• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

After Seria sat down and looked to the ceiling Elaena watched her actions curiously, before copying them, staring at the ceiling too. Elliot shook his head and laughed a little at his sister's actions, being her twin, he was well used to them, though at times he did worry that other people would find them weird or bothersome. "So... you are both getting coffees then? I'll go order" Elliot offered. Elaena smiled and nodded in response to the coffee. Staring at the ceiling for what felt like a long while she eventually spoke to Seria again, swinging her legs forward and back as she sat "What are we looking at?" She asked, refering to what they were doing.
"Up. There's nothing really to look at. But what I'm doing is just really, letting my head loose. As if it were a bowling ball, you let it hand loose letting the stress go away." Seria said as she kept her head leaned back. It was a bit true. She had this cramp in her nape in which it was going away. She then done a few head rolls to deal with the cramp in her nape before speaking again. "And what are you looking at?"

"I-I don't know my love I just.... I plan to be fatherly, I plan to be kind and understanding of our daughters wishes but I also plan to be strict and powerful. I refuse to see our daughter heartbroken again Euloria.... if anything I will make that boy swear on his life he will never hurt her again because if he does..... I might just kill him." Daniel said honestly to her because in the end it was true. Even if Daniel didn't want to kill that boy, if he broke his daughters heart again his fatherly instinct combined with the monster in him might just take over with one thought in mind, that boys head on a pike. He hated thinking like this but it was true, he had no idea what he would do if he saw his daughter so hurt, so broken again
Euloria stopped and listened to his words, nodding when he was finished "I understand. I too have my worries about this situation. I just hope there's a reasonable explanation for it all and although I am in no way trying to defend the boy, from reading her messages Ariel seems to be in high spirits about his return." she said as she stepped away from cooking for a moment and took a step towards Daniel "Either way, I think killing the boy might be a bit drastic sweetie...I don't think Ariel would want that, even if he did hurt her" She said with a slight frown, she took moved closer again and kissed his cheek "Let's just have our lunch and think about how we will handle it when she returns home, okay?" She knew he couldn't help such destructive thoughts sometimes, so she was trying to keep his mind off of it.

"Up. There's nothing really to look at. But what I'm doing is just really, letting my head loose. As if it were a bowling ball, you let it hand loose letting the stress go away." Seria said as she kept her head leaned back. It was a bit true. She had this cramp in her nape in which it was going away. She then done a few head rolls to deal with the cramp in her nape before speaking again. "And what are you looking at?"
Elaena blinked a few times "Oh." She glanced over at Seria for a moment "I guess that makes sense, Is it working?" She asked before looking back up at the ceiling again "As for what I am looking at? The sky!" She giggled softly, closing her eyes a to relax them. "The dream realm has such a beautiful sky, I feel lucky that I can see it whenever I feel like it" she said calmly

Elaena blinked a few times "Oh." She glanced over at Seria for a moment "I guess that makes sense, Is it working?" She asked before looking back up at the ceiling again "As for what I am looking at? The sky!" She giggled softly, closing her eyes a to relax them. "The dream realm has such a beautiful sky, I feel lucky that I can see it whenever I feel like it" she said calmly
When Seria was asked if it was working she nodded. Then, the mention about the dream realm caught her attention. The squabble from earlier that day, it seemed to make sense what that random chatter was about dreams or something. She then spoke. "Dream Realm? You mean, you can see the dreams of others?"

When Seria was asked if it was working she nodded. Then, the mention about the dream realm caught her attention. The squabble from earlier that day, it seemed to make sense what that random chatter was about dreams or something. She then spoke. "Dream Realm? You mean, you can see the dreams of others?"
Elaena opened her eyes and looked at Seria, nodding "Oh yes. I do it all the time, it can be very fun~" she said with a gentle smile as she clasped her hands together, leaning her elbows on the table.

Euloria stopped and listened to his words, nodding when he was finished "I understand. I too have my worries about this situation. I just hope there's a reasonable explanation for it all and although I am in no way trying to defend the boy, from reading her messages Ariel seems to be in high spirits about his return." she said as she stepped away from cooking for a moment and took a step towards Daniel "Either way, I think killing the boy might be a bit drastic sweetie...I don't think Ariel would want that, even if he did hurt her" She said with a slight frown, she took moved closer again and kissed his cheek "Let's just have our lunch and think about how we will handle it when she returns home, okay?" She knew he couldn't help such destructive thoughts sometimes, so she was trying to keep his mind off of it.
He couldn't help but smile and nod to her. She was his light and she always knew how to take his mind off of bad things. Smiling he walked behind her hugging her and kissing her cheek lovingly as he spoke. "Thank you darling." He said softly

Elaena opened her eyes and looked at Seria, nodding "Oh yes. I do it all the time, it can be very fun~" she said with a gentle smile as she clasped her hands together, leaning her elbows on the table.
"I see... Don't peer into my dreams please." Seria requested before laying her head sideways on the table, waiting for the coffee out of boredom and on the verge of sleeping again.

Tatsu/Takeshi Akasuki
Tatsu looked out of the cab that she was in, she watched all of the trees go past and all the people walking in town. "I wonder what it's going to be like, if I will meet people like me, or if I will meet friends. I don't know if I want to go anymore, I'm fine with just being home schooled, it will save mum and dad money..." She frowned a little and pictured herself in a uniform surrounded by her friends and having fun, but she couldn't believe that that was going to be her future, she didn't want to believe it was her future. Takeshi took Tatsu's hand in his, "It's going to be okay Tatsu, you're going to be fine, just have fun and don't be afraid to meet new people. After all they are all different, some are quite noticeably different if you ask me- Huh?" Takeshi looked at Tatsu who was giving him a glare. "Don't you mention things like that! I never asked to be like this! I just want to be a normal 15 year old that you know-" Takeshi smiled a little, "That does what a normal 15 year old does?" She glared at him again "Don't you correct me!" Takeshi simply laughed water starting to form in his eyes, he loved her and found her absolutely hilarious when she was acting 'serious' as she liked to call it, it just made her look even cuter than she was. The cab pulled up at the school, their parents were thinking of sending them to the dorms to live instead of with them though it was still in progress. They both got out the car and walked into the school, it was a little weird coming during the night but Takeshi had promised to show Tatsu around the school and meet her teachers.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Amanda Duarte
Amanda went quiet for a while, she had worn herself out from the gym and from crying not to mention the loss of blood. She had fell asleep and was starting to shiver in the cold moving her body closer to Zaria's. "I love you Zaria... I'm not sure as to whether I mean a friend or not... But I love you." She smiled looking into her eyes and fell back asleep though still sniffling from her little crying episode.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Talking to: Zaria ( Tsutarji Tsutarji )

Tatsu/Takeshi Akasuki
Tatsu looked out of the cab that she was in, she watched all of the trees go past and all the people walking in town. "I wonder what it's going to be like, if I will meet people like me, or if I will meet friends. I don't know if I want to go anymore, I'm fine with just being home schooled, it will save mum and dad money..." She frowned a little and pictured herself in a uniform surrounded by her friends and having fun, but she couldn't believe that that was going to be her future, she didn't want to believe it was her future. Takeshi took Tatsu's hand in his, "It's going to be okay Tatsu, you're going to be fine, just have fun and don't be afraid to meet new people. After all they are all different, some are quite noticeably different if you ask me- Huh?" Takeshi looked at Tatsu who was giving him a glare. "Don't you mention things like that! I never asked to be like this! I just want to be a normal 15 year old that you know-" Takeshi smiled a little, "That does what a normal 15 year old does?" She glared at him again "Don't you correct me!" Takeshi simply laughed water starting to form in his eyes, he loved her and found her absolutely hilarious when she was acting 'serious' as she liked to call it, it just made her look even cuter than she was. The cab pulled up at the school, their parents were thinking of sending them to the dorms to live instead of with them though it was still in progress. They both got out the car and walked into the school, it was a little weird coming during the night but Takeshi had promised to show Tatsu around the school and meet her teachers.

Amanda Duarte
Amanda went quiet for a while, she had worn herself out from the gym and from crying not to mention the loss of blood. She had fell asleep and was starting to shiver in the cold moving her body closer to Zaria's. "I love you Zaria... I'm not sure as to whether I mean a friend or not... But I love you." She smiled looking into her eyes and fell back asleep though still sniffling from her little crying episode.
Talking to: Zaria ( Tsutarji Tsutarji )

Kit watched from the shadows blushing "two birds nesting, how cute" he said and laid down holding Zaria and Amanda. Keeping the two of them close together "I wouldn't mind having two girlfriends" he joked with Zaria quietly so he wouldn't wake Amanda. "I don't see why we couldn't share each other, Amanda being our main focus?"
Tsutarji Tsutarji T That_Irish_Person

"I see... Don't peer into my dreams please." Seria requested before laying her head sideways on the table, waiting for the coffee out of boredom and on the verge of sleeping again.
Elaena slowly shrugged. "It's not as simple as that. I can see both the real world and the dream realm at the same time." She said as she slouched forward, leaning on the table a little more "Although I can choose to view someone's dream by choice if asked, I can unintentionally peer at them too and I have no control over such a thing" she explained before glancing over at Seria "I'll try my best to respect your wishes though, I promise" she said, offering a smile Seria. At the same time, Elliot had arrived back with two coffees for the girls, some water for himself and a plate of assorted baked goods all of which sat on a tray that he was now leaving on the table they were sitting at.

Elaena slowly shrugged. "It's not as simple as that. I can see both the real world and the dream realm at the same time." She said as she slouched forward, leaning on the table a little more "Although I can choose to view someone's dream by choice if asked, I can unintentionally peer at them too and I have no control over such a thing" she explained before glancing over at Seria "I'll try my best to respect your wishes though, I promise" she said, offering a smile Seria. At the same time, Elliot had arrived back with two coffees for the girls, some water for himself and a plate of assorted baked goods all of which sat on a tray that he was now leaving on the table they were sitting at.
Seria was about to fall asleep then she felt something being set on the table. It was their coffee and the plate of goods. She sat up a bit tiredly before taking one of the cups of coffee and sipped it. "Thanks Elliot."

Seria was about to fall asleep then she felt something being set on the table. It was their coffee and the plate of goods. She sat up a bit tiredly before taking one of the cups of coffee and sipped it. "Thanks Elliot."
Elliot smiled lightly at her, lifting his glass of water "You're welcome" he said before taking a sip of his water, pushing the plate of goods towards Elaena and nodding toward it. He was almost 99% sure Elaena had skipped eating again so he continued to hold the plate infront of her until she took a pastry from it, he then left it back where all three of them could reach it. "Hopefully, the coffee will help you, you almost look as sleepy as my sister always does" he said to Seria with a quiet chuckle, he took another drink of his water as Elaena happily sipped at her coffee.

Elliot smiled lightly at her, lifting his glass of water "You're welcome" he said before taking a sip of his water, pushing the plate of goods towards Elaena and nodding toward it. He was almost 99% sure Elaena had skipped eating again so he continued to hold the plate infront of her until she took a pastry from it, he then left it back where all three of them could reach it. "Hopefully, the coffee will help you, you almost look as sleepy as my sister always does" he said to Seria with a quiet chuckle, he took another drink of his water as Elaena happily sipped at her coffee.
"Well, I don't really have any idea how long I was sleeping... Why was I sleeping...?" Seria asked herself before shaking her head. She then sipped some of her coffee before looking at the pastries. Seeing which looked good to her. Even when she was sleeping, she probably skipped a few meals as well. "Which pastry would you recommend? I don't think I've eaten for awhile."

"Well, I don't really have any idea how long I was sleeping... Why was I sleeping...?" Seria asked herself before shaking her head. She then sipped some of her coffee before looking at the pastries. Seeing which looked good to her. Even when she was sleeping, she probably skipped a few meals as well. "Which pastry would you recommend? I don't think I've eaten for awhile."
Elliot stared in her direction when she asked herself about sleeping. He of course, thought it was directed at him first, obviously not having an answer he awkwardly just looked to the pastries for a moment before she spoke again. He blinked looking to Seria before quickly looking to the plate again "Oh, uh... I guess the cinnamon rolls are pretty great? That's what I normally go for..." He answered after a moment.

Amanda slowly woke up at the smell of Kit though didn't really let anyone notice that she was awake, the blood still dripping from her wrists. Hm... That's not something you hear everyday. Her giggle to herself thinking let the other two know that she was awake.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Elliot stared in her direction when she asked herself about sleeping. He of course, thought it was directed at him first, obviously not having an answer he awkwardly just looked to the pastries for a moment before she spoke again. He blinked looking to Seria before quickly looking to the plate again "Oh, uh... I guess the cinnamon rolls are pretty great? That's what I normally go for..." He answered after a moment.
Seria nodded before getting one of the cinnamon rolls and began to eat it, taking a bite from it. Once she gulped it down, she sipped her coffee then spoke. "Does this place sell any liquor?"

Zaria blushed then she woke up with a pair of arms around her then she saw Amanda and she hugged her tight " ahh what happened I'm so scared Amanda " she said then she kissed her lips on accident " ash my bad..."

T That_Irish_Person

"Don't be scared, everything's fine re-" Amanda was cut off by Zaria's lips against hers and blushed. "You dork." She flicked Zaria's forehead. "Anyway, everything is fine. There is no reason to worry about me, I don't know what has gotten into me the past few days."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria whimpered then she cuddled up to her chest then she looked at her " I'm the dork...huh I guess your my sexy nerd then " she nuzzled her cheek. She slowly moved her hand into hers and held it in hers she smiled at her " your the best Amanda"

T That_Irish_Person

Seria nodded before getting one of the cinnamon rolls and began to eat it, taking a bite from it. Once she gulped it down, she sipped her coffee then spoke. "Does this place sell any liquor?"

Elliot blinked "Liquor?" He repeated as he left down his glass of water "Wait, how old are you?" Realising how he blurted that out his cheeks flared up in embarasment, raising his hands a little "S-Sorry! That sounded rude. You don't have to answer that" he quickly apologised, averting his gaze to his glass of water. Elaena had been looking through the menu as Elliot was apologising, sliding it over to Seria "They do, yes." She said calmly.

Elliot blinked "Liquor?" He repeated as he left down his glass of water "Wait, how old are you?" Realising how he blurted that out his cheeks flared up in embarasment, raising his hands a little "S-Sorry! That sounded rude. You don't have to answer that" he quickly apologised, averting his gaze to his glass of water. Elaena had been looking through the menu as Elliot was apologising, sliding it over to Seria "They do, yes." She said calmly.
When Elliot asked how old Seria was, she took it as a joke on the inside but let out a glare that was so ready to attack and pummel Elliot to the ground. That was until Elaena slid over the menu and her expression went away as she smiled. She then looked at Elliot, smirking and propped her head with her hand before asking. "Then, could you please order Cherry Sake for me please? I believe the name was... Sayuri."

When Elliot asked how old Seria was, she took it as a joke on the inside but let out a glare that was so ready to attack and pummel Elliot to the ground. That was until Elaena slid over the menu and her expression went away as she smiled. She then looked at Elliot, smirking and propped her head with her hand before asking. "Then, could you please order Cherry Sake for me please? I believe the name was... Sayuri."
Elliot had leaned back from the table nervously when she glared at him, pulling at his sleeve with his hand. He was of course, fully convinced she wanted to murder him, evident by the look on her face. He looked to Seria when she asked him to order him a drink for her "U-Uhm..." Giving a small awkward laugh he then nodded "Sure." He technically still wasn't old enough to drink/buy alcohol but from what he could tell, this place wasn't strict so he felt he probably wouldn't get carded. That and he didn't want to make a girl any angrier at him, he was already bad at social interaction, he didnt want to make it any worse for himself or upset the girl either. With that he went off and ordered the drink. Elaena wore a lazy grin behind the cup she was drinking from, she wasn't convinced by Seria's angry reaction like he was, she was finding this exchange amusing.

He couldn't help but smile and nod to her. She was his light and she always knew how to take his mind off of bad things. Smiling he walked behind her hugging her and kissing her cheek lovingly as he spoke. "Thank you darling." He said softly
Euloria had went back to cooking the food after she had spoke, smiling when she had felt him hug her from behind and kiss her cheek, she has known her husband more than long enough to know what the thank you meant so she didn't need to ask "You're welcome" she responded in a soft tone. She was glad that his mood was now perked up a bit.

Elliot had leaned back from the table nervously when she glared at him, pulling at his sleeve with his hand. He was of course, fully convinced she wanted to murder him, evident by the look on her face. He looked to Seria when she asked him to order him a drink for her "U-Uhm..." Giving a small awkward laugh he then nodded "Sure." He technically still wasn't old enough to drink/buy alcohol but from what he could tell, this place wasn't strict so he felt he probably wouldn't get carded. That and he didn't want to make a girl any angrier at him, he was already bad at social interaction, he didnt want to make it any worse for himself or upset the girl either. With that he went off and ordered the drink. Elaena wore a lazy grin behind the cup she was drinking from, she wasn't convinced by Seria's angry reaction like he was, she was finding this exchange amusing.
Seria just giggled before she finished the cinnamon roll she was eating. She then looked at Elaena. "Your brother isn't very... Sociable. Is he?" Seria asked as she could tell Elliot wasn't very good with handling situations like this. She then wondered how big the bottle is. She then called out to Elliot. "Oh and make sure it's in the bottle too please!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back