• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy+modern rp, like Gate !

ThomasYeagger

Professional meme saver
Title says it all I guess. I'd love to explore stuff related to this anime's main idea. If you don't know it, it's quite fine though I'll try to explain !

A gate would have opened between 2 worlds, our world, like reality, and a medieval fantasy world. The door opened in a huge and empty field in the hills of the medieval world, but it opened right into some big city (of our world). At first, the people of the medieval world attacked the other world trough the door, but they were quickly stopped because of their primitive technology, resulting in the other army crossing the door, to establish a controlled zone around it.

Soon after, peace negotiations began. Then, it became possible for some selected people to cross the gate as tourists or migrants. the face of the whole world didn't change, apart that some rare migrants of this other world were now moving to some places, and some rare items of their world were now on markets.
What they didn’t say was that, among the victims of the attack, some weren’t dead but they had been taken back with the defeated army, as war prisoners, and therefore, slaves. This, no one on the other side of the portal knew it.

Now there should be plenty of possibilities for a story in such a set up, and in many possible kinds, hope it caught your interest ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back