• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Fantasy, maybe Sci-Fi) Looking for long term partners! (Probably always open)

Schmite

That Random Scrub
Hey guys,

Got a few cravings for a few plots so thought I'd post them up to see if anyone might be interested or have any ideas themselves!

I'm hardly a stickler for rules but I'll throw a few basic ones here so you know what to expect from me.
  • Literate and lengthy role players. I tend to post at least 2-3 paragraphs so would be great if you could do the same! I'll probably mirror your post length.
  • Try to reply at least once a day. Life's a bitch so I totally understand a few days break, but let me know if it's gonna be longer or if you want to cut off the rp.
  • Be happy to multi character. I will usually play at least 2 characters, often more, so it'd be great if you could do the same! Same with side characters, please don't leave me to do them all!
  • Contribute to plot. I'll be honest and say I'm probably gonna throw some pretty crazy stuff out there to further the plot so please feel free to do the same! I'm pretty easy about plot direction!
  • Preferably 18+. I'm not too fussed about this one, but if you're under 18 I won't be doing any romance or the such in any roleplays.
If you're still reading after that, gratz you got onto the plots! I'm quite a fan of dark roleplays (although don't get me wrong I like a good light hearted roleplay too), and have no real issue with sensitive topics, but let me know if you do. My characters will practically always be male (I am a guy after all) and I prefer MxF pairings but can be swayed if you have a particularly interesting idea or spin on it. Occasionally my secondary and tertiary characters may be female just so you're aware!

1. Elemental - Set in the modern world, there are six people who are embodiments of elemental power from ancient times, Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Light and Darkness. I would play the embodiment of darkness who is forced to reveal himself to the world in order to keep the balance with Light, who has become drunk on power. Quite a lot of scope on this one, especially with your character. I'm perfectly happy with you playing one of the other elementals, or an ordinary person. I have toyed with the idea of the elementals having to enter into a binding contract with a human who regulates their powers which could be interesting, but as I said I'm quite open for this one.
  2. Set in a medieval fantasy world, I will play a character who has been forsaken and nearly killed by a gang that he trusted in his home city. After managing to crawl to the darker districts of the town, he agrees to take on an offer to become a vampire, saving his life but turning him into one of the hated beings. A few years later and he has made quite a name for himself in the way of a killer, and begin to attract the wrong attention. Once again a bit of scope of your character here, potentially a vampire hunter sent to kill my character, or perhaps someone looking to become a vampire for their own ends. Be creative!
  3. (Less thought out) In a high fantasy setting, my character will be a new explorer who has trained in a form of ancient magic with a hope to make his mark in a world already saturated with heroes, legends and folklore. There is one place that no adventurer has ever been to and returned, the Hellscale ravine. Full of possibly naïve hopes and dreams, and trained in a magic that he doesn't fully appreciate the full strength of, he begins his journey there to hopefully go down in history. Or die. As I mentioned, this one is less thought so your character could be anything. Another explorer, adventurer who is already well known, anything. Set in a high fantasy world, so many different races are possible too!
I appreciate these aren't brilliantly thought out, but hopefully one of them grabs your attention! If you've got your own idea then let me know too, as you can tell I do enjoy a range of fantasy, but also absolutely adore science fiction, space opera style! I'll warn you now, I'm not a fan of apocalypse type roleplays, but anything with space and technology is definitely my cup of tea!

This also might be a long shot, but Overwatch is another potential roleplay I'd be willing to try. Haven't really thought about this one, so let me know if you're interested!

If you're interested then just drop a comment in this thread or send me a PM. I prefer to roleplay on this site or discord. Also, I'm from the UK so have those timezones. Apologies if my replies are slow because of that! (Might also mean I won't respond on this post for quite a few hours. Sorry!)

Thanks for reading!

These all sound really interesting! If you're craving any of those in particular, I'd happily supply a female OC! If you don't have a preference, I like the idea of a human bound with your Dark Elemental to help control their powers :) And I have a few ideas for a twist too.​

These all sound really interesting! If you're craving any of those in particular, I'd happily supply a female OC! If you don't have a preference, I like the idea of a human bound with your Dark Elemental to help control their powers :) And I have a few ideas for a twist too.​
Awesome, I'll PM you! Twists are always fun!

I could go for either one of the three, so hopefully one of them will still be open. Please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back