• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Mercenaries: The Light Lotus Company

You say we started and I tried to make a stupid joke that I only believe that we started when we made our first posts for the RP, I'm sorry if that joke was too bad.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Quados Quados explosiveKitten explosiveKitten StryxRiver StryxRiver animegirl20 animegirl20 Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko StaidFoal StaidFoal Absurdisan Absurdisan ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi SilverbackActual SilverbackActual Viper Actual Viper Actual Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture MToki MToki Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Sizniche Sizniche

Hi friends! I hope you are all having a Happy Thanksgiving! I just wanted to give a quick update. Now I realize that I started the story at the worst possible time for some of ya (2 days before Thanksgiving.) And as a result our start was lighter than I had expected. So, I'll be expecting things to be light for about a few days until the holiday rush is done. For those 2 of you who have started (Scorpio and AngelLexi), would you wanna wait for more people to respond or should I have NPCs react to you? I'd hate for you to be just waiting for things to happen.

Also, since it took a while for me to get everything organized, I understand if some of you have lost interest or if you have a bunch of irl obligations that will inhibit playing. If either is the case, lemme know.

Now to eat some pie...

I'm working on a post which should hopefully be done at some point today! Also Thanksgiving for me was canceled due to some complications, so...

I will be honest, I am least active at the weekends. But I will always reply within two days if not eariler. I will probably start my story some time tonight for me (4ish hours)

How many are left to reply? I am liking the looks of everyone already and I have only seen their entrance to the town or dock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back