• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy/Historical Roleplay!

YellowRadio9

Hello! I'm looking people to roleplay with!
I'm quite new to this whole formal roleplay thing, so I don't have many rules for now!
The only thing I ask for is not to give me one sentence answers and to give me something to work with, since this is a roleplay and it's frustrating when people don't give any material in their answers.

Okay, now about the setting:
I love world-building, but I don't have anything solid in my mind, so I'd like to brainstorm and define the details with you!
I want something 18th/19th-century-like in therms of style and setting (see the pictures bellow), with empires, kingdoms and that sort of stuff!
I also want magic, but not something extremely powerfull (we can discuss this).
I don't mind LGBTQ+ characters or interactions, so you can create realms and characters that are okay with it and/or some that don't allow it!

AM9WYT-2-fe5d36f.jpg
(Yes, this is queen Victoria)
buckingham-palace-interior.png

Johrdan_staircase.jpg

0884ae165957620a1264794e7707811b.jpg

2314a21df2205d88b1b0ba6180faedd0--male-portraits-queen-victoria.jpg

Wedding_of_Nicholas_II_and_Alexandra_Feodorovna_by_Laurits_Tuxen_1895_Hermitage.jpg

The_Lisburn_and_Lambeg_Volunteers_Firing_a_%27Feu_de_Joie%27_in_Honour_of_the_Dungannon_Convention%2C_1782.jpg
6a0120a570a392970b01901c2174a7970b-pi

battle-of-austerlitz-56a61bb23df78cf7728b60fb.jpg

220px-Prince_Albert_-_Franz_Xaver_Winterhalter_1842.jpg

About characters and roles, there are no special rules about who you want to be! If you want to be a king, emperor, duke, mage, prisioner, pirate or soldier be my guest!
I have the idea of my character:

Name: Erik von Hazen-Werden
Title: 2nd Prince of the Zohan Empire and heir to the Grand-Duchy of Ynveria
Father: Albrecht IV von Hazen-Werden, Emperor of Zohan
Mother: Christine of Kiad, Empress Consort of Zohan
Siblings: Friedrich, heir to the throne and Christine, Princess of Zohan
Interests: Magic, music, dance, arts, culture and other cultures

My idea for this RP is to be mostly about wars, magic, kingdoms, empires and stuff like that!
As I said, you can help me build the world and create kingdoms and empires!
I'd love to explore the interactions between diferent kingdoms, families, lords!

Also, this is my first RP here, so I'm sorry for any mistakes!​

Hello! I'm also new here, and I've got no clue really what I'm doing, so sorry about that.
Worldbuilding though is absolutely is my jam, so is history and this sounds really cool! I've also been working on a history inspired fantasy setting for a (frankly embarrassing) amount of time now aesthetically set at the end of the gilded age/turn of the century, so kind of what you're describing. I am down to pitch you my ideas if you'd like or just help you hash out yours, feel free to pm me or something if that sounds interesting

sounds like an interesting project to take on. Let me know if you'd want any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back