• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Literary Salt

Hello everyone!

I'd love to start a low-fantasy/medieval RP. Just a few rules from my side:

1. I'm very flexible with plot ideas but my preferences are a little stronger when it comes to literacy. I use UK spelling, but will switch to US if you prefer.

2. Replies must please always be reciprocal - I'll give you plenty to work with, and I hope you'll return that in kind.

3. Feel free to chat through bigger plot ideas/time skips in an OOC chat with me! I'm easy going - let creativity and our characters lead the way!

4. I am 18+ and I would prefer the same for my partner, considering there may be some violence etc. Romance would be a bonus, but not a requirement. I'd also prefer to play a F character although I am flexible in this regard.

Plot idea:
The monarchy has reigned without resistance for almost a full century, having removed the restrictions on cultural migrations, even going so far as to restore possession of southern ancestral lands to their native peoples and race/specie groups. Trade has since blossomed with these southern lands, allowing for a diversity of people and creatures across amicably porous borders. The reigning King has fallen gravely ill. His son, the sixth heir to the throne, is unlike his peace-loving predecessors. His impending succession brings with it the threat of xenophobic wars with the south, for the 'restoration' of the Old Order and to acquire further economic power for the kingdom. Who will stand against him? Will there be a revolution? Perhaps the unraveling of the monarchy? Prophecies and rumours abound...

I would be interested in something like this. I particularly enjoy darker MedFant RP's, since that's what got me into RPing to begin with.

With regards to UK/US spelling, I wouldn't have a particular preference with regards to which one you use. I was particularly used to UK spelling since I was originally a partner with someone from that area, but if you want to use US spelling that would be fine, too. I will use US spelling myself. 😗

I have a couple of M characters in mind, but I'd like to see a bit more about the world, starting point, etc. That way, I can decide which one would work best for the setting and which one could be inserted most comfortably.

I'm flexible myself and enjoy worldbuilding a lot. 🌎

I would as well be interested in Midevil role plays but for myself personally I prefer to play as antagonists such as insurrection followers and those that want to raze the kingdom to the ground.

I have a few dark characters in mind but am open to lighter role plays in other scenarios and with it cutesy characters but I only do fictional art and anime.

I also do use US spelling if that is not a problem and I hope we can role play soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back