• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Zaria yawned a little then she nodded " sure I could go for lunch where at theirs a few restaurants around her " she said smiling bat her friends then she sighed " or do you mean blood " she asked shivering deeply

T That_Irish_Person

She looked at Zaria with a -.- face. "Really Zaria, why is it that you always assume that I mean blood when I say that I am hungry jeez you dork." She giggled a little and flicked her forehead, although she did need to feed but she had recently found a clinic nearby and thought she could try that. "But you know that I don't eat, but I will drink water or something..." She poked her tongue out randomly but she needed to find a way to get rid of her fangs before they left the school.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria laid down in the grass , she looked at Amanda then she got up and she flicked her back " sorry I gonna go walk " she said walking past them then she frowned when she got out of sight and she sat down on a walk and she shivered then she sighed and transformed into her helldog form and she laid there in the grass sleeping
T That_Irish_Person

Amanda didn't feel that Zaria was happy with her but there really wasn't anything she could do about it. "Oh, dear me Amanda... There goes your best friend... Don't feel bad, you only broke her heart into tiny little pieces, but hey plus side you don't need to feel bad about feeding on her anymore right?" "Shut up." She tried to ignore it but she felt like he was still alive. She got up to look out at all the students walking past, and laid back down a tear falling down her face her fangs retracting and though her eyes turning into a blue colour as she frowned.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Seria let out a breath before she spoke. "Yeah... If I can even remember it all..." She said before letting her arms down and continued walking. She soon realized that something was a bit different about her. Having something to do with her hair. Was it the length? The color? Both? Was it the accessories she wore? What was it that was so different than the supposed usual? She didn't know it all yet. Perhaps trying to remember it as she drinks would help.
"Im sure your memories will come back eventually!" Elaena reassured her. After another while of walking they reached a small, homely looking café. It seemed as though it was pretty empty at the moment apart from two other people. Reaching the door, Elliot opened it and let the two girls walk in first. Once inside, Elaena had immediately gravitated towards a table with couch like seats at it and sat down, waiting for the other two.

"Im sure your memories will come back eventually!" Elaena reassured her. After another while of walking they reached a small, homely looking café. It seemed as though it was pretty empty at the moment apart from two other people. Reaching the door, Elliot opened it and let the two girls walk in first. Once inside, Elaena had immediately gravitated towards a table with couch like seats at it and sat down, waiting for the other two.
"Alright." She replied as they walked to the cafe. When they got there, Seria walked inside and stretched her arms a little bit. She then followed Elaena and sat next to her, getting comfy on the seat. She then leaned into the seat and leaned her head back, staring at the ceiling.

Zaria shook her fur then she looked at Amanda , I hope she's happy ' Amanda I'm not mad at you just I need to calm myself down'.she thought then she ran back over and she looked at her and yawned before laying her small dog body on the grass and she sleep " hi sorry I guess I was a little hmm worried " she lied as she laid there.
T That_Irish_Person

"Why were you worried?" She was quick to wipe the tear away, "Aw poor little Amanda is upset because her little bitch is annoyed at her, oh what's this? You're trying to block me? No honey, you know you can't do that, you can't lock me in a room again. Why don't you bite your bitch a bit more you whore."
"Shut the fuck up! Get out of my fucking head! You're not real!" She got up squeezing her head with her hands, again she could smell her brother's blood. He was fucking with her mind again, tears streaming from her eyes getting a few worried and concerned looks. "Just leave me the fuck alone!" "Oh sweetie, you know I can't do that aha... I'm here to put you through hell, looks like no one is sleeping for a while... I'm going to drive you mad, but you're right, I'm not real, I'm all in your head. You saw me die, there was no way I could have gotten out of there alive, you just chose to let me into your head." Her fangs elongated and eyes going a crimson red, her fangs throbbing hard until eventually she passed out from hyperventilating falling back onto the floor.
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Zaria gasped when Amanda started to scream then she grabbed her hands and she hugged her then she looked into her eyes and she shivered " what is happening to you ...please don't listen to what ever is in your head ....please come back to Mr down pass out here " she said holding her hands tight before she sighed and gently hugged her and she tried to wake her.
T That_Irish_Person

Amanda's eyes opened slightly, the sun hurting her eyes and a groan as a result of it. She saw her brother instead of seeing Zaria freaking out and making her fly off of her. "What the fuck Daniel! You died, you're not real..." Still crying, she hadn't been this scared and hoped that Kit didn't have any knowing of the situation. "Please stop... Stop... I did nothing wrong... I'm sorry..." She curled in a ball waiting for there to be some sort of pain from the supposed 'brother'
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Amanda calmed down slightly, and saw him emerge from behind a tree her face lighting up a little. "Hey there, we're good, how about you?" She took the rose and immediately smelt his blood her eyes going violet and her fangs stretching out. Screw you, why did you cut you cut yourself? "Thanks." She smiled at Kit and sat down with Zaria, "Oh, me? Scared? Ahaha you're so funny Zaria." She gave a fake laugh and laid back looking up at the clouds in the sky. "You guys hungry? Let's go for a bite." She liked the idea but couldn't be bothered to get up so she held her arms out waiting for someone to get the memo that she wanted help up.
Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Kit held his hand out offering it to her "you looked really cute when you were sleeping, and the kiss when you woke up was a nice touch" pulling her to him. "What Kind of bite were you thinking love?" Kit briefly kissed her before letting go just consider it training, but I won't stop you if you need a little

Zaria shook her more " cmon Amanda snap out of it hasn't real anymore he's. Gone " she said hugging her then she gently grabbed her hands " please calm down he's gone he's resting ...please just stop freaking out " she said crying a little.

T That_Irish_Person

Ramona nodded as she listened to Isabella speak. That was really something if she said so herself. Taking her lipstick out her purse and placing it in Isabella's left hand and a pen cap of similar shape in the other, she chuckled. "I'd like to see how well you can do that. If it isn't too much to ask that is. I put a pen cap in one of your hands and lipstick in the other. Think you can tell me which item is in which hand under one minute?" She asked with a smile. "If you don't want to, you can give them back. I'll respect your wishes~"
She immediately giggled and nodded. "Of course I'll do it this seems fun!" She said cheerfully before holding out her hands and taking the objects immediately she started to twirl the two objects in her hands, flipping the similar objects around before she smirked and answered the woman's question within 10 seconds of getting the items. "The lipstick is in my left hand and the pen cap is in my right!" She said happily as she smiled brightly at the woman

Euloria didn't answer him a first, simply looking back at him from where she worked after a moment's silence she exhaled lightly "And what will you say to her when you see her after school? What if he is accompanying her then too?" She asked, wondering how he planned on dealing with this, since from the look in his eyes, she could tell he was going to be the one doing the talking.
"I-I don't know my love I just.... I plan to be fatherly, I plan to be kind and understanding of our daughters wishes but I also plan to be strict and powerful. I refuse to see our daughter heartbroken again Euloria.... if anything I will make that boy swear on his life he will never hurt her again because if he does..... I might just kill him." Daniel said honestly to her because in the end it was true. Even if Daniel didn't want to kill that boy, if he broke his daughters heart again his fatherly instinct combined with the monster in him might just take over with one thought in mind, that boys head on a pike. He hated thinking like this but it was true, he had no idea what he would do if he saw his daughter so hurt, so broken again

She immediately smiled. Hugging neo tightly and kissing her cheek deeply as she held onto her. "I love you." She said happily to her
"I love you too, Mitsu." She said before the waitress came to take their orders on the food. Neo then signed that she write her order since she couldn't speak, and the waitress gave her the paper and pencil. Neo then wrote down her order and gave it back to the waitress. The waitress then spoke. "How about your orders?"

"I love you too, Mitsu." She said before the waitress came to take their orders on the food. Neo then signed that she write her order since she couldn't speak, and the waitress gave her the paper and pencil. Neo then wrote down her order and gave it back to the waitress. The waitress then spoke. "How about your orders?"
"Mac and cheese!" Mika blurted out quickly as she stared the waitress down making mitsu giggle. "I'll take some red fish sushi please?" She asked happily to the waitress

"Mac and cheese!" Mika blurted out quickly as she stared the waitress down making mitsu giggle. "I'll take some red fish sushi please?" She asked happily to the waitress
The waitress nodded before jotting down their orders. She then bowed to them and left to take the orders to the kitchen. Before she left though, she spoke just to make sure the same thing doesn't happen twice. "I will deliver your food personally. I will also watch how they are made to prevent anymore threats."

The waitress nodded before jotting down their orders. She then bowed to them and left to take the orders to the kitchen. Before she left though, she spoke just to make sure the same thing doesn't happen twice. "I will deliver your food personally. I will also watch how they are made to prevent anymore threats."
"Thank you miss I appreciate it." Mitsu said softly before Mika stepped in a little insane look appearing on her face. "If my mama gets hurt again I will rip your intestines out and shove them Up your ass before filling your pretty Little face with FMJ's." she mumbled quietly as she colored a bear on the kids menu not looking at the waitressp

"Thank you miss I appreciate it." Mitsu said softly before Mika stepped in a little insane look appearing on her face. "If my mama gets hurt again I will rip your intestines out and shove them Up your ass before filling your pretty Little face with FMJ's." she mumbled quietly as she colored a bear on the kids menu not looking at the waitressp
The waitress just headed to the kitchen before Neo smirked before speaking to Mika. "Mika, use your polite language~"

The waitress just headed to the kitchen before Neo smirked before speaking to Mika. "Mika, use your polite language~"
Mika looked up to her mother with a curious look."what do you mean mama?" She asked as she tilted her head to the right a little bit clearly having not remembered what she had said to the lady

"You were talking a bit insane back there. I know I have consumed Prophet from you..."
"I was?" She asked curiously making mitsu look to neo then back to the child before leaning and whispering into neos ear. "Think prophet is seeping back into her?" She asked quietly in a whisper as she watched Mika color in the bear on the kids menu pink

"I was?" She asked curiously making mitsu look to neo then back to the child before leaning and whispering into neos ear. "Think prophet is seeping back into her?" She asked quietly in a whisper as she watched Mika color in the bear on the kids menu pink
Neo looked at Mitsu then back to Mika before putting her hand on the child's forehead, checking for any fragments of Prophet inside Mika's head.

Neo looked at Mitsu then back to Mika before putting her hand on the child's forehead, checking for any fragments of Prophet inside Mika's head.
There were fragments of the alter ego inside of Mika still but none of them were big enough to actually effect mika physically or mentally. "What mama? Do I have a fever?" She asked curiously to neo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back