• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Medieval/Modern

SamWard

Hello everyone. I'm fairly new here and so will keep this short. I'm craving some sort of Fantasy roleplay, whether it is medieval or modern. I have ideas that would suit both, but haven't really fleshed them out, so I'm also looking for somebody who is into world and plot building. I know this is... vague, and that's because I don't really like to make things up or go too far into characters or stories alone. I prefer to build them on the fly. So if that sounds interesting to you, then we might be able to work something out!

Some more info in a nifty bullet list:
  1. I am in my 20s and prefer people I write with to be over 18 at least.
  2. I don't do any type of sex scene and prefer to keep things pg-13ish. I don't like gore much for example.
  3. I am currently studying to be a writer in school, so I feel pretty confident about my writing. That said, I know not everyone is perfect or going to school for writing, but I'd like for any partners to be advanced enough to keep me interested. Hopefully I can do the same for you as well!
  4. My posts usually exist in the 3+ paragraph range depending on what is going on, but i tend to write to my partners actions as well. so if you don't give me much to work with, I falter and then we spiral. So people comfortable and capable of writing lengthy posts is a big plus and must have.
  5. I've never really done roleplays over PM or Discord (I don't think I can even pm right now on this site? not sure) so if possible I'd rather start a thread or do PM's if possible. (I'm not sure if email is allowed on here, please correct me if so.)
  6. Roleplays don't have to be stricly Fantasy. I like magic and stuff like that a lot but prefer a looser definition of Fantasy which can cover sci-fi, cyberpunk and other genres as well. I don't really like to base my stuff off of other works such as anime or movies/books, but can sometimes be persuaded.
I'm not sure what else belongs here or what more I should say, so if you have any questions or are interested please get in contact with me. Thanks!

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back