• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

• Ariel Reaver •
cf6242dfcae3cb7aaf6027cb737cb27d.jpg

• More Info •

Mood:
Happy/Optimistic

Objective:
Find Gregory

Interacting with:
Gregory Wadrew

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

After waking up the next morning, Ariel had went ahead downstairs and made breakfast for them both. Since Gregory had cooked them both a meal the day before she decided it was her turn to cook. After they had eaten and washed up, Gregory had went ahead of her and left for school. She had stayed behind to sort out her books and such and told him she'd meet up with him later, after all he probably had to go in early to sort out his dorm situation anyways.

About an hour after Gregory had left, Ariel had finished up getting ready and left her home. Arriving in the school grounds she searched around for a while to see if she could spot her boyfriend anywhere. After searching through the school building she paused. Ah, yes. Now she knew where he was. Where else would he be? With that she went straight for the pool area. She had a feeling that he would be there after all, swimming was one of his favourite things after all. Reaching the entrance she pushed the gate opened and looked around "Greg? Are you in here?" She called out as she entered the area, adjusting her bag straps on her back.

As Ariel entered the pool area, she could see Greg lying by the side of the pool, visibly relaxing, as he awaited his girlfriend to come. Hearing someone call out, and knowing that voice very well, Greg decided to not answer, smirking as he lied there, his hands rested behind his head.

EmeraldCeleste, living in the fast lane.
upload_2017-4-23_9-50-23.png

Celeste understood completely as she had her own personal stuff going on in her life. While Celeste has never felt like she needed time off, she could see why Fricka might want some time off.

“Oh, well…welcome back! You’ve let the school know you’re back, yeah? I don’t think they might be happy with you just walking in one day like nothing has happened.”

She says with a cheeky smirk, fully aware that they are closing in to the healing class. Despite her not attending this class, Celeste wasn’t worried about being late. She was usually late to first period – her teachers had accepted that. Even though she can run over 200 mile per hour…

(my apologies for being a bit late with these posts – I had a CS or two to write)
Dozeji Dozeji

As Ariel entered the pool area, she could see Greg lying by the side of the pool, visibly relaxing, as he awaited his girlfriend to come. Hearing someone call out, and knowing that voice very well, Greg decided to not answer, smirking as he lied there, his hands rested behind his head.

Gregory finally entered school, heading straight towards the pool, where his first class would be. He wished Ariel would have it there as well, hence she was eager to train with him the last time he saw her, and he wanted to meet her just after yesterday.

Nona Nona (Let's kick up the speed :> )

• Ariel Reaver •
• More Info •

Mood:
Happy

Objective:
N/A

Interacting with:
Gregory Wadrew

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Ariel had taken another few steps into the area before spotting her boyfriend smirking as he always does. Smiling and asking her head a little she walked alongside the edge of the pool towards him "I knew I'd find you here." She sad softly as she sat down next to him "Judging by your reaction you knew I would too" she continued with a giggle as she looked towards the pool, moving her hands to make small but very detailed I've patterns on the pools edge just for a bit of fun really. She glanced over to him "Are you ready to be back at school after such a long break?" She asked with a curious expression, not stopping what she was doing with the water.

Celeste understood completely as she had her own personal stuff going on in her life. While Celeste has never felt like she needed time off, she could see why Fricka might want some time off.

“Oh, well…welcome back! You’ve let the school know you’re back, yeah? I don’t think they might be happy with you just walking in one day like nothing has happened.”

She says with a cheeky smirk, fully aware that they are closing in to the healing class. Despite her not attending this class, Celeste wasn’t worried about being late. She was usually late to first period – her teachers had accepted that. Even though she can run over 200 mile per hour…

(my apologies for being a bit late with these posts – I had a CS or two to write)
Dozeji Dozeji
Fricka laughed lightly

• Ariel Reaver •
• More Info •

Mood:
Happy

Objective:
N/A

Interacting with:
Gregory Wadrew

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Ariel had taken another few steps into the area before spotting her boyfriend smirking as he always does. Smiling and asking her head a little she walked alongside the edge of the pool towards him "I knew I'd find you here." She sad softly as she sat down next to him "Judging by your reaction you knew I would too" she continued with a giggle as she looked towards the pool, moving her hands to make small but very detailed I've patterns on the pools edge just for a bit of fun really. She glanced over to him "Are you ready to be back at school after such a long break?" She asked with a curious expression, not stopping what she was doing with the water.

GReg grinned softly, opening his eye and peeling over at his girlfriend.
"Sure am.. Alright... Let's see... do you want to see how long can you stay under? I kinda lost count"
(Low postability because away from PC)

Dozeji Dozeji
FRicka laughed lightly, seeing how her aqquitance was speaking about her being unwelcomed. She expected that really, but at least her boyfriend accelted her back into her life...
"I guess... "

Meanwhile, Chler was making herself comfortable near the pool, inhaling and exhaling her air peacefully, having recently bought a new bikini, an all grey one, as she was not really expecting anyone to meet here... but the thought of meeting a girl here made her blush softly.
Nona Nona

EmeraldKuri, the black rose.
upload_2017-4-23_10-13-59.png

Kuri awoke with a start, sweating and perturbed around half an hour before her alarm was due to go off. Sighing, she stops the alarm before it could go off and rubbed her eyes. Another nightmare, she thought to herself, when will they end?

After a few minutes staring at the ceiling as she contemplated Kuri throws her sheets aside and steps out of bed, yawning. As she does so, she waves simply in the air as two pieces of bread float into the toaster; she had time for toast, so why not? While the bread was toasting, Kuri filled up her kettle and decided she needed a strong coffee or two to get her through the day.

After breakfast, she hops into the shower for a quick blast of cold water to help the coffee work more effectively (and to clean herself somewhat), then sighed as she was ready for school much earlier than usual. As she slips into her motoring gear, comprised mainly of a leather bike suit with thick boots and gloves, all of a burgundy colour. As she neatly packs her normal clothes into a small bag, a separate bag from her school stuff, she grabs her keys and heads to her bike. After checking the tank, she decides to fill up now instead of later since she had more time of her hands.

After doing so, and arriving at the school earlier than most, she does the usual routine of heading to the swimming pool to use one of the changing rooms to get herself ready into her normal clothes.
(open to interaction)

Last edited:
Fricka laughed lightly

GReg grinned softly, opening his eye and peeling over at his girlfriend.
"Sure am.. Alright... Let's see... do you want to see how long can you stay under? I kinda lost count"
(Low postability because away from PC)

• Ariel Reaver •

• More Info •

Mood:
Happy

Objective:
Practise swimming

Interacting with:
Gregory Wadrew

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Ariel smiled when he said he was ready to start, she was glad he wasn't nervous about it. Though he rarely was that way about anything really, he always had that carefree nature about him, she liked that, seeing him so calm made her feel calm about things also. She giggled when he mentioned how long she could hold her breath underwater. Before she answered she spotted a familiar face entering the pool area, moving her gaze to the curly haired girl she smiled brightly and gave an energetic wave, the girl repeating Ariel's actions before disappearing into the changing rooms. "She's a friend, she coaches some of the other students on how to swim sometimes" she explained, looking back at Gregory "Testing how long I can hold my breath for sounds fun~ I haven't done it in a while" she said with a nod before standing up "Good thing I brought my swimming gear with me already" she said with a smile before heading off to get changed.

• Yuna Yelil •
tumblr_mwfzgmT41y1qh4eyxo1_500.gif
• More Info •

Mood:
Relaxed

Objective:
Go for a swim

Interacting with:
Chler

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Yuna had woken up early in the morning, deciding she'd get a quick swim in before going to class. Swimming always cleared her head so she tried to go as often as she could. Yawning lightly she left her dorm, locking it before heading off to the pool area. Stopping to talk with a few of her friends first, she eventually made her way to the pool, stepping inside. Once she was in she noticed Ariel and ....Gregory? She had remembered Ariel being pretty distraught over him leaving without explanation months previous so she was curious to what exactly was going on, shrugging it off and deciding maybe she'd ask Ariel about it later, she instead waved back at Ariel who was greeting her. She smiled back at her before heading to the changing rooms. Quickly changing into her dark blue swimming gear she tied her messy, curly hair into a ponytail after which she hung her clothes in her locker and headed out to the pool. Taking a breath she headed towards the pool, sitting on the edge of it. She kicked the water with her feet a little before seeing movement in the corner of her eye, turning her head and looking over her shoulder she spotted a girl relaxing a bit over from her. She narrowed her eyes a little as she tried to remember the familiar girl's name. "... Chler?" Ah yes. That was it, she had a swimming lesson with her once. She smiled brightly at the girl "Long time no see! How's things?" She asked.

• Ariel Reaver •

• More Info •

Mood:
Happy

Objective:
Practise swimming

Interacting with:
Gregory Wadrew

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Ariel smiled when he said he was ready to start, she was glad he wasn't nervous about it. Though he rarely was that way about anything really, he always had that carefree nature about him, she liked that, seeing him so calm made her feel calm about things also. She giggled when he mentioned how long she could hold her breath underwater. Before she answered she spotted a familiar face entering the pool area, moving her gaze to the curly haired girl she smiled brightly and gave an energetic wave, the girl repeating Ariel's actions before disappearing into the changing rooms. "She's a friend, she coaches some of the other students on how to swim sometimes" she explained, looking back at Gregory "Testing how long I can hold my breath for sounds fun~ I haven't done it in a while" she said with a nod before standing up "Good thing I brought my swimming gear with me already" she said with a smile before heading off to get changed.

• Yuna Yelil •
no slide
no slide

Yuna had woken up early in the morning, deciding she'd get a quick swim in before going to class. Swimming always cleared her head so she tried to go as often as she could. Yawning lightly she left her dorm, locking it before heading off to the pool area. Stopping to talk with a few of her friends first, she eventually made her way to the pool, stepping inside. Once she was in she noticed Ariel and ....Gregory? She had remembered Ariel being pretty distraught over him leaving without explanation months previous so she was curious to what exactly was going on, shrugging it off and deciding maybe she'd ask Ariel about it later, she instead waved back at Ariel who was greeting her. She smiled back at her before heading to the changing rooms. Quickly changing into her dark blue swimming gear she tied her messy, curly hair into a ponytail after which she hung her clothes in her locker and headed out to the pool. Taking a breath she headed towards the pool, sitting on the edge of it. She kicked the water with her feet a little before seeing movement in the corner of her eye, turning her head and looking over her shoulder she spotted a girl relaxing a bit over from her. She narrowed her eyes a little as she tried to remember the familiar girl's name. "... Chler?" Ah yes. That was it, she had a swimming lesson with her once. She smiled brightly at the girl "Long time no see! How's things?" She asked.

Gregory smiled at Ariel, as she talked, soon standing up, looking in the girl's direction. He waved lightly towards one of them, before sitting on the ledge of the pool, looking at Ariel as she went off.
Ahh, so that was her friend. Hopefully she is a guardian around here, seeing from her outfit

Meanwhile, on the other side of the pool, Chler visibly shivered, hearing a familliar voice. Turning around, she recognized that it was Yuna, and she grinned happily, approaching her, giving her a quick hug. She was much less shy than previously about that, although a hint of blush was appearing on her cheeks
"Hey! I wanted to see you, you know? I knew you came here a lot, so I decided to come as well.. I thought "Hey, maybe she will have a second lesson with me?"" Chler smiled widely, looking her friend/tutor in the eyes.
"I also wanted to check to see if I had improved my skills over this time we haven't seen each other"

Gregory smiled at Ariel, as she talked, soon standing up, looking in the girl's direction. He waved lightly towards one of them, before sitting on the ledge of the pool, looking at Ariel as she went off.
Ahh, so that was her friend. Hopefully she is a guardian around here, seeing from her outfit

Meanwhile, on the other side of the pool, Chler visibly shivered, hearing a familliar voice. Turning around, she recognized that it was Yuna, and she grinned happily, approaching her, giving her a quick hug. She was much less shy than previously about that, although a hint of blush was appearing on her cheeks
"Hey! I wanted to see you, you know? I knew you came here a lot, so I decided to come as well.. I thought "Hey, maybe she will have a second lesson with me?"" Chler smiled widely, looking her friend/tutor in the eyes.
"I also wanted to check to see if I had improved my skills over this time we haven't seen each other"

• Ariel Reaver •

• More Info •

Mood:
Happy

Objective:
Practise swimming

Interacting with:
Gregory Wadrew

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Ariel had actually stopped to talk with Yuna a little before Yuna had left the changing room so Ariel had taken a few extra minutes to go change, changing into white and purple swimming gear. She stopped at the mirror and tied a ribbon in her hair, putting it into a messy bun so it wouldn't get in the way while swimming. Now changed and ready to go ahead, she exited the changing rooms and walked over in Gregory's direction stopping beside him as he waved over at the two girls. She stood up on her tiptoes and poked his cheek, smiling after "I'm ready to hop in if you are~" she chimed happily as she gestured to the waters edge, takings few steps closer to it, a bright smile on her face as she was excited to go in.

• Yuna Yelil •
• More Info •

Mood:
Relaxed

Objective:
Go for a swim

Interacting with:
Chler

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Yuna grinned when she answered, looks like she got the name right after all. She hugged the girl back, giggling softly "Wow, it's good to see you around again!" She said after the hug ended. She tilted her head slightly after Chler spoke "You'd like another lesson?" She asked before nodding "Sure, why not? I came here for a swim anyways~" she said before hopping into the water "Soo... Have you been practicing since we last met here then?" She asked curiously after she talked about improving.

• Ariel Reaver •

• More Info •

Mood:
Happy

Objective:
Practise swimming

Interacting with:
Gregory Wadrew

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Ariel had actually stopped to talk with Yuna a little before Yuna had left the changing room so Ariel had taken a few extra minutes to go change, changing into white and purple swimming gear. She stopped at the mirror and tied a ribbon in her hair, putting it into a messy bun so it wouldn't get in the way while swimming. Now changed and ready to go ahead, she exited the changing rooms and walked over in Gregory's direction stopping beside him as he waved over at the two girls. She stood up on her tiptoes and poked his cheek, smiling after "I'm ready to hop in if you are~" she chimed happily as she gestured to the waters edge, takings few steps closer to it, a bright smile on her face as she was excited to go in.

• Yuna Yelil •
• More Info •

Mood:
Relaxed

Objective:
Go for a swim

Interacting with:
Chler

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Yuna grinned when she answered, looks like she got the name right after all. She hugged the girl back, giggling softly "Wow, it's good to see you around again!" She said after the hug ended. She tilted her head slightly after Chler spoke "You'd like another lesson?" She asked before nodding "Sure, why not? I came here for a swim anyways~" she said before hopping into the water "Soo... Have you been practicing since we last met here then?" She asked curiously after she talked about improving.

Greg smiled softly as Ariel poked his cheek, looking back at her as she stood right next to him, close to the ledge. He made his way behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, standing close
"Alright, we jump in together... Three, two, one" At "one" Greg walked with his love off the ledge and into the water, as they began to sink towards the bottom of the pool
The boy let go of his girlfriend, looking at her
"Did you breathe in before we jumped in?" He had to make sure

On the other side, Chler jumped right after her friend, giggling as she did, ending up underwater about 1 meter below the surface. She had to work out trying to swim up, but other than that she made it relatively quickly for her skill level
"Yes, I was... but not much, that's why I've decided to come today, because I wanted to meet you really..." She explained, giggling lightly
"I didn't even ask you this, but... what's your breath-hold record?" Chler asked, holding onto the ledge

upload_2017-4-23_16-10-48.png

As the pair got closer to the healing class Celeste takes a final step before pausing, as she nods towards Fricka.

“Well, I guess it’s time to see what happens, eh?”

She says with a confident smile as she looks deep into Fricka’s eyes, as if her eyes were commanding her to go to class and visit old friends.

“I expect you’ll be alright, though. I have my own class now, so I’d better get going.”

Without so much of a word, Celeste kicks off the ground and shoots off down the corridor, accelerating way beyond what is humanly possible. With her supreme agility, however, she doesn’t seem to have any issue dodging the half-asleep students. She dashes off in the direction of her own class.
Dozeji Dozeji

As the pair got closer to the healing class Celeste takes a final step before pausing, as she nods towards Fricka.

“Well, I guess it’s time to see what happens, eh?”

She says with a confident smile as she looks deep into Fricka’s eyes, as if her eyes were commanding her to go to class and visit old friends.

“I expect you’ll be alright, though. I have my own class now, so I’d better get going.”

Without so much of a word, Celeste kicks off the ground and shoots off down the corridor, accelerating way beyond what is humanly possible. With her supreme agility, however, she doesn’t seem to have any issue dodging the half-asleep students. She dashes off in the direction of her own class.
Dozeji Dozeji
Fricka smiled at Celeste, nodding, as she looked back into the girl's eyes.
"Alright, I guess I'll see you l-" She got interrupted by the girl speeding off with an incredible speed, which made Fricka shiver and yelp, watching her disappear just like that.
Soon, she got herself together, and walked into the healing class.

Roman Roman (If you wish to introduce Nai here, do it now. If you don't, then I'll just see if anyone else wishes to interact with Fricks)

mrgfhy.jpg
Tuesday Bellemore walked to the pool, thinking about the poor old man in Russia that had died this morning. She didn't know who she would meet there, but that was where her next class was. Tuesday had missed the first day due to travel issues, but now she was settled in her dorm. She looked at the door and placed a hand on the knob for a minute, working up the courage to walk inside the pool area. When she did, she found herself in a huge room with a large pool in the center. There were changing rooms on the left, so she headed there to change.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Attachments

• bb878f225ed6c12f71447a6bf8c050eb.jpg
    bb878f225ed6c12f71447a6bf8c050eb.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 1
EmeraldKuri, the black rose.
upload_2017-4-23_18-38-28.png

Kuri had just finished changing out of her biking suit as she left the stall she just used, brushing her new burgundy tailcoat-esque coat down as her eyes, usually a light brown/citrine colour, glow a strange light purple as behind her the suit she was just wearing not five minutes before was being folded and moved into a bag. Strangely, the clothes and bag were floating by themselves in the air as if gravity itself had forgotten about them and had left them suspended.

As she walks out, she gasps slightly as she almost bumps into another girl – one she did not recognize at first. Perhaps she was new – there were a few newcomers at the school recently. As the straps of her bag fall over her shoulder, her eyes revert back to their normal brown colour as the shoulder bag, now with the biker suit in it, drops around her neck and falls to her side. Kuri passes Tuesday unaware that she had accidentally cast her a cold scowl, as her usual face is a scowl. She had done it so often in her past that it comes naturally to her.
h2h0e h2h0e

Fenris sighed and struggled internally for a few seconds before tearing himself off of her and gently pushing isuzu away before regaining his senses, his eyes faded back to a dull orange red and a cloudy smoke like grey began to call across his irises once more. "You really are a bad influence on me you silly girl. You know that I would never keep you tied to me unless you wanted me too." Then gently taking her hand he walked towards the front of the store dragging along their five full carts before heading to the front of the store and enjoying the shock of cashier at the fronts face turning to a look of "Aw heeeeeellll nah." Very quickly the poor kid called over a number of other cashiers and by doing one cart at each line they went through fairly quickly. Then pulling out a black card Fenris paid for all the carts quickly including Isuzu's without giving Isuzu the chance to respond and grinned as smoke tendrils picked up all of the bags, many of them floating off back towards his restaurant while Isuzu's remained floating in the air. "So are we headed to your house or mine?"
Isuzu wasn't sure what to expect from Fenris at this point, what with how they had just hooked up at a bar not even an hour after they had met. The last thing she would have expected would for him to actually let her go, but it was kind of...what was the word... nice. Yeah. It was nice. Feeling his hand slip into hers was also unexpected, and Isuzu turned her head in surprise to look at Fenris, but it didnt last long as she didn't want to make a scene. He was just holding her hand to lead her to the register. Nothing more. "R-right." Was her response as she watched the poor cashiers ring up all their stuff over 5 lanes. She was in the process of grabbing her wallet to pay for her own things when Fenris suddenly paid for everything, including her own stuff. Shrugging with a smile, she stuffed it back in her bag as she waited for the food to be all packed up and ready to go. When it was, Fenris was asking if they were gonna head back to his place or hers. "Well," Isuzu glanced up at her food, "considering that I've got a bunch of food to take home, we might as well just stay at my place. Sound good?"

Fricka smiled at Celeste, nodding, as she looked back into the girl's eyes.
"Alright, I guess I'll see you l-" She got interrupted by the girl speeding off with an incredible speed, which made Fricka shiver and yelp, watching her disappear just like that.
Soon, she got herself together, and walked into the healing class.

Roman Roman (If you wish to introduce Nai here, do it now. If you don't, then I'll just see if anyone else wishes to interact with Fricks)

Nai White
~ Eternally Shattered

tumblr_static_e0kmbp2b640scs0cc8c8wk0cs.jpg

Mood - Calm

Currently Doing - Walking to Fricka's Class

Location - School

Interacting with - No one yet

Tags - Dozeji Dozeji

Theme -

Nai had combat classes first, and he was up for his match second. He wasn't sure what to expect, but when his turn came up, he actually did pretty well. He was able to fend for himself for quite the while and won. Nai didn't win without taking a few hits himself though. He had took a few hits to the jaw, bruising it a bit, along with his stomach. Upon inspecting his stomach and his face in a mirror, he remembered what Fricka told him. Smiling, mostly because he gets to see her, Nai got permission from his teacher to head over to the nurse, though he was really going to Fricka's class.

As he made his way there, he saw her going inside. "Hey Fricka! Fricka!" Nai called out to her, soon running down the hall and grabbed her hand before she could go in. "Hey..." He said with a smile, his bruised cheek stinging a bit when he did this causing him to wince in pain a little. He knew how durable his body was, but after staying up so late last night, he wasn't able to focus that much and considered it a miracle that he won that match.

Nai White
~ Eternally Shattered

tumblr_static_e0kmbp2b640scs0cc8c8wk0cs.jpg

Mood - Calm

Currently Doing - Walking to Fricka's Class

Location - School

Interacting with - No one yet

Tags - Dozeji Dozeji

Theme -

Nai had combat classes first, and he was up for his match second. He wasn't sure what to expect, but when his turn came up, he actually did pretty well. He was able to fend for himself for quite the while and won. Nai didn't win without taking a few hits himself though. He had took a few hits to the jaw, bruising it a bit, along with his stomach. Upon inspecting his stomach and his face in a mirror, he remembered what Fricka told him. Smiling, mostly because he gets to see her, Nai got permission from his teacher to head over to the nurse, though he was really going to Fricka's class.

As he made his way there, he saw her going inside. "Hey Fricka! Fricka!" Nai called out to her, soon running down the hall and grabbed her hand before she could go in. "Hey..." He said with a smile, his bruised cheek stinging a bit when he did this causing him to wince in pain a little. He knew how durable his body was, but after staying up so late last night, he wasn't able to focus that much and considered it a miracle that he won that match.

Hearing her boyfriend's voice made Fricka squeal a bit, turning around as he reached out for her hand. She grinned, seeing him, but frowned a bit as sshe examined his wounds
"Hey, sweetie... you look pretty beat up..." She said, giving him a soft hug, before leading him into her class, motioning for him to sit by her.
"I'll look right into that in just a moment"

Hearing her boyfriend's voice made Fricka squeal a bit, turning around as he reached out for her hand. She grinned, seeing him, but frowned a bit as sshe examined his wounds
"Hey, sweetie... you look pretty beat up..." She said, giving him a soft hug, before leading him into her class, motioning for him to sit by her.
"I'll look right into that in just a moment"
Nai chuckled a little when she told him that he looked beat up. That he couldn't deny, but when she hugged him, the bruise on his stomach throbbed and he winced again. "I don't think you should hug until after you heal me. I've took quite a few hits in the stomach..." He said softly as he followed Fricka inside. Taking the seat beside her, he sat down and sighed, placing a hand on his stomach as he waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back