• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Interest Check

Do you prefer a freeform style or a more structured style?

• Freeform! Rules are for losers!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Structured! Freeform is for imbeciles!

• I don't care either way.

• Total voters
You can RP as whatever gender you want. Currently, the largest issue at hand is trying to come up with a title for the thread.

Seymour said:
You can RP as whatever gender you want. Currently, the largest issue at hand is trying to come up with a title for the thread.
SWEET!

Can druids(like from WoW and/or Hearthstone) be a thing...?

Yup. I'm gonna include a list of races/creatures within the RP, and I want to include as many as possible so people have options.

Seymour said:
Yup. I'm gonna include a list of races/creatures within the RP, and I want to include as many as possible so people have options.
YEEESSSSSS!!!!!! DRUID IT IS!!!

I'm planning to play as a Dark Elf, but I don't know anything about the lifespan of the races. Is there a set lifespan on Elves, or are we going by a Tolken example ?

[QUOTE="Crimson Lionheart]I'm planning to play as a Dark Elf, but I don't know anything about the lifespan of the races. Is there a set lifespan on Elves, or are we going by a Tolken example ?

[/QUOTE]
I had the same question. Do we just go by human ages?

Let's go with human ages. Elves will live about 2-3 hundred years.

Yes, you can use pretty much any fantasy races.

I plan on doing a night elf druid (like from WoW). Should we post our cs on here or on the rp (the link) itself? Everyone else put them on here, so I assume we post here, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back