdir. Yldir knew crows wouldn't be a pretty sight after the events of the underworld, but he also knew that Violet didn't know of white crows. The creature flew high and disappeared into the horizon.

"Lydia, I amen't going to hurt Celebus. The only one who could hurt him is himself...." he had told her seconds before she left. Yldir cared about the other gods just like they cared about their creations..but since Dea died he had changed. Many things of the first age had left the gods scarred, changed even. He knew that the unbalance created great threats, he knew he weakened the magic and that the enemies of the gods would have a slight chance to escape--a few of them at least. He hadn't heard from a few gods since a while, but he never heard from the god of centaurs. Not much, at least. And the sky lord was too busy taking care of the skies and winds.

The sea goddess was right, it wasn't the best way to do it, but it was all he could think of at the moment. Yldir's thoughts drifted back to the corrupted Glad in the forest. He knew it wasn't a great idea, but he shot into the sky in a beam of light and landed on the forest. He looked at the deceased death knight still on the floor. The Glad's skin was dark and withered. He touched it with his staff and dark power slowly crawled upon it. As it reached his hand, he quickly dropped it and yelped in surprise. Darkness disappeared from his staff. The death knight wasn't of Violet's. It was the enemy's. Now Yldir was sure he did the right thing. Taking the body in a globe of light, he shot up to the sky and landed in the palace of the gods, where King Shisa above him slept.

"Let's see what brings corruption to the lands of Celebus..." he muttered as he put the body in a floating orb of golden light. Yldir thought of something, though not sure about it, he worried that the Enemy was rising once more.

Now, would you all look at that! The worst of the bunch, as always, with my Mary Sue character! Horrible among talent! Anybody wanna retry this? I'll do it properly this time! I mean, what can go wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back