• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Meets Reality OOC

Yo... I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but this is open, right? I couldn't find an Interest Check so I'm just wondering if this already has a set group or something

Entarriance Entarriance Yes, this is open! We originally made this on our discord and moved it over to RPnation.
If you'd like to, feel free to PM me if you want the link to it. Oh and if you have any issues just speak to me
or Kisaki. ^_^

Right now the plot involves a group of people working together in order to figure out a way back to their respective places along with surviving in a strange new world.
Most of it consists of non-canon characters but I don't see anything wrong with a literal canon character unless they're not some sort of Planetary buster or something like that.

They all meet up by coincidence, right now all of them are going to be heading out of the place they're at.
Everyone will be fleeing to a certain destination, one that i'll mention in the story later on. :)

Depends, knowing me I make them stupidly long but that's only when i'm trying to mold the plot-together.
I'm kinda guilty of that :D but posts aren't that big, as long as they're decent.

Not really! It's kinda like these characters were tugged out of the multiverse.

Hm. More "personalities" that would be benefitting the group? Also, just so I understand, we make up our own series in addition to our character?

Yes, you'd be able to make up your own series.
Alignment wise this group goes from Neutral to Good.
So anywhere between would be pretty befitting, but you can have someone who is kind of bad with them.
But as of right now the Government Agents are the antagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back