• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Meets Reality (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kisaki

Just a Rando
Entertainment has always been apart of people's lives. Creators create various of shows and characters we all come to know and love. Now, these characters are supposed to stay on the tv screen or on a book page. They aren't supppse to come to life.
--
A Super Secret government agency, lead by the President of the U.S.A, 'accidently' opens portals to different dimensions. Coming out these portals are characters from various of new popular shows, games, books, etc. Now they must find a way back home while cleaning up the particular mess that followed them to tje new world

--
It was an average day for Jamie. It was same old routine. Get up, shower, dress for work, brush teeth, eat breakfast, and go to work. Then either go home to watch tv or hang out with friend. s at the nearby bar.

Ah..yes, it was very much average day. James walked outside with a coffee in his hand. "God, I hope something intresting happens at work." James moaned. He reached into his pocket with free hand to fish for his car keys. He hummed and ignored the screams of terror from around him. "Hmph", He just assumed that Mr. Bradley came outside half naked

-Secret Super Ground Facility-

"Sir, there are over a dozen energy sources opening across the state." A women announced, her fingers moving quickly on the keyboard.

"Dammit! The aliens have finally come down to Earth to take over the United States and to eat our brains." Sergant Millers sneered. " Someone get me a coffee!"

"What about the energy sources, sir?" Another women questioned, ignoring his alien statement.

"Oh....also investigate the aliens." He shooed his assisstant off to grab him his coffee .

med_1517607557_image.jpg
(Location: ???, Interdimensional Portal)(Mood: Confused)
(Interactions: No-one )
(Mentions: No-one )

Astronomical roars of men, women, and children rattled wildly throughout the contents of the vast diamond-shaped stadium as a blinding set of differing lights flickered past their eyes. Extraordinary hypercars as far as the east is from the west zipped past one another along with their heavy wheels which continued to grind endlessly against the blistering asphalt and rumble nearby audience members in their seat as they passed. “Ladies and gentlemen it appears that we’re a couple of laps away from the end and tensions are running high! Will today mark a new champion of the St.Charles Raceway, let’s just hope that Marchesi is eager to give it his all to defend his title!” Scrapy-sounding bellows echoed out from the PA systems littered across the speedway, although barely being heard by most of the crowd due to the sheer noise pumping out from the charging vehicles.

“Tsk.” A snide puff of heated air snuck through the racer’s lips as he tried disregarding the announcer’s presence. "These chumps aren't even worthy enough to inhale the smoke coming out of my exhaust." Not wasting any time with the 'amateurs' following behind him he cautiously skimmed his eyes from side to side to make sure he was in the clear prior to reaching to his metal-plated 8-ball shift, following his brisk action a cheeky smile immediately dawned across his expression once he flung the transmission into its fifth gear.
LavishValuableBarnswallow-size_restricted.gif
Lazy jaws from spectators soon loosened as they focused on Luca's Trailblazer beginning to accelerate to such a degree that he was now starting to lap around the competition that was once following close behind. "Unbelievable! What speed!" Fumbling around his microphone in his sweaty grip, it was shocking that even as a sport's announcer he's never seen anything like this before, it was almost baffling to think that such a vehicle could exist regardless of the technology-driven year they were currently in. A look of pure unadulterated confidence was sculpted on Luca's face as he was just a few miles away from marking down another victory on his track record, not to mention all of the adoring praise he'll receive from onlookers and best of all the bodacious babes that'll be gathering around him as he's holding up his golden trophy for all to bear witness to. "I can see it now." He thought to himself, drifting away in a state of bliss at the imaginary scenario of sleazy women complimenting him, kissing him, and wanting to f... "Is that a fucking portal?" He couldn't believe what he was seeing! Not only did his fascinating dream get interrupted but there was a damn cosmological wormhole that ripped open just mere seconds away from the front of his car, there was barely any time to stop too! With one loud 'swchoop!' sound, the hulking sized portal managed to completely suck up the vehicle including Luca whom at the time was still trapped in the driver seat.

70e3f71075ec8e02f3e6717232e603f3.pngCurrently in school uniform in the Real World
"You won't get away with this Dark Lord!" Koka yelled over the howling of the wind. She slowly pushed herself to a kneeling position.

"But oh, I will. I will rule this world with an iron fist and no one will be ever to stop me." The hooded man laughed. He stepped foward to Koka, who was kneeled over in pain. " Especially you Straw-berry."

Koka closed her eyes, seemingly in defeat. She shaked her head, " No!" She said. She jumped up onto her feet and looked at the Dark Lord straight into his red eyes. " Strawberry Blast!" She yelled, holding her wand in the air. The sound of the Dark Lord's screams of agony were the last thing she heard before she was sucked into a mysterious light.
-*-

"Hngh...Where am I?" Koka asked herself as she looked around. She was surronded by trees so she was obviously in a forest of some kind. Koka looked down to the crater she created. It was rather small. Now that she thought about it, she had very few scratches in her body.

"Excuse me miss! Are you alright." A middle aged man appeared from the trees.

' I can understand him. I thought I was terrible at english.' The pink haired girl thought. "Oh, I'm alright." She stuttered. It amazed her. She was speaking english with an American accent. Oddly enough, her voice sounded slightly deeper than normal.

" Well, I heard something crash from over here. I was expecting a meteorite...not a little girl." The man sighed with slight disappointment.

"Oh...um...I was doing a science experiment and it exploded. And yes, It is strange for a middle schooler do science projects in the middle of the day."

Man stared at her for a seconds to process what she just said. "Oh, alright. Make sure your science experiment ain't causing anymore enviromental harm." He said before walking away.

Koka sighed in relief that the man did not ask any more questions. She pulled herself out of the crater and started to walk toward the sound of cars. "I'm not in Fukuoka anymore." Koka muttered, looking at the city before her.

645ba82def5d81d4754d4f245c6347fa.jpg
Reborn was in quite the predicament after hours of running from the Verde's Minion's they caught up with him. Reborn knew they would catch up to him soon but not this fast " Huff huff huff" after defeating Azul's family. Reborn was worn out, beaten, and tired. no normal man would be able to survive but thanks to the Mineral with the attribute of the sun that he wear's as a ring that the young mistress gave him. He has survived many life threatening experience's and even when any human being would be terrified but Reborn was calm as ever. "i should have know with my injuries i wouldn't escape but the Mistress got to safety at least now how many are you" said Reborn while he turn around only holding just a Handgun made of worn out metal's and three riffles in his waist holster. i have six shot's left one bullet for each of you.

Mafiaman1 " hand over your Sun Stone and the where about's of the little bitch and i promise that i will give you a fast and painless death Reborn"
Mafiaman2 " yea after destroying the azul family not even you one of the seven great hitman in the world can survive our assault"

Reborn looked around him and he saw six men surrounding him "you six have nothing compared to a gentlemen like me" all the Mafia goons surrounding Reborn started to attack him.But in that instant a gun shoot was heard and four of the goons fell to the ground dead with bullet holes in their skulls. " well it can't be helped i am injured so four out of six is not bad" the last two men started to shoot at reborn but he dodged most of the bullet's but even he would be hit one in his shoulder and another in his leg reborn ran towards a edge of a cliff and looked down.
Mafiaman1: "Looks like you have no where to run reborn and i know you ran out of ammo already and you don't have enough energy to use the Sun Stone." said the man holding a katana with a red glow when he cut the air a strong force came from it.
Mafiaman2 started to get close getting confident when reborn Closed his eye's " hahahahaha even the great reborn has given up see he is just waiting for his death boss" going for the swing. when suddenly reborn step back in the last second jumping off the cliff with a smile while he was falling reborn only regretted that he will not be able to keep watching the young mistress grow up but at least he know's she will be able to survive even if he died.
As reborn fell off the cliff a portal open that is when he open his eye's he was in the ground when he heard two people talking seeing a man and a young women. he noticed their cloths its like of his ancestor's. when he saw the man leave he walks towards the young women with out letting her know he is their. he takes out his handgun made of pipe tubing and he hides it behind his back. walks behind her and says in a calming and natural suave voice. " who are you miss and where am i." said reborn to koka while trying to find out where he is when his eye's widen when he saw the City and a single tear fell down his cheek.
Kisaki Kisaki SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Naomi quietly walked through the dark home, the blindfolded girl making her way around with ease despite her obviously impaired vision. Currently; she was on a mission to assassinate a leader of a rising terrorist organization. Already they'd burned down several buildings and killed a lot of people, they had no real reason whatsoever. They simply indulged in the chaos, fanatics of destruction. Of course, that fit her groups' MO to take down to a T. Naomi being Naomi, she immediately decided to be the one for the job. So she continued creeping through the house silently, footfalls barely making a sound save for the occasional and expected floor-board creak of the old home.

Soon she reached a oak door, pushing it open to reveal the bedroom. As expected he was sound asleep. An easy kill. She wasted no time, running and leaping into the air with her staff raised high; aiming to kill him in one strong blow. Only...midway through a portal opened up and she was sucked through it; only to have it close with a soft pop a moment later. The man entirely unaware that his fate was saved by a random and definitely unnatural occurrence. She didn't entirely realized what had happened at first, only that her vision had gone entirely dark.

She was promptly spit out on the other side; the top of her staff coming down to smash firmly into the hood of a black Buick denting it and shattering the windshield from the force alongside a mighty cry. She proceeded to bash the thing several more times out of instinct; she felt the target was hard and barely gave way. Soon she realized it wasn't the man at all and considered it a defense construct; and the portal a failsafe to guard him as he slept. "Die construct! Alvariz will die!" She shouted, essentially just bashing some poor mans' car into smithereens unaware that people were nearby her, or that she was no longer anywhere near her target.
Kisaki Kisaki kenchin kenchin

'Koka Ichigo'

"Uwah..." Koka backed away from the strange man that suddenly appeared before. "I think it's New York mister... Um, are you okay?" She asked with concern as she watched a tear stream down his face. The strawberry milk haired girl was about to press for more questions when a girl was spit out from a portal onto a car. Koka's eyes were wide when the girl got up and started to attack the poor car. "M-miss, you are destroying someones property!" She yelled, running over to the women. Koka carefully tapped the girl's shoulder while avoiding the girl's rath. "I don't know if you can see but that's a car." She pointed.

kenchin kenchin
Mitchs98 Mitchs98

Reborn looked stunned when he heard the young lady talk. He awoke and smiled but at the same time " New York i believe that city was destroyed around 1000 years ago could" when he saw a girl land on top of a vehicle and the young girl with pink milky colored hair goes towards her and then they start talking. Reborn walks to her and he could feel all the blood lust around the young girl with a black silk bandage around her eye's and her light blue hair. Reborn goes to Koka and he gets in front of her. " stay back miss you can get hurt and i wouldn't want to see a innocent child get hurt" He said moving her back but he left a bloody hand print where he touched her reborn then took out his pipe handgun. And he aimed at her " Your letting a lot of blood lust witch family do you belong to i was transferred to the past as well maybe we can work together"

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Kisaki Kisaki

Last edited:
Seiko Yuubari

fresh_loli-su-dd647972995c1212a554fd71f1c71f33_1481850.jpg

"Yuu-chan!" One of the mages called out and Seiko ran down from her room. It was her friends and fellow mages. There was Kuroneko, The dark mage seemingly cold and uninterested and her childhood friend, Mizuki a fellow white mage as they arrived to take her to Mage class seeing as she either sleeps in or gets lost, they decided to help her by going to Mage class together. Little does she know, a great tragedy will occur today. Once they reached Mage class and classes were about to begin, the city rumbled. Mages and witches panicking "Earthquake!" One yelled out and the class took appropriate measures like sitting under the desk until the Earthquake subsides. But this was no Earthquake. Clouds began to form and thunder roared loudly. The sky bean to illuminate a bright white as a Portal storm descended upon the town. After an incredible Lightning show, it disappeared as fast as it appeared. Everyone was relieved. The class began o peek out and realized. Seiko was gone!

Seiko had passed out through the inter dimensional portal and crashed into a field somewhere. She groaned and stood up looking around at the corn around her and the crater she left. "Nghh.... What happened?" She asked herself looking around. This was strange. There were stalks of green plants all around her. She prepared to battle unaware what corn is. However, her powes don't work as there was very little to no mana here. She heard the sound of a Combine which to her resembled the sound of a dragon and ran through the forest of corn screaming. "Dragon!" She scremaed emerging outside the field confused to her surroundings. This was definitely not Labyrinth town anymore. However, her confusion was halted as she heard the "dragon" approach her causing her to run to God knows where.​

med_1517607557_image.jpg
(Location: USA - New York)(Mood: Irritated)
(Interactions: kenchin kenchin , Kisaki Kisaki , Mitchs98 Mitchs98 )
(Mentions: Reborn, Naomi, Kaoki - Mentions will be inbetween asterisks * )

Streaks of blinding lights winding and streaking past his zipping vehicle completely devoured the scenery, it looked like something almost out of science-fiction! Marchesi felt his heart nearly pulsating out of his chest as he flashed a quick glimpse outside of his windows and watched himself descend further into the darkness of the void all while hearing soft chilly murmurs from outside of the vehicle beginning to pour its way inside as he grew closer to what seemed to be the end of this strange vortex. "Am I dead?" He uttered hesitantly to himself, believing that he must've died during the race somehow and that this eerie realm he was inside was dragging him off to the afterlife. Still, a majority of him felt alive almost as if he was still living but just not in the same place, it was mind-boggling to wrap his head around but he was immediately reminded that maybe death was a better option once he was eventually spat out of the gateway several feet up into the atmosphere before colliding his wheels down onto the ground and embracing the view of an absolutely clustered highway full of pedestrians eagerly going about their daily commute until it was abruptly interrupted by bursts of panic once Luca's Trailblazer practically weaved in and out of the seemingly impenetrable traffic, nearly side-swiping a truck in the process although luckily for him he was able to drift into his uncontrollable skid and narrowly avoid the eighteen wheeler across from him and spin the front-end of his suped-up car around against the outcoming traffic once more.

PlayfulHardAkitainu-small.gif
(Marchesi driving through the 'sprialing abyss'.)

"Shit! That was close." Luca's tried his best to put a direct halt to his own vehicle by planting his foot onto the brakes but it was to no avail as there was too much momentum being carried, it almost felt as if things couldn't get worse, that was until he cut-off a police cruiser while in the process of struggling to stall his own ride. Coffee, spit, and other foul fluids heaved out from the poor peace officer's mouth as he noticed the rapidly gliding car zooming past him at unbelievable speeds, Luca's face grew pale once the man flickered on the red and blue sirens. "Oh c'mon!" Marchesi bit his lower-lip in irritation as he made a final attempt to pull off to the side of the road, flinging small chunks of gravel into the sky around him as he collided his foot with the brakes. Finally, it felt like an eternity but he was able to manage to put a stop to the vehicle and put it to a complete standstill before anyone including himself could get hurt. Comedically, as he was pulled over the traffic cop nearly lost his composure as he barreled out of the vehicle, reaching for his firearm as he cautiously approached the vehicle but only to realize that Luca was nonchalantly relaxing in the driver's seat with his hands positioned lazily behind his head after he had rolled down the window and gave a soft-sounding 'sup' to the deputy.

"Sir, why in the hell were you going that fast?" Holstering his firearm, the cop let out a deep sigh as he continued to lecture what he thought was some stupid everyday teenager trying to impress some friends on social media or something equally dumb. "Kid, I don't know what you think you were doing but you realize you endangered everyone out here on the road? What if you hurt someone?!" A mystified gaze dawned on Luca as he looked at the concerned cop, did he really think he was just some dumb teenager? "Sorry, I thought I could show-off to my buddies." He shook his head in 'shame', pretending to play the naive teenager part as the old officer shook his head in disagreement and foolishly believed him. "You're lucky nobody was hurt! Anyway, I would've let you off with just a normal fine for speeding but this vehicle of yours isn't even plated... Sorry 'bout this kid but I gotta tow it." Upon hearing the word 'tow' Luca's eyes lit up like the northern lights. As much as he wanted to complain about his pride and joy being taken away from him, it was a much better idea to wind up paying off the towing company rather than getting sent to prison along with being charged fines and towed! "Alright, Just take it." He rolled his eyes, pushing out huff between his lips before handing the keys to the officer and irritably grumbling as he spent the rest of his time thinking about how he was going to solve this mess while wandering his way off the highway and into the busy streets of New York City where everyone seemed to be in a rush as per usual, *except for this random group that consisted of two young girls and a well-dressed middle aged man who gave the impression of being their guardian, it was an odd group especially since one of them was wearing a blindfold while she screaming her head off about a monster? "Great there are loonies here too." As much as he didn't want to intervene in whatever the hell was going on, he was deadbeat tired and now stumbling around in a large city without any directions, it looked as if he had no choice but to ask one of them for directions. Preparing for whatever crazy scenario he was getting into, Luca inhaled deeply before gesturing a friendly wave to the group as he lightly jogged up to them.

"Hey! I don't mean to interrupt but you know where there's a place to stay? I've been out here for hours and still haven't found a hotel, I was wondering if one of you can point me in the direction?" He paused for a moment, only taking a brief look at the blindfolded girl still freaking out and mercilessly wapping a car with a stick along with the man who was now menacingly pointing some weird pipe thing in her direction "Uhhh, should I go?" He asked, slowly backing away as he looked at the group.*

Last edited:
'Koka Ichigo'

"Uwah..." Koka backed away from the strange man that suddenly appeared before. "I think it's New York mister... Um, are you okay?" She asked with concern as she watched a tear stream down his face. The strawberry milk haired girl was about to press for more questions when a girl was spit out from a portal onto a car. Koka's eyes were wide when the girl got up and started to attack the poor car. "M-miss, you are destroying someones property!" She yelled, running over to the women. Koka carefully tapped the girl's shoulder while avoiding the girl's rath. "I don't know if you can see but that's a car." She pointed.

kenchin kenchin
Mitchs98 Mitchs98
Reborn looked stunned when he heard the young lady talk. He awoke and smiled but at the same time " New York i believe that city was destroyed around 1000 years ago could" when he saw a girl land on top of a vehicle and the young girl with pink milky colored hair goes towards her and then they start talking. Reborn walks to her and he could feel all the blood lust around the young girl with a black silk bandage around her eye's and her light blue hair. Reborn goes to Koka and he gets in front of her. " stay back miss you can get hurt and i wouldn't want to see a innocent child get hurt" He said moving her back but he left a bloody hand print where he touched her reborn then took out his pipe handgun. And he aimed at her " Your letting a lot of blood lust witch family do you belong to i was transferred to the past as well maybe we can work together"

Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Kisaki Kisaki
med_1517607557_image.jpg
(Location: USA - New York)(Mood: Irritated)
(Interactions: kenchin kenchin , Kisaki Kisaki , Mitchs98 Mitchs98 )
(Mentions: Reborn, Naomi, Kaoki - Mentions will be inbetween asterisks * )

Streaks of blinding lights winding and streaking past his zipping vehicle completely devoured the scenery, it looked like something almost out of science-fiction! Marchesi felt his heart nearly pulsating out of his chest as he flashed a quick glimpse outside of his windows and watched himself descend further into the darkness of the void all while hearing soft chilly murmurs from outside of the vehicle beginning to pour its way inside as he grew closer to what seemed to be the end of this strange vortex. "Am I dead?" He uttered hesitantly to himself, believing that he must've died during the race somehow and that this eerie realm he was inside was dragging him off to the afterlife. Still, a majority of him felt alive almost as if he was still living but just not in the same place, it was mind-boggling to wrap his head around but he was immediately reminded that maybe death was a better option once he was eventually spat out of the gateway several feet up into the atmosphere before colliding his wheels down onto the ground and embracing the view of an absolutely clustered highway full of pedestrians eagerly going about their daily commute until it was abruptly interrupted by bursts of panic once Luca's Trailblazer practically weaved in and out of the seemingly impenetrable traffic, nearly side-swiping a truck in the process although luckily for him he was able to drift into his uncontrollable skid and narrowly avoid the eighteen wheeler across from him and spin the front-end of his suped-up car around against the outcoming traffic once more.

PlayfulHardAkitainu-small.gif
(Marchesi driving through the 'sprialing abyss'.)

"Shit! That was close." Luca's tried his best to put a direct halt to his own vehicle by planting his foot onto the brakes but it was to no avail as there was too much momentum being carried, it almost felt as if things couldn't get worse, that was until he cut-off a police cruiser while in the process of struggling to stall his own ride. Coffee, spit, and other foul fluids heaved out from the poor peace officer's mouth as he noticed the rapidly gliding car zooming past him at unbelievable speeds, Luca's face grew pale once the man flickered on the red and blue sirens. "Oh c'mon!" Marchesi bit his lower-lip in irritation as he made a final attempt to pull off to the side of the road, flinging small chunks of gravel into the sky around him as he collided his foot with the brakes. Finally, it felt like an eternity but he was able to manage to put a stop to the vehicle and put it to a complete standstill before anyone including himself could get hurt. Comedically, as he was pulled over the traffic cop nearly lost his composure as he barreled out of the vehicle, reaching for his firearm as he cautiously approached the vehicle but only to realize that Luca was nonchalantly relaxing in the driver's seat with his hands positioned lazily behind his head after he had rolled down the window and gave a soft-sounding 'sup' to the deputy.

"Sir, why in the hell were you going that fast?" Holstering his firearm, the cop let out a deep sigh as he continued to lecture what he thought was some stupid everyday teenager trying to impress some friends on social media or something equally dumb. "Kid, I don't know what you think you were doing but you realize you endangered everyone out here on the road? What if you hurt someone?!" A mystified gaze dawned on Luca as he looked at the concerned cop, did he really think he was just some dumb teenager? "Sorry, I thought I could show-off to my buddies." He shook his head in 'shame', pretending to play the naive teenager part as the old officer shook his head in disagreement and foolishly believed him. "You're lucky nobody was hurt! Anyway, I would've let you off with just a normal fine for speeding but this vehicle of yours isn't even plated... Sorry 'bout this kid but I gotta tow it." Upon hearing the word 'tow' Luca's eyes lit up like the northern lights. As much as he wanted to complain about his pride and joy being taken away from him, it was a much better idea to wind up paying off the towing company rather than getting sent to prison along with being charged fines and towed! "Alright, Just take it." He rolled his eyes, pushing out huff between his lips before handing the keys to the officer and irritably grumbling as he spent the rest of his time thinking about how he was going to solve this mess while wandering his way off the highway and into the busy streets of New York City where everyone seemed to be in a rush as per usual, *except for this random group that consisted of two young girls and a well-dressed middle aged man who gave the impression of being their guardian, it was an odd group especially since one of them was wearing a blindfold while she screaming her head off about a monster? "Great there are loonies here too." As much as he didn't want to intervene in whatever the hell was going on, he was deadbeat tired and now stumbling around in a large city without any directions, it looked as if he had no choice but to ask one of them for directions. Preparing for whatever crazy scenario he was getting into, Luca inhaled deeply before gesturing a friendly wave to the group as he lightly jogged up to them.

"Hey! I don't mean to interrupt but you know where there's a place to stay? I've been out here for hours and still haven't found a hotel, I was wondering if one of you can point me in the direction?" He paused for a moment, only taking a brief look at the blindfolded girl still freaking out and mercilessly wapping a car with a stick along with the man who was now menacingly pointing some weird pipe thing in her direction "Errr, am I interrupting something?" He asked, slowly backing away as he looked at the group.*
Naomi AkisaNaomi relentlessly laid into the car, its windshield and hood being bashed out within seconds along with a pall of smoke coming from it. She'd basically rendered it into nothing already, though she knew how tough constructs could be so she kept hitting it with her staff! That was until she heard someone scream about her destroying someones' property. "What..?" She muttered, though didn't actually stop at all. She did however pause briefly when she tapped her shoulder and called the construct a car. "A...what?" She asked, looking between the girl and the hunk of metal. "No no this is one of Alviraz's evil constructs, and I'm destroying it. Clearly it has you trapped here and he's more evil than we thought." She spoke simply and calmly, going right back to hitting it. "And for the record I can see it." She said with a hint of annoyance, she just had literally no idea what a car was.

Though she did recognize the gun that was pointed at her, the subtle click...though rusty. What kind of gun was it? It sounded very poorly made...perhaps one of the lesser kingdoms' infantry pistols? She did cease hitting the car....only to suddenly leap onto the hood facing the pair with her staff slanted against her chest. "I don't know who either of you are but if you're drawing a weapon on me I can only assume you're working with Alviraz." She spoke calmly, gaze focused on Reborn. She still had no idea she'd been transported somewhere entirely different, glancing to Luca as he walked over to them as well. She was definitely surrounded at this point, she kept her guard up. If she had to retreat or remove her blindfold she would, there was no way she was getting captured or killed. The poor girl was simply confused at the moment though, unaware they weren't actually enemies.​

Koka Ichigo

"Destroyed? I don't know where you've been living sir but New York City was never destroyed." The girl informed the mobster. "Believe me, I would of known". Everything seemed under control until the strange man turned to violent. Reborn pulled out one of those old-timey guns and pointed at the women with the visor. Nothing good was going to come from this.

"Woah! There's no need to result to violence. We don't want any the locals to call the police, don't we!?" Koka insisted the the mafia man and the car smasher. She was worried that innocence bystanders could be victims of a shoot out. Not to mention, she didn't want her face on a wanted list for being a acessory to murder.

Koka looked at Luca. The most obvious thing she noticed was his lengthy pompdadour as he backed away slowly. She reached her hand out toward him to urge him to come closer. "Wait, I need your help." Koka said and moved to the middle of the group. While she watched the others grow hostile toward each other, she began piecing some evidence together. " I want to say that you all look strange..I-I mean that we seem out of place here," The pink hair girl slowly smiled, showing her nervousness. " Perhaps any of you had a chance of falling out of strange portal?" She slowly asked, hoping she didn't seem crazy.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98
kenchin kenchin
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Reborn looked at Naomi and with controlling his breath because he was bluffing he knew he didn't have ammo and he was bleeding slowly. he looked at Koka and simply lowered his Pipe Gun and simply said. " Last thing i remember was i destroyed the Azul Family and Verdes goon's tired to kill me to steal my Sun Ring and the rest of the Rings so i jumped of a cliff that not even i would survive the fall " said reborn then showed his ring that was shinning like crazy that even he was amazed like it was reacting to other source of energy. Reborn then put a small chain around it that stop the shinning." I don't know what happen but if we are not from this era or place but i still don't trust this women. " he looks at Naomi and looks at Luca" you "pointing at Luca " you and the young lady " looking at Koka" haven't killed anyone so i can trust you two but her she has blood stained all over her hands and with that much killing intent anyone would try to kill her the instant they see her. but i apologies for judging her like that so " he looks at Naomi and simply say's " if you promise to control your killing intent i will let you travel with me. " reborn puts away his gun and sit's down" look i don't know what to do but i need to find some place to treat my wounds even with my power i can't heal this much" Reborn lifted his old but nice looking shirt and it they could see his well toned out body but it had bullet holes and cuts that where deep that looked like they where healing slowly but they where bad. but what stood out was the scars that looked like have been house treated especially a huge scar in the side of his left side of his stomach. " so miss ahh what is your name " looking at all three of them" all of your name's i am called reborn." he said sitting down bandaging his wounds.
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Kisaki Kisaki Mitchs98 Mitchs98

140137.jpg
(Location: USA - New York, Streets of NYC)(Mood: Freaking out)
(Interactions: Reborn, Naomi, and Koka)

Whap, Pow, Bam! Chiming noises of hardened metal clanging against one another continued to sing violently throughout the bustling streets of New York City as the visionless girl remained steadfast in her draining pursuit of turning a common-day automobile into a pile of bits and pieces. Puffs of darkened smoke seeped its way out from the fissures leading into the engine block, it was almost baffling how someone with such a scrawny figure could do that much damage to someone's property despite hitting it for quite some time! Howbeit she seemed a bit befuddled when the owner was screaming in dismay, yelling a sling of shocking profanities about the loss of his dear car which also made her react strangely as the confusion made itself apparent through her expression and reply. "Alviaraz's evil contraption?" Marchesi couldn't help but nearly let out a slight chuckle, clearly, this girl was either in the same predicament as him or she had just somehow managed to go a few days without her 'wacky' pills. "Hey Dolly, you're wiggin' out on a fat chunk of metal with wheels! Ain't nobody or that thing gonna hurt anyone of ya."

He pointed out while leisurely walking up to the piece of scrap and giving it a few soft knocks with the back of his hand prior to letting out a slight huff as pieces of the vehicle's loose metal collapsed onto the ground. "See, harmless! Think of'em like carriages that don't need horses to move." This was probably the best explanation he could come up with as she gave off the impression of being from somewhere typically old-fashioned due to the way she dressed. Even though he tried explaining it to the best of his ability he ultimately decided it would be best to keep his distance from her, still slowly backing away before she thought of him as some sort of walking-talking pinata. "Sorry kid, i'd like to help 'n' all but I gotta get my ride back." He spoke briefly, taking but a moment to whip out his switch-blade styled comb and begin stylishly gliding the ridges across the sides of his pompadour before casually spinning the handle between his knuckles and conveniently placing it back into his right pocket. As he was just about to leave the group to their own devices he stopped in the midst of walking away, the tips of his ears immediately pointing up as he overheard the teenager mentioning a 'strange' portal that she had just fallen out of. "So it wasn't my imagination acting up?!" He thought to himself, scrunching his eyebrows together in irritation as the idea of a silly day-dream begun to disappear with the harsh sensation of reality creeping down his spine as the only people there to actually save him from this living nightmare was a blind girl with a knack for hitting things, another girl who barely looked old enough to tie her own shoes, and a gun-wielding lunatic who was pointing a loaded firearm at a child!

"I'm so fucking screwed!" Luca shouted, crashing to his knees in utter defeat while ruffling his fingertips through the bangs of his hair-do only to stop in mid-panic as the mysterious duster wearing individual explained his origins of how he landed in this strange dimension, luckily during his whole explanation he holstered his weapon before anyone could get seriously hurt, but somehow the clean-shaven man who called himself 'Reborn' was leaving a significant pools of blood underneath hefty coat and seemingly all over his undershirt. Bullet-holes, Gashes, Bruises... You name it, this guy was absolutely covered in them! "How are you so calm? Dont'cha think you should've let us known this earlier, do you know how much blood you're losing?!" He blurted out in dismay, now frantically looking for any kind of signs that would point them in the direction of the nearest hospital. Reaching once more into his pockets, Marchesi managed to whip out a couple of crumpled up bills and clench them tightly in his hand before waving the set of bills vigorously out towards the direction of traffic which probably made him look absolutely nuts in front of them all until he was able to have a random taxi-cab pull its way towards them, laying on its brakes and soon stopping beside the group.

"Whatcha waitin' for! Get yer' ass in before you bleed to death! You both can come along if you really want since we're all in this mess together, but make up your minds quick because we don't have that much time to be sittin' here." Luca hollered, beckoning them to get inside as he slightly hunched over to get inside and inform the driver to step on it once the remaining members got huddled inside.

Last edited:
ODST CERBRUS Squad
"Dropping in five, four, three, two, one. Drop!" came a stern female voice through Amy's helmet. The pods dropped from a frigate above Earth, the G force dampeners holding strong... As the squad fell, three portals opened where they were falling, they went through and ended up in another worlds orbit, the pods they were in started to sound alarms which made the squad prepare for a rough landing, but they noticed something odd, the world seemed to have changed in a blink of an eye, "What the fuck?" Areon said through the comms as they fell, "Did we just go through slipspace?!" he shouts, "Negative!" Samantha said as the slow chutes deployed, slowing their speed as they neared the ground, they were still very high up... The chutes dethatched and they crashed one by one on the streets of NYC, the pods landed straight up, the doors shoot off and the ODST's quickly grabbed their guns and used their pods as cover. They were, unsure of how they should react towards everything around them at the moment. "...Weren't we dropping over a training zone? In the afgan desert?" Areon said as he scanned the area, seeing a few oddly dressed people talking and shouting. "Yeah this looks like new York." Amy stated blankly. "...I can't even get Odens Blade(the frigate)on the comms" Samantha said as she used her hands to order her squad to keep an eye on the people talking...
Kisaki Kisaki
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Mitchs98 Mitchs98
kenchin kenchin
(Hope I got everyone, and that my post is ok)​

Koka Ichigo

"Destroyed? I don't know where you've been living sir but New York City was never destroyed." The girl informed the mobster. "Believe me, I would of known". Everything seemed under control until the strange man turned to violent. Reborn pulled out one of those old-timey guns and pointed at the women with the visor. Nothing good was going to come from this.

"Woah! There's no need to result to violence. We don't want any the locals to call the police, don't we!?" Koka insisted the the mafia man and the car smasher. She was worried that innocence bystanders could be victims of a shoot out. Not to mention, she didn't want her face on a wanted list for being a acessory to murder.

Koka looked at Luca. The most obvious thing she noticed was his lengthy pompdadour as he backed away slowly. She reached her hand out toward him to urge him to come closer. "Wait, I need your help." Koka said and moved to the middle of the group. While she watched the others grow hostile toward each other, she began piecing some evidence together. " I want to say that you all look strange..I-I mean that we seem out of place here," The pink hair girl slowly smiled, showing her nervousness. " Perhaps any of you had a chance of falling out of strange portal?" She slowly asked, hoping she didn't seem crazy.

Mitchs98 Mitchs98
kenchin kenchin
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Reborn looked at Naomi and with controlling his breath because he was bluffing he knew he didn't have ammo and he was bleeding slowly. he looked at Koka and simply lowered his Pipe Gun and simply said. " Last thing i remember was i destroyed the Azul Family and Verdes goon's tired to kill me to steal my Sun Ring and the rest of the Rings so i jumped of a cliff that not even i would survive the fall " said reborn then showed his ring that was shinning like crazy that even he was amazed like it was reacting to other source of energy. Reborn then put a small chain around it that stop the shinning." I don't know what happen but if we are not from this era or place but i still don't trust this women. " he looks at Naomi and looks at Luca" you "pointing at Luca " you and the young lady " looking at Koka" haven't killed anyone so i can trust you two but her she has blood stained all over her hands and with that much killing intent anyone would try to kill her the instant they see her. but i apologies for judging her like that so " he looks at Naomi and simply say's " if you promise to control your killing intent i will let you travel with me. " reborn puts away his gun and sit's down" look i don't know what to do but i need to find some place to treat my wounds even with my power i can't heal this much" Reborn lifted his old but nice looking shirt and it they could see his well toned out body but it had bullet holes and cuts that where deep that looked like they where healing slowly but they where bad. but what stood out was the scars that looked like have been house treated especially a huge scar in the side of his left side of his stomach. " so miss ahh what is your name " looking at all three of them" all of your name's i am called reborn." he said sitting down bandaging his wounds.
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Kisaki Kisaki Mitchs98 Mitchs98
140137.jpg
(Location: USA - New York, Streets of NYC)(Mood: Freaking out)
(Interactions: Reborn, Naomi, and Koka)

Whap, Pow, Bam! Chiming noises of hardened metal clanging against one another continued to sing violently throughout the bustling streets of New York City as the visionless girl remained steadfast in her draining pursuit of turning a common-day automobile into a pile of bits and pieces. Puffs of darkened smoke seeped its way out from the fissures leading into the engine block, it was almost baffling how someone with such a scrawny figure could do that much damage to someone's property despite hitting it for quite some time! Howbeit she seemed a bit befuddled when the owner was screaming in dismay, yelling a sling of shocking profanities about the loss of his dear car which also made her react strangely as the confusion made itself apparent through her expression and reply. "Alviaraz's evil contraption?" Marchesi couldn't help but nearly let out a slight chuckle, clearly, this girl was either in the same predicament as him or she had just somehow managed to go a few days without her 'wacky' pills. "Hey Dolly, you're wiggin' out on a fat chunk of metal with wheels! It ain't nobody or that thing gonna hurt anyone ya."

He pointed out while leisurely walking up to the piece of scrap and giving it a few soft knocks with the back of his hand prior to letting out a slight huff as pieces of the vehicle's loose metal collapsed onto the ground. "See, harmless! Think of'em like carriages that don't need horses to move." This was probably the best explanation he could come up with as she gave off the impression of being from somewhere typically old-fashioned due to the way she dressed. Even though he tried explaining it to the best of his ability he ultimately decided it would be best to keep his distance from her, still slowly backing away before she thought of him as some sort of walking-talking pinata. "Sorry kid, i'd like to help 'n' all but I gotta get my ride back." He spoke briefly, taking but a moment to whip out his switch-blade styled comb and begin stylishly gliding the ridges across the sides of his pompadour before casually spinning the handle between his knuckles and conveniently placing it back into his right pocket. As he was just about to leave the group to their own devices he stopped in the midst of walking away, the tips of his ears immediately pointing up as he overheard the teenager mentioning a 'strange' portal that she had just fallen out of. "So it wasn't my imagination acting up?!" He thought to himself, scrunching his eyebrows together in irritation as the idea of a silly day-dream begun to disappear with the harsh sensation of reality creeping down his spine as the only people there to actually save him from this living nightmare was a blind girl with a knack for hitting things, another girl who barely looked old enough to tie her own shoes, and a gun-wielding lunatic who was pointing a loaded firearm at a child!

"I'm so fucking screwed!" Luca shouted, crashing to his knees in utter defeat while ruffling his fingertips through the bangs of his hair-do only to stop in mid-panic as the mysterious duster wearing individual explained his origins of how he landed in this strange dimension, luckily during his whole explanation he holstered his weapon before anyone could get seriously hurt, but somehow the clean-shaven man who called himself 'Reborn' was leaving a significant pools of blood underneath hefty coat and seemingly all over his undershirt. Bullet-holes, Gashes, Bruises... You name it, this guy was absolutely covered in them! "How are you so calm? Dont'cha think you should've let us known this earlier, do you know how much blood you're losing?!" He blurted out in dismay, now frantically looking for any kind of signs that would point them in the direction of the nearest hospital. Reaching once more into his pockets, Marchesi managed to whip out a couple of crumpled up bills and clench them tightly in his hand before waving the set of bills vigorously out towards the direction of traffic which probably made him look absolutely nuts in front of them all until he was able to have a random taxi-cab pull its way towards them, laying on its brakes and soon stopping beside the group.

"Whatcha waitin' for! Get yer' ass in before you bleed to death! You both can come along if you really want since we're all in this mess together, but make up your minds quick because we don't have that much time to be sittin' here." Luca hollered, beckoning them to get inside as he slightly hunched over to get inside and inform the driver to step on it once the remaining members got huddled inside.

ODST CERBRUS Squad
"Dropping in five, four, three, two, one. Drop!" came a stern female voice through Amy's helmet. The pods dropped from a frigate above Earth, the G force dampeners holding strong... As the squad fell, three portals opened where they were falling, they went through and ended up in another worlds orbit, the pods they were in started to sound alarms which made the squad prepare for a rough landing, but they noticed something odd, the world seemed to have changed in a blink of an eye, "What the fuck?" Areon said through the comms as they fell, "Did we just go through slipspace?!" he shouts, "Negative!" Samantha said as the slow chutes deployed, slowing their speed as they neared the ground, they were still very high up... The chutes dethatched and they crashed one by one on the streets of NYC, the pods landed straight up, the doors shoot off and the ODST's quickly grabbed their guns and used their pods as cover. They were, unsure of how they should react towards everything around them at the moment. "...Weren't we dropping over a training zone? In the afgan desert?" Areon said as he scanned the area, seeing a few oddly dressed people talking and shouting. "Yeah this looks like new York." Amy stated blankly. "...I can't even get Odens Blade(the frigate)on the comms" Samantha said as she used her hands to order her squad to keep an eye on the people talking...
Kisaki Kisaki
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Mitchs98 Mitchs98
kenchin kenchin
(Hope I got everyone, and that my post is ok)​
Naomi AkisaNaomi had absolutely no idea what the hell a New York was, but what she did care about was the gun being aimed at her. As Koka mentioned the police she looked to her briefly, she definitely didn't need the authorities involved. Sure she'd likely be able to get out of any charges, but, still. The man screaming his head off about his car didn't bother her any at all either. She looked to Luca as he spoke and attempted to explain to her what exactly it was she was beating, the girl tilting her head curiously; also being sure to focus on Reborn too. She narrowed her gaze at his explanation, a hunk of metal with wheels? Horseless carriage? Sounded like a construct to her no doubt. It didn't really explain anything to her at all! However...if it was that kind of construct it would explain why it didn't fight back, it was just...an oddly made transportation construct. Oh well. "I'm sorry for destroying your vehicle." She commented casually to the man who was currently demanding payment from her. She pretty much just ignored him at that point.

She pouted as Reborn spoke, pointing out the blood on her hands and mentioning her killing intent. So...he was a trained assassin too then? It was quite hard to pick up on such a thing normally, so it was clear; despite his horrible weapon, he was indeed a killer of some kind. What annoyed her was the fact he assumed she wanted to travel with him. "I never said I wanted to travel with you in the first place, I'm better off on my own." She said, shaking her head a little. No, there really was no way she was going to travel with him or trust him. She didn't care he was currently bleeding to death, if what Koka said was true and the portal wasn't a safeguard made by Alviraz then...she really wasn't at her home. Or anywhere near it. "I did fall through a portal, but I assumed it was part of Alviraz's defenses to prevent dying in his sleep." She commented, sighing heavily. Of course, the man still hadn't shut up about her destroying his car, threatening to call the police and such. Rather than continue to deal with that she swiftly hit him in the back of her head with the wooden end of her staff. "He'll be fine." She spoke, the man falling to the ground unconscious.

Luca of course didn't take the knowledge of the portals so easily, apparently thinking this wasn't real? Or simply refusing to believe it. She was unsure. What perplexed her further was the fact he was trying to care for the man that was bleeding everywhere, "Why do you care about him?" She asked, incredibly curious. "He threatened to shoot me for little reason and you don't even know him, he's clearly an assassin of sorts and barely escaped with his life." She explained. "I should know, I've been there." She said, shrugging a little. As if everything going on wasn't a problem she soon heard the three very large crashes and the dust off a bit of a distance away. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" She shouted, immediately moving behind the taxi for cover. "It sounded like...explosion magic of some kind...fireballs maybe..?" She muttered, growing silent as she listened, sensing there were at-least three impacts...and something moving near each. Three people.

"I suggest we get in the taxi..." She spoke, hurriedly climbing in. She barely trusted these people, three people causing explosions were certainly less trustworthy than her current company. Though, she had quickly changed her mind on travelling alone.​

"That's it, nothing more than just a little prick Miss Clair. Just a few more doses left 'till we have you back in tip-top shape. Isn't that great? You might even be reinstated if all goes well!" The nurse talking was a newly wedded woman by the name of Kate, Private Kate Middleton actually, and she had been assigned to Clair little over six months ago at this stage. The new wed was fresh out of medical school, military only by association and unfortunately for Clair, she was far too upbeat. Too charismatic or perhaps more accurately too optimistic. 'Miss Clair this, Miss Clair that, Miss Clair you're doing oh so well, Miss Clair you'll be out of here in no time!'. The woman was a joke!

"Just a few more? Hah, that's what you said five months ago...." Clair spoke in a hushed manner under her breath. Six months was a long time to be stuck inside a quack house. It was even longer when you factored in the fact there was practically nothing to do bar exercise and sleep. What a total waste of time. But still, at least she had three square meals a day and not a worry in the world as far as bills went. The military saw to that end of things, at least they did for now.

"Oh come now, I'm sure it's just a matter of time until you get back out there. You're doing great!" The nurse spoke softly as she finished administering the dose.
"Doing great huh? Look at me, I'm more drugged up then my bastard of a father! Is that your idea of great?" Clair spoke with a hint of venom and a sinister undertone but done nothing more than reach for the glass of water beside her as she did so.
"Now Miss Clair, need I remind you these drugs are for your own benefit? They aren't anything like the drugs I assume you're referring to."
"Yeh, yeh, yeh keep your trousers on Private.... I understand the 'benefits' of these drugs. I understand why I'm here. And just so you know I also understand why there's always a guard present when you come to visit! And just for the record, I liked Jeff more than Bob. At least Jeff had a sense of humour. Yeh, that's right I said it! Fuck you, Bob!". Clair's eyes darted quickly across the room to find the Guard Bob moving to rest his hand upon a stun baton. Her agitated state was not something the asylum took kindly to. And if her tightened grip upon the glass, elevated heart rate and violent tone was anything to go by. Bob would be jumping into action very soon.

"Miss Clair, Please calm down. You're doing so well... please it's been three weeks now since your last outburst. Don't ruin your streak now!" the nurse pleaded while moving back slowly.
"Kate! Shut the fuck up! For once in your life just shut, up! Jesus! Is 'Miss Clair' the only god dammed thing you can say!? How the fuck are you married!?"
"Captain, I need you to calm down! Do you understand me!" Shouted Bob
"Captain. Oh so now you'll use my rank is it Bob? Do you have any respect for that ranking Bob? Do you know the kinda shit I had to go through to get that ranking Bob?!".
"Captain, I repeat. I need you to calm down! If you fail to comply I will have to take action"
"Try me, bitch!"
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Now, you're probably wondering what happened after this scene huh? Well, the truth is; Nothing. Yep. Talk about a Cliffhanger, that's how the story involving the famous Clair O'Reilly came to an end. Twenty novels. Award-winning, every last one. And that ladies and gentlemen is how the series ends. The ending was intended to give everyone a chance to create their own conclusion to the fate of Captain O'Reilly. Was she kept imprisoned in the asylum or did she break free? Did she end up recovering and join the Seals once again or did she quit and surrender to the warm embrace of death itself?

No one can say for sure. And that's both the beauty and travesty of the ending itself.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

'Clink' 'Clank' 'Clink' 'Clank' 'zzttzz' these hollow sounds were what followed the moaning and groaning of a grown man beat half to death with his own baton. Rattling followed then as keys were snatched and shrill shrieking soon filled the room as Clair left the nurse to her own devices. One left turn, followed by a right, another left and finally one long ass stretch was what lead Clair to the reception. 12 am. Only one Guard on duty. Armed with an m9, military standard. One quick whack to the back of the head was all it took to render him unconscious. To take the firearm or to leave the firearm that was the question. Leave it behind. Yes to noisy. Far too loud. Take his keys though. Yes, that's a good Idea. Keys acquired, next stop.... lock up. Straight in no messing around. Jacket, shirt, skirt, shoes, gun..... shit where was the gun? Inside the strong box obviously. No time to pick the lock. Change clothes quickly. Grab the box. Return to reception. Run!

1541986477295.png
In summary, well a very brief summary, that was how things went down. Clair, as a matter of fact, broke free from the asylum in the author's mind at least. He had never put pen to paper in the end but those short few notes, scribbled down god knows where, were all it took to get Clair right where the us military needed her to be. That being right in front of a big ass portal.

A big ass portal that appeared all to suddenly for Clair to avoid colliding with. Next thing she knew, she was in new york city. On a small street. Surrounded by a load of weirdos and a very confused and frightened taxi man, who, Luckily for the group was driving a minibus cab. upon closer inspection, she had seemed to fall from the sky, through the roof of the taxi. Her fall was soft and barely grazed her.

Holding the strong box tightly in both hands Clair let out a sigh of disbelief. Just what the hell was going on and who the hell were these people? "I really am.... I'm actually insane....... all this time I thought those quacks were just overreacting.....". It was at that point Clair felt something, no a hand, brushing past her rump. With her eyes quickly turning dark she let out a quite yet undeniably threatening remark. "Who ever's getting frisky with me I sujest you forfeit your hands immediatly!"

Last edited:
Clay Vazquez

There was something that Clay loved about New York. The sights, the smells, they were more exciting than a carnival. The strong, smoky aroma of coffee and the rich, spicy smell of street food mixed with the putrid, gaseous stink of car exhaust made the city comfortable and familiar. The jarring vibrations of cars moving by, people walking down the street, each with their own special daily agenda to take care of.

Clay was able to pick up on bits and pieces of conversations as he sprinted down the street, a McMuffin in one hand and a weak, overheated cup of coffee in the other. He was trying to catch the bus, which would bring him near the school that he attended. But he knew that he was going to cut it extremely slim.
Then, out of nowhere, the feeling of an explosion rattled Clay's bones and caused him to drop his coffee. Everyone in front of him turned around, their eyes widening, then they jerked back forward and started running, their gait matching one of a wild animal being pursued.

Clay turned around to see what was the terrifying commotion. He turned around just in time to see a bus-- no, the bus that he was going to go on-- fall out of the sky and explode into flames. A group of young adults, no more than twenty years old, stood nearby, wearing panda hats and assorted colors of ski masks. For a moment, Clay did recognize them.

"Run! It's the Black Death!" Clay saw a bystander yell before she fled.

Immediately, Clay remembered who they were. They were the Contractor gang who were once two different groups of terror, both devoting themselves to the god Loki. They were rivals at one point, but it was caused by something as trivial as who got the last slice of pizza. Eventually, when they stopped fighting, the groups joined up to wreck complete and utter chaos to New York. It was a group Clay did not want to run into on his daily commute.

Sadly for Clay, one of the terrorists caught sight of Clay, who was frozen in place and advanced on him. He said something through his ski mask, but unfortunately, the fabric prevented Clay from properly being able to read his lips.

"I'm sorry, I can't understand you over the ski mask," Clay projected to the terrorist, his grip on his McMuffin becoming squashing.

The corners of the terrorist's face curled up into what Clay assumed to be a smile, then he said something else before raising the giant assault rifle in his hand, aiming it right at Clay.

Clay was barely able to let go of his McMuffin and draw his skillets to deflect the bullets of the rifle in time. The force of the bullets jarred his hands as they exploded on the skillet, but Clay charged forward, slamming his free skillet into the terrorist's skull. The panda-hat wearer crumbled like a house of cards.

Giving the terrorist brain damage turned out to be a bad idea, as more terrorists pointed towards Clay and started advancing on him. Without hesitation, Clay turned head over heel and fled.

He pushed past people running as a group of panda-hat wearing terrorist gave pursuit. Clay's only objective was to find somewhere to lose them, and that was a pretty difficult task considering that he had no sense of hearing. As he passed by people, he ran into a wall of people, crowded and jammed as they desperately tried to push each other over to get away from the explosion.

Clay knew not to fight through the crowd, so instead, he sprinted down the nearest alleyway. It turned out to be a mistake. The alleyway was a dead end, save for a mysterious looking portal. A spray of bullets exploded in front of the wall that Clay was facing. Clay turned around to come face to face with at least a dozen of the terrorists, all wearing panda-hats and all holding assault rifles. Clay knew better than to try to take them on. Other than not having the greatest amount of experience fighting, Clay knew that the Black Death was a group of criminals with more skill in their fighting than their ability to cause terror. Even with the power of two souls, Clay wouldn't be able to defeat a dozen well-armed Contractors.

The person in front took off his uniquely colored maroon ski mask to take a gulp of air, then declared, "Give up, Billie! Just drop the cookware and pass us the boxes of scotch tape!"

"My name's not Billie...?" Clay projected, "And why do you want a box of scotch tape?"

"Eh? Your name ain't Billie? Why didn't you say that before?" the terrorist asked.

Someone behind him said something then the leading terrorist responded, "Yeah! Fantastic idea, Timmy!"

The person behind the leading terrorist made an expression of dismay.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever your name is, not-Timmy," Maroon-mask shrugged it off, "Everyone, we're going to kill this random stranger! On your marks!"

Clay wasn't going to stand there for a single extra moment. He had two choices. Fight, or jump into the portal. He opted for the second choice, jumping through the mysterious portal, wondering where he would end up.

Kaplop.

Clay crashed into the roof of a minibus van, the hard metal making his kneecaps flare up in pain. Clay had no idea where he was, but as soon as he sat up, he realized he was still in New York City. The sights, the smells, they were all the same. But something was off...

Koka
"Ah, he needs the hospital!" Koka blurted as she saw the blood drip from Reborn's wound. Fortunately, Luca was able to call a taxi. "He was just confused. When people are confused they usually use violence." Koka said with confidence. While she didn't support Reborn's violent behavior, he was only trying to protect himself. Now that was resolved, she didn't know how they were going to pay for the taxi ride. Likely, everyones currency was different and unusable in the new world.

Suddenly, Koka caught a glimps of a flashing light in the sky. There were more portals appearing from the sky, at least three. After appearing, they disappeared in a flash after spouting their new victims onto new land. Koka got a good view of a woman falling downward. It was heading toward the taxi. Kola jumped back and winced once she heard the impact from skin to metal. "Should we take her too?" She asked the others. Her eyes weary as the women talked nonsense.

Last edited:
O.D.S.T squad CERBRUS

The soldiers clad in black stared at the group, their faces hidden by the tint of their helmets. Samantha sighed, gesturing for Areon to enter an abandoned building for recon. He walks to a door and kicks it in, then rushes inside. Sam then gestured Amy to go investigate the people while she gets more equipment from the pods. Amy holds her rifle behind her and it clips to her back as she walks towards the people, since they landed in a UNSC controlled city with a minimal threat level, they weren't really too concerned. Sending Areon out to see what's up was necessary though, he'd be the greeting party for any authorities or US National guard, they shouldn't look too different from any other UNSC soldier They'd just have the star spangled banner on their uniform. Amy continued to walk towards the group, her visor becoming transparent, she stopped a fair distance away from them, "Hello citizens of America, I am Corporal Amy Carter of the UNSC, we would like to apologize for unexpected drop. Please be aware that nothing bad is happening." she said, there was some emotion in her voice for once... Before she remove her helmet a few portals opened up in her view, Samantha's too, making her draw her weapon and taking a defensive stance directed towards them, Samantha also aimed in their direction. After seeing a portal, special effects were out of the question... She now assumes the weapons some of them carried were real. They only came off as hostile because it's what they were taught, 'Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.' is what ran their heads, a quote from an old marine general. Areon wasn't notified as the situation wasn't too bad...
Mitchs98 Mitchs98
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid
Kisaki Kisaki
kenchin kenchin
Coyote Hart Coyote Hart
Uasal Uasal

dd87304a427bd2a5f6b919e3e2387717.png
(Location: USA - New York, Laridae Medical Center)(Mood: Relieved)
(Interactions: Reborn, Naomi, Koka, Clair, ODST Squadron)

Madness, there was truly no other word to accurately describe what kind of 'sweet' Hell was transpiring around all of them. Globules of crimson-red were beginning to seep into the broken-up chinks scattered across the sidewalk as Luca amid all of the pandemonia was still fixated on frantically stuffing almost everyone into some random cabbie's minivan before focusing himself on the seriously wounded stranger whom at the time gave off an eerie impression of barely being able to cling onto his own life! "Reborn?" Luca's concerning utterance has issued no response as the injured man stood firm, almost resembling a statue with no remote expression and a firm yet lifeless 'crystalized' look wandering about in the depths of his fading eyes. Marchesi anxiously 'chewed' on this inside of his lip as he carefully begun to approach him, he was fearing that anything could happen out of this unpredictable situation however once Reborn begun unexpectedly leaning himself from side-to-side in a desperate attempt to try and repeatedly catch himself it was too late for him to properly react. One abrupt stumble later and the burly-looking figured went crashing to with nothing to break the 'great' fall of his sturdy physique except for both of his knees once he finally succame to the enormous loss of his own blood. "Damn it!" Luca vulgarly spat from his mouth as he rushed to Reborn's aide, additionally somewhat managing to lift him back onto his own two feet after he had leisurely swung his flimsy arm over the back of his neck and letting it dangle around as Luca visibly exerted most of the strength he had just to reach the opening of the taxi-cab.

"Jesus, you're one heavy bastard!" For someone who had the appearance of being a bit underweight, he sure didn't feel like it! Although after giving a slight glimpse at how many crazy mechanical firearms the guy was concealing behind his trench-coat it wasn't any wonder why he felt so big! There must've been at least like 70 pounds worth of equipment he was stocked up with! Thankfully nobody else needed to be carried and for once it looked like things were going according to plan as far as nothing bad happening, however, it was only just the very beginning of their unfortunate luck. "Is that.. Screaming?" A distant womanly shriek descended to their ears just as they were all about to rush their bleeding companion to the hospital, in mere seconds things turned into utter chaos once more after a white-resembling blur impacted itself with the roof of the vehicle and plowing straight through. "Is it just raining people?!" He instinctively brought up his own legs to the seat, barely bending himself over to see what had just crashed through their ride yet before he even had the chance to even catch a glimpse another unknown body belly-flopped its way into the back of the van causing the mystified driver to high-tail and abandon all of them while letting out crazed wails as he ran down the street in terror. "Please don't tell me we have three dead bodies to worry about now..." Crossing his fingers, Luca double-checked what had just happened and immediately recognized one as a man still groaning in agony in the back of the van while beginning to sit himself up, the other as a white-haired woman with a pale complexion wearing an all white-suit... She must've really had a fondness for achromatic colors, that's for sure. "Lady, are you alright?" Just as he was about to check up on the gal, three more things crashed across from them except these weren't bodies but instead extraterrestrial pods? What in the actual shit is going on here?! Figuring that just-in-case things were about to get even worse, Luca awkwardly shuffled himself into the driver's seat and held his breath, hoping that those menacing military folks wouldn't notice him.

[Meanwhile...]
"Interesting, it seems that our little project has surpassed expectations." A vivacious-hum riddled behind one of the many seats of a brightly-lit meeting room, surrounded by shady looking figures all seated in their formal attire. Each one of them attentively looking at a series of blinking dots materializing upon a printed circuit board at the very head of the room, each dot was printed on an exact layout of New York, from Albany all the way to its own New York City. "Nine anomalies? Weren't we expecting more?" One of the members of the board asked with an underlying perplexity clouding his voice as he continued to examine the board. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves now, we don't want to get over-run with these new experiments of ours! Furthermore, nine is plenty, if we need more we'll just open our gateways again." Another explained while swirling around the small antique spoon inside the contents of his mug of coffee before letting out a deep breathe and looking around at the 'sea' of colleagues amidst the room. "So, would anyone care to wrangle these subjects up? Mr.Black, I see that you're barely containing yourself over there! How about you have a go." A deep chuckle forced its way out from the chalky lungs of the late middle-aged man before taking a deep sip of his succulent coffee and clearing his throat as he approached a well-built individual, who was flashingly dressed just like the rest of his colleagues but had a strange aura that tainted the ambiance around him with a foul malice as he spoke. "If you insist, i'm just disappointed there isn't any more to enjoy toying with." A small chortle left his breath as he casually got up from his comfortable leather seat and made his way to a set of maple composed double-doors leading out of the meeting room, his lips almost immediately shifted with an unnerving smirk as he stepped out from the board-room and away from his fellow collaborators.
[IMG='width:471px;']https://static.zerochan.net/Stefano.Valentini.full.2201044.jpg[/IMG] (Mr.Black ~ Agent Black, Rank: MIB Field Agent)
"Let's hope he brings them back in one piece.." The grizzled man mumbled to himself as he 'polished' off the last few droplets of coffee he had left.
[Back to Present]

"Now we have Buzzlight year and friends aiming guns at us now? For fuck-sakes!" Luca complained, dragging his hand over his face in disarray at the series of messed up events he's continuing to unintentionally get himself into before reluctantly rolling down the window to the vehicle to respond to the supposed 'astronaut' military. "UNSC, Space Force, or whatever you guys are.. We'd love to stay 'n' chat and all but one of our friends is knockin' on death's door! So, uh." Not wasting any time getting out of harm's way, Marchesi ducked just barely underneath the dash as he rushed his heel to the gas pedal causing the minivan's back tires to peel out for a short second as they begun merging into traffic. "Sorry about leaving you guys like that but we're in a big emergency here! Just meet us at the hospital, i'm sure you guys can find it!" Whistling out the passenger-side window, he waved his farewells to the brave soldiers and parted ways with them as he swiftly spun around one of the street's busy corners but not before giving them a ridiculous final salute and sliding himself into the driver seat as he continued on his way to the nearest hospital, hoping that in the back of his mind Reborn would make it through this life-threatening injury. Minutes felt like long-lasting hours as they navigated their way through congested roads, all of them feeling as if they were leading to absolutely nowhere until they eventually stumbled upon the only actual hospital they could find! "Honestly, I still don't know who the hell is back there with you two but i'm just glad that we're somewhere safe for once." Luca said with a beaming grin as he carefully pulled in through the hospital's emergency arrival lane. "Alright, kiddos and uh, whoever you two are.. We should probably get in before something else winds up falling from the sky and crushing us." As sarcastic as he sounded, there was a bit of sincerity in his voice as this strange world they were in was already absolutely full of surprises. Medical staff quickly rushed to the beaten-up automobile once they saw Marchesi barely able to hold a profusely bleeding Reborn and keep him from falling, finally after a pair of paramedics were able to set him up onto a stretcher and reel him in, Luca and everyone was else was directed to the waiting room which was filled with elderly folk including a man with dementia who was heavily petting a potted plant. "This place is very strange."

Kisaki Kisaki
kenchin kenchin
Coyote Hart Coyote Hart
Uasal Uasal
Mitchs98 Mitchs98
H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Last edited:
Reborn Unconsince for a few minutes woke up to seeing just flash of lights and people yelling weird things like getting them old drugs that where nearly rare to get and lots of them. he even heard them say to get blood transfusions ready. Reborn knew he was in a Healer's Building but from what Family Amarillo's or Cielo's he didn't mind they where part of the Arcobaleno's Code group of no violence allowed in a Healer's Building that even Verde respected. After a few minutes of treatment the doctor's where about to call his time of death when suddenly a Bright Yellow Light Shined through the Emergency Room Healing most of his Wounds and and waking the unconsince Reborn looking at the Doctor's and the Nurse's he got up and started to walk towards the restroom. The Doctor's and Nurses were speechless and started to go after Reborn.

Doctor1: Sir Sir your in no condition to stand you need medical help and Morphine and stitches soon and we need to treat those chemical burns and you need medication

Reborn didn't care he was more Furious and confused than before because he used his power's once again after he was warned that he would be found out of his location if he did and if this is the past he didn't want to be the start of the end of the world. " TCH Kids and Greez Head Where are my weapons and Clothes and we have to leave the Healer's Building soon before we are found out. by whoever run this town." Reborn goes through doors and just see's a pair of pants and puts them on and then walks around looking for the people he last saw before he Passed out in the middle of the street's. with all the comotion the Nurses and the Doctors where trying to stop him but he was very strong for someone near Death's door. when he suddenly see's Luca, Noami, Koka, and Clair. " who is that women and what happen when i passed out said reborn while looking extremely serious and mad. while the doctors where trying to take him back to the Emergency room.

Reborn body without cloth's and you can see his scar's
5ee0ee66436ae79214a9c72903637bb3.jpg

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Kisaki Kisaki H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Uasal Uasal Mitchs98 Mitchs98 Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

"Uwa! Even more guns!" Koka jumped into the minivan to hide. She fought villians with guns before but she was never surronded by angry military people. Thanks to Luca's driving skills, he managed to find a hospital. "Let's hope not." Koka agreed. She hoped her prayers are answered. She just needed to rest for a few hours without trouble finding her.

"Yeah, this hospital is super weird" Koka commented, looking at the man petting a potted plant. The man reached over to pet her but was instantly stopped when she slapped his hand away. "I'm just going to sit.", Koka slacked in her chair. It was not very comfortable but at least she was off her feet. " I hope he's alright." Koka said. Reborn's wounds looked pretty bad. She guessed he was getting dozens of stitches by now. That very thought made her cringe.

Koka decided to break the silence."So...I guess we talk?" She said akwardly. It wasn't going to help if the entire group stayed silent. They needed to figure out what happened to them and why they are in this new world. Her pursue for answers stopped when she spotted Reborn bursting into the waiting room. She didn't know what he was aking but he needed to calm down. "Reborn, you need to let the nice ladies and men treat your wounds!" Koka pleaded.

1543188811218.png
The soldiers didn't have time to respond to the people that just left them. Sam then begins to add explosive charges into the pods to scuttle them, "Areon we are moving out." Sam said through her comms, Areon was about to leave when he saw movement on his sensors, bright red dots, 2 to be exact. He sticks to the shadows and looks through a dirty broken window, second floor of a small abandoned warehouse, he saw 2 black SUVs coming down the road the warehouse's windows faced, the SUVs split off, one going left and the other, right. "TL, rec omega two, ASAP" Areon said as he quietly moved to the right side, close to where he entered, and close to his teammates.

Omega two was the minor version of an omega three, an omega three is a code nobody wants to hear, as it means that everyone needs to retreat no matter the cost, omega three, Amy was one of the many soldiers part of an omega three retreat-one of many-, she witnessed soldiers who were missing limbs trying to crawl and run away from the position they were being treated in.. She saved who she could... "Rodg, go fast" Samantha stated, Areon clipped his rifle to his back and ran back down to his team who waited for him, the SUVs pulled into each end of the alley, Areon arrived just in time to see the vehicles sitting at each end, front windows tinted to the point of not seeing who's inside.

Nobody moved, Amy and sam had their weapons aimed at each SUV, probably why none of them moved closer or why nobody exited them. "Git!" Sam shouted as the team quickly dashed into another building going north, the direction the minibus went. She took out a detonator and blew the pods to bits, this would lead to the SUVs hauling ass away from the area as to avoid any contact with citizens and emergency personnel. The ODSTs crashed through doors, windows as they ran in and out of other buildings that were luckily abandoned. They slowed down as they reached the end of the long building, Areon picked up lots of red dots, which means the other ODSTs saw them, making them slide to a stop. Then taking cover. The dots moved in a straightish line, going left and right, slowly and a few quickly. Sam walks up to a window and sees people walking by, "Just civs.." she replied as she stands with her soldiers. "Alright, Areon, strip." "W-What?" he said and Sam face palmed "Take your armor off you perverted moron" she replied.

"Oh right.." he said and started to remove his arm guards. "Why am I doing this exactly?" he asks, "Because you need to play a civilian and ask around for the fucking hospital." She said. Amy was in no way shape or form close to a civilian, she isn't even human at this point, poor girl has seen so much wrong she has no feelings, plus she has robotic arms and legs... Areon removed all his armor and stood there in his BDUs. "...Take the jacket off." Amy said teasingly, but her voice was emotionless, "Yeah that'd be a better idea because these BDUs might not match this worlds military's color scheme." Sam said, "I was being sarcastic." Amy said, "oh, sorry.." Sam replied, "Gah, why aren't you doing this?" he asked Sam, "Because it's a pain in the ass to arrange my chest and arm plates to not irritate the respected areas. Besides, you're charismatic." she replied. "So you're saying-", "Shut up and take the fucking jacket off, those people we met are in danger, pretty sure those SUVs weren't prepared to deal with highly trained jarheads.." Sam interrupted him. Areon removed the jacket and walked out of the building wearing all black pants, books and a tank top. With his side arm behind him under his tank top.

Areon looked around and sees a convenient store close by, he walked towards it and steps inside, seeing a clothing area to his right, and to his left, the cashier, he walks to the cashier, 'Please speak one of my languages..' he thought to himself, "Hello, do you know where the hospital is? I'm new around here and my friend broke his leg helping move into my apartment, we had an ambulance get him since we could use the moving truck, and I forgot to ask the EMTs." He said. The cashier nods, "Let me write the directions down for you." The man behind the counter said, taking out some paper and writing them down, "I hope your buddy gets well soon." he said, handing over the directions. Areon accepts the directions and nods, "Thank you!" he said happily and left the store and quickly heads back to his team. He walks inside and closed the door, "I got the directions, but the road cut us off from the other side, so we need to walk into the open." he told them.

Sam removes her helmet and sighs, "Well, we don't have money, and we don't have civilian clothes... This is an issue.." she said, "Did you see any clothing stores close by?" she asks him. "Kinda..the store that I went to had some clothes... The guy was really nice, I don't feel comfortable robbing him if that's what you're thinking." He stated. "I'll do it." Amy said as she began to remove her armor, they could pass by using their black BDUs, but the issue there is they have no way of carrying their gear without being noticed..

"Welp, lets hope there are duffle bags in there or we are screwed.." Sam said as she began to remove her armor as well, Amy left her gloves on and takes a M6C SOCOM with her, hiding it exactly where Areon hid his. She waited until the coast was clear, then ran out towards the shop, going inside and looking around, she sees the clothing area and walks towards it, finding a few duffle bags luckily, seems the store wasn't a normal convenient.. She takes 4 and walks towards the cashier, "I'm sorry for this." she said and quickly drew her handgun and aimed it at him. He put his hands up quickly, "All I want are the duffle bags, you will stay here and not move, if you do I will kill you." She said, the man stayed silent as she backed out of the store and quickly ran down the street, passing the door of the abandoned building and entering one further down. She reached them again from the back soon after.

"Here." she said and set the bags down and helped pack, "We should leave through the back. I brandished my weapon when taking these." she said. "Well, so be it.." Sam said, they packed their gear and set out for the hospital.. They didn't get caught and only got weird looks by a few people, they would later reach the hospital, "Areon, go to the top of that apartment building, should have a clear view of the hospital parking lot, me and Amy will be close by to breach the hospital and clear the hostiles, if any.." She said and tossed him his bag, he tossed over hers as he nods and runs into the apartment building, a very tall one at that. Amy and Sam run to an alley way near the hospital and got armored up, Areon got his armor on when he reached the top. He looks down at the parking lot, ready for war...
==============================================================================================================================

Kisaki Kisaki
kenchin kenchin
Mitchs98 Mitchs98 SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Uasal Uasal Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Naomi AkisaNaomi really wasn't sure how to process everything. So people were aiming guns at them, they had all arrived here through portals, and now two people had fallen through the roof of the taxi causing the driver to run off. Just what the hell was going on? Not only that the guy that was literally bleeding out didn't seem to have much interest in getting into the taxi, having to be carried into the taxi after passing out. Naomi knew one thing. These people were weird, this situation was very screwed, and she was still contemplating hitting at-least one of them. She screamed as she heard and saw the pods crash, Luca luckily soon taking the wheel and driving off after actually talking to part of the people aiming guns at them earlier.

Because, clearly it made sense to make nice with the people that had shown clear intent to end your life. Naomi did not question it nor speak against it, keeping her thoughts to herself. Right now her concern was figuring out what happened, why they were here, and if there was a possible related cause beyond them all coming out of the same kind of portal. Once at the hospital she followed them in, also noting the man petting the plant. "Indeed..." She mumbled. She noticed he tried to pet Koka too so she err'd away from him, certainly not wanting to have to hit an old man with her staff for touching her.

"I'm sure he's fine, he seemed strong enough to handle himself." She commented, indeed thinking the man would be fine once he was treated. She blinked as Reborn suddenly burst in, the girl staring at him with much confusion; confusion not evident due to her blindfold but confusion nonetheless! "I agree, you should get treated instead of acting foolish. I said you were strong, not immortal." She spoke, agreeing for sure that what he was doing was absolutely stupid. She shook her head slightly, "I dislike hospitals as much as anyone, but they are necessary at times." She said. "Get treated before you kill over." That said she looked around, "Where are those other two weirdos that fell through the roof earlier?" She questioned, a bit surprised they didn't seem to be nearby. "Did they break themselves and need treatment as well?"
Uasal Uasal Kisaki Kisaki H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 SidTheSkid SidTheSkid kenchin kenchin Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back