• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Mercenaries: The Light Lotus Company

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Quados Quados explosiveKitten explosiveKitten StryxRiver StryxRiver animegirl20 animegirl20 Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko StaidFoal StaidFoal Absurdisan Absurdisan ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Viper Actual Viper Actual Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture MToki MToki

Alrighty Players! With S1P1 almost done! (Scene 1 Part 1) it is time to PICK YOUR COLOR!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay, no evil laugh, with 15 recruits I have 3 colors. 7 Blue for Ramirov's Squad, 7 Red for Janet's squad, and 1 Purple to allow the player to choose whoever team they want. It's part of the first scene where your character will present the badge to Ramirov and then grab a piece of paper from a vessel. This determines which squad your character/s will be joining. Instead of trying to assign you guys, I am making this first come first serve. So... If you dont reply with either "Red" "Blue" or "Purple" by the time I post again, I will be assigning you randomly or based on what's left.

Have fun!

EDIT: PURPLE HAS BEEN CLAIMED
6 RED
6 BLUE

ONE LAST RED!
ONE LAST BLUE!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back