• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Medieval RP Partner Search! ~always open~

I would love to do either Freedom or Folly or The Missing Master with you! I've been on the search for a nice fantasy rp recently :-)!

I have a cute little medieval fantasy scene of my own that you might enjoy:
Your character is a knight/paladin/etc, and my character is a pacifist bookworm who is new to the continent and wants to explore. My character is going to need someone to watch over her, and your character volunteers for duty!
Of course I want this to be fxf, but you can play a boyish knight if that makes it easier or better for you~ ♡

I would be interested in your "Frozen Hearth" plot. If you are still seeking a partner, I may be available. Here is a link to one of my own 1x1 interest checks. The title says "Realistic or Modern", but now that I have become better acquianted with the forums after much trial and error I am more comfortable engaging in genres such as high or low fantasy. Dark fantasy is my area of specialty. Realistic or Modern - Seeking A Potential Roleplay Partner With Whom Two Characters Would Be A Satisfactory Fit In addition, you may view my other characters and work in my About page.

Woah! These all sound interesting! I'm most interested in A Gift from Abroad, but I'm also down for The Missing Master

If you're still looking, I'd love to do the Freedom or Folly plot, The Missing Master plot, or perhaps a plot made up by the two of us?

I'm looking for someone who's interested in a historical or low-fantasy RP, as the title would suggest.

I don't expect much of my partners, but here's a few things to keep in mind:

1: Be literate. The occasional typo and spelling mistake is fine (goodness knows I do it), but keep your writing nice to read.

2: Take an equal part in developing and carrying the plot as we go. Sure, sometimes you might not be feeling creative, but its frustrating when someone gives a completely noncommittal response. This is a story we're both writing, and it's no fun when it's only one person doing the work.

3: Sort of a vice versa of the previous point. When making a post, I try my best to give the other person something to go off of (unless the characters are each doing their own thing). Please try to do the same, I've dropped a few RPs simply because the other person gave me absolutely nothing to respond to, even when our characters were in an interaction. Again, this is a team effort.

4: Last one I promise. Whenever you have a question or idea, don't be shy to share it with me in our OOC chat. I love to collaborate on building worlds, plots, characters, etc. If you're feeling uninspired or want to speed things up/ slow them down, just ask.

Note: I prefer playing males primarily, but am willing to challenge myself and write a female character, as its something I've arbitrarily avoided.

Alright, now to the plots.

In the cold north there lies a being. It is ever present, it is in the frenzied blizzards and chill winds, in the shifting snow banks and the cracking of ice upon rivers. Now it has turned its all-knowing gaze to the lives of men and mer, manifesting itself into the "Unbeing", the men and women consumed by the force. Trappers, servants, soldiers, butchers, all will wake suddenly in the night and disappear. Now they are the subject of folklore; figures that come to snatch away children and burn down grain barns. Our characters can either be skeptical foreigners or disgruntled locals, but either way, the Unbeing must be understood and ended.

in the sprawling city of Goldmire, a distrubing discovery has been made. A series of catacombs, built by the ancients and seemingly endless, lie beneath the city, unknown to the world above until now. Scholars, thieves, and treasure-hunters alike now delve into the dark depths, seeking knowledge and treasure alike. What dark horrors await them? How does one explain the recent rise of a cult that worships the "ones below"?

Two apprentice mages awake to find their master missing, the library and study ransacked, and nothing to guide them but a note that reads "Do not follow". The apprentices will face a journey of hardship and mystery, as they unravel the secrets of their master's role in the intricacies of politics and magic.

Countless monsters, beasts, and creatures of an abominable nature lurk in the vast wilds of this land, and thus the baron seeks the services of monster hunters, witch hunters, bounty hunters, and other such folk of a martial attitude. Earn coin per job as well as per head! Inquire to your local bailiff for contracts, or seek notice boards.

Two childhood friends, disgruntled with the humdrum of daily life, seek adventure and riches in a decision fueled by youthful passion and the wish to be something greater.

A kingdom receives a foreign diplomat as a gesture of goodwill between the two factions. Unbeknownst to the king receiving the courtier, his new court member has their own plot, to spy on the matters of the kingdom and eventually kill the king, as well as his heirs. Character A is one of the king's children, and character B is the foreign diplomat.
Leave a reply on this thread with what plot you're interested in, and I'll pm you.

Hey, there! I'm interested in both A Gift from Abroad, and Freedom or Folly. If this is still open, that is.

These are some amazing ideas, like the best I've seen around here in a while.

The three that inspire me the most are.

Wild Untamed.

Freedom or Folly?

A Gift from Abroad.

If any of these are still available I'd love to come up with something with you.

Your guidelines pretty much line up with all of mine! If you're still looking, I'd be interested in doing Freedom or Folly, or The Missing Master.
I prefer playing as females, so you won't have to worry about playing as one.

Hi! The Missing Master seems interesting. Definitely interested in being a "player" instead of the World Builder for a change.

Hello! If you are still looking, I'm most interested in either "The Missing Master" or "Freedom or Folly?". I love all of your plots & consider myself to be able to meet your requirements as I too want to be as involved in the construction of the plot!

I'm interested in "Freedom or Folly?" or "Wilds Untamed". Would you be able to explain more about what you have in mind for the former though?

I have a cute little medieval fantasy scene of my own that you might enjoy:
Your character is a knight/paladin/etc, and my character is a pacifist bookworm who is new to the continent and wants to explore. My character is going to need someone to watch over her, and your character volunteers for duty!
Of course I want this to be fxf, but you can play a boyish knight if that makes it easier or better for you~ ♡
Hey I'd love to do this role play with you, pm me if you're hopefully still interested!

These are some wonderfully interesting scenarios and I'd love to join one or possibly even two. Haha.
My choices would be the ever so popular "missing master", "the frozen hearth" and "the wilds untamed with tentative "a gift from abroad".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back