• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Interest Check

Do you prefer a freeform style or a more structured style?

• Freeform! Rules are for losers!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Structured! Freeform is for imbeciles!

• I don't care either way.

• Total voters
Freeform would be focused on a smaller spectrum. Instead of a larger scale RP involving multiple nations, we'd be focused on a specific kingdom or something like a mercenary company. The focus would be more focused on the individual characters rather than the factions.

So, in summary, the freeform style would be more focused on a smaller group with a smaller task, but have more room for individual character interaction and development.

To better answer your question, there would definitely be room for plot twists/changes and subplots. Think of the freeform as more of a Dragon Age /Mass Effect style, while the structured would be more similar to Mount and Blade or Civilization.

Alright, but I have witnessed you RP before. I'm not trying to create a "chaos" RP. I'm trying to create an organized, cohesive RP. If you can show me you are willing to write in an understandable manner and pay attention to others posts, then I will accept you.

NEVER! * runs around hecticly* * throwing grenades everywhere* NEVER! * he then starts taking out a grenadd launcher* * shoots everything* NEVER!

I do support freeform, so I suppose my vote goes towards that. I don't have any questions I can think of, really. You answered them all last night.

felixvoidwalker said:
i like chaos though and freeform is more chaotic then sturctured
Though it may be more chaotic, I don't think it's the kind of chaotic you're looking for,lol

Seymour said:
Currently, I have a handful of kingdoms I want to include, but if we decide on a more structured RP I might allow one or two player made factions.
Yes, you would be able to play as an assassin, but I'm gonna try to limit the number assassins. Too many times I've had RPs with a bunch of assassins sneaking about and never meeting each other.

The plot is going to differ based on the amount of interest and the decision between freeform and structured. I'm a bit short on time at the moment, but hopefully I''ll be able to grind most of the RP out on Sunday.
my assassin would be one who is normal by day and kills at night

and i vote for freeform

I feel like we'll be getting a more freeform RP, so looks like there won't be any discrepancy on freeform vs. structure.

My vote is neutral, I enjoy freeform anyway xD

StrongImplications said:
Hehe, now I just need to think of a character idea. I'll likely pick a warrior or brawler, something with a light amount of magic.
Whhhaaaaaaaatttt, magic is so fun though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back