• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Felix cackled, pointed teeth flashing in the light before he managed to restrain himself, trailing off into a faint giggle. He cleared his throat. Finally he answered, smile kept carefully absent. "I suppose I can try. I guess I just don't really know what to say, or how to meet people or whatever. Um. How'd you end up in the-- no, right, stop asking questions, you just got a bunch of hopefully minor head trauma." Felix ran one hand through his hair. "So, um, how's your... life? Do you-- no, you just got a bunch of injuries or whatever, you won't want to spar or anything."
Malum stared at the kid and began to wonder if there was something fundamentally wrong with the kid and sighed as he shook his head before beginning to walk away. "What is with you and sparring? Are you some kind battle manic or something?'

EmeraldCeleste, living in the fast lane.
upload_2017-4-21_15-43-51.png

Celeste, despite her deceivingly slender and feminine figure, easily pulls Fricka to her feet with the one hand she uses. As she answers Celeste’s question, she smiles happily at her.

“Oh, good. But yeah, I totally get what you’re saying.”

Celeste isn’t quite sure, but she thinks she passed out at some point last night so she understands the feeling. Although despite her headache she is feeling quite energetic right about now.
Dozeji Dozeji

Celeste, despite her deceivingly slender and feminine figure, easily pulls Fricka to her feet with the one hand she uses. As she answers Celeste’s question, she smiles happily at her.

“Oh, good. But yeah, I totally get what you’re saying.”

Celeste isn’t quite sure, but she thinks she passed out at some point last night so she understands the feeling. Although despite her headache she is feeling quite energetic right about now.
Dozeji Dozeji
"Y-Yeah... Let's get going then... I guess we'll walk to the school together... By the way, the name's Fricka" The girl said, half lazily, half weakly, as she slowly began walking on forward, hiding her hands in her pockets. The exhaustion she endured before was slowly going away, but that didn't stop her legs from being wobbly with every step.
"I really need to get some painkillers" Fricka said quietly, her hand freeing the pocket it was in and going to the back of her head, checking if it was bleeding. Seeing that it wasn't, the girl groaned, hiding it back in the pocket.

Fricka and Nai then stayed at Fricka's, playing and generally having fun.

The next day, Fricka was slowly waking up in her dorm, letting out a squeaky jawn, as she turned to her side slowly to see if Nai was by her side. She was dressed in only her bikini.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the dorms, Gregory camr back to his dorm alone, leaving Ariel in her house but promising to meet her later in school. He couldn't sleep, so he just watched TV all day.

Nona Nona

Lena was a different story. She really wished she would meet up with her husband, she really did. But as the time went on, she realised that he was probably busy, and went to her own house, with a soft sigh

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Shuu Lumina

--Meanwhile--

Shuu was rather irritated. He had been serving in the Gods Council ever since The Alliance and his best friend were destroyed. Drakon had gone into hiding so continuing his rivalry was out of the question.. And worst of all, he wasn't able to see his wife Lena. He realized his strength was waning nowadays, he didn't know how much longer he could burning bright. He felt so lonely in the Gods Council Room, contained in a room where you didn't age. Shuu decided to send her a message, but he knew sending it normally wouldn't cut it. One of his most loyal servants, a small Phoenix carried a letter in this beak. The phoenix dropped the letter in front of the door and rang the doorbell before fluttering back in front of the letter.

Shuu Lumina

--Meanwhile--

Shuu was rather irritated. He had been serving in the Gods Council ever since The Alliance and his best friend were destroyed. Drakon had gone into hiding so continuing his rivalry was out of the question.. And worst of all, he wasn't able to see his wife Lena. He realized his strength was waning nowadays, he didn't know how much longer he could burning bright. He felt so lonely in the Gods Council Room, contained in a room where you didn't age. Shuu decided to send her a message, but he knew sending it normally wouldn't cut it. One of his most loyal servants, a small Phoenix carried a letter in this beak. The phoenix dropped the letter in front of the door and rang the doorbell before fluttering back in front of the letter.
Lena slowly came to her senses as she was washing her face, hearing the doorbell. She slowly made her way over there, still only in her pants, her bra visible, as she opened it. Seeing a phoenix standing in front of the letter made the girl jump a bit, but then she knelt down in front of it, smiling a little
"Good morning, little one... what do you have there in store?" She asked quietly, switching her look at the letter that the creature was blocking

Lena slowly came to her senses as she was washing her face, hearing the doorbell. She slowly made her way over there, still only in her pants, her bra visible, as she opened it. Seeing a phoenix standing in front of the letter made the girl jump a bit, but then she knelt down in front of it, smiling a little
"Good morning, little one... what do you have there in store?" She asked quietly, switching her look at the letter that the creature was blocking
Phoenix???

Shuu's Phoenix waddled around and presented the letter to her. It read: "I am very sorry for not returning home. I'm currently working at the Gods Council ever since The Alliance disbanded... It requires me to look into several matters in the universe, it hurts me a little I can't see the one who shines as bright as me. I will return home in about a week. If you ever need me, ask Ruby during the evening and she can open the way to my 'hot' domain." It read. It seems the Phoenix was named Ruby.

Phoenix???

Shuu's Phoenix waddled around and presented the letter to her. It read: "I am very sorry for not returning home. I'm currently working at the Gods Council ever since The Alliance disbanded... It requires me to look into several matters in the universe, it hurts me a little I can't see the one who shines as bright as me. I will return home in about a week. If you ever need me, ask Ruby during the evening and she can open the way to my 'hot' domain." It read. It seems the Phoenix was named Ruby.
Lena took the letter from the Phoenix, and began to read it. As she did, her eyes got watery, and she covered her lips with her hands. She truly missed Shuu, and seeing how he wasn't able to come to her right now made her upset. However, she did want to see him, even if it meant being late to school, and so she looked at Ruby, hiding the letter into her pocket
"Is... it possible to do it now?" Lena asked quietly, reaching out for her jacket, not taking into consideration the fact that she was covering her body with only her jacket, with her bra being visible from underneath it

Lena took the letter from the Phoenix, and began to read it. As she did, her eyes got watery, and she covered her lips with her hands. She truly missed Shuu, and seeing how he wasn't able to come to her right now made her upset. However, she did want to see him, even if it meant being late to school, and so she looked at Ruby, hiding the letter into her pocket
"Is... it possible to do it now?" Lena asked quietly, reaching out for her jacket, not taking into consideration the fact that she was covering her body with only her jacket, with her bra being visible from underneath it
Ruby

Ruby actually decided to speak. "Nope, it's still early in the morning. He's working pretty hard. Nice to meet you, I'm Shuu's sister."

Ruby

Ruby actually decided to speak. "Nope, it's still early in the morning. He's working pretty hard. Nice to meet you, I'm Shuu's sister."
"I'm so glad he wrote... and I also am glad I've met you" Lena exclaimed, sighing as she heard the phoenix answer, leaning on the door.
"I guess... I guess I'll just go to school... but I'm so unwilling because of what he told me..." She then raised her hand to look at the ring her love bought her... it was almost a year hence they first met, and she still remembered jhow under an impulse he just ran away from her home just to buy her a wedding ring... That made her tear up a little, as she had to look away from Ruby. She haven't seen her husband for a loooong time, and she wished to, badly

Malum stared at the kid and began to wonder if there was something fundamentally wrong with the kid and sighed as he shook his head before beginning to walk away. "What is with you and sparring? Are you some kind battle manic or something?'

"Nope!" he trotted along. "Well, maybe, I guess. I don't really know, I mean my old schools would probably say so, but it's not really that important and they don't really know me very well. I guess we should probably head back toward the school, it's getting late."

"I'm so glad he wrote... and I also am glad I've met you" Lena exclaimed, sighing as she heard the phoenix answer, leaning on the door.
"I guess... I guess I'll just go to school... but I'm so unwilling because of what he told me..." She then raised her hand to look at the ring her love bought her... it was almost a year hence they first met, and she still remembered jhow under an impulse he just ran away from her home just to buy her a wedding ring... That made her tear up a little, as she had to look away from Ruby. She haven't seen her husband for a loooong time, and she wished to, badly
Ruby

"I can take you to him after school, don't worry." Ruby said. "Your husband is alright, you'll be back in his arms right after. I promise."

Ruby

"I can take you to him after school, don't worry." Ruby said. "Your husband is alright, you'll be back in his arms right after. I promise."
"I hope so" Lena quietly sobbed, but soon wiped the visible tears forming in her eyes, as she gave the letter one last check. She decided to write Shuu back, and so she ran back into the house, coming back to the phoenix with the same letter, but there were letters on the back of it. She gave it to the phoenix.
"If you could deliver that to Shuu, I'd be really gratefull"

{Shuu, you don't even have the slightest idea of how much I've missed you... you've been close to my heart the entire time you've been away, and every time you did come back, we had an amazing time together, and I really want to relieve that moment... I'll for sure come to your domain as soon as my school ends... so we can... finally meet... and maybe you'll be able to come down from that planet of yours and... relax in my arms... as we inevitably make out...

I love you... Always yours

Lena}

upload_2017-4-21_21-21-11.png

Celeste’s smile fades as she hears Fricka mention the need for painkillers, and her rubbing her head. Fricka must’ve hit her head hard if that’s the case…because of her.

“Oh…I don’t have any on me or anything like that…sorry. I’m Celeste, by the way.”

She says, with a bit of a smile, but ultimately she was still worried about her. Celeste never had a sibling, but she found that she was always very caring towards children younger than herself. She guesses it was just her dad’s mentoring that’s done that.
Dozeji Dozeji

Celeste’s smile fades as she hears Fricka mention the need for painkillers, and her rubbing her head. Fricka must’ve hit her head hard if that’s the case…because of her.

“Oh…I don’t have any on me or anything like that…sorry. I’m Celeste, by the way.”

She says, with a bit of a smile, but ultimately she was still worried about her. Celeste never had a sibling, but she found that she was always very caring towards children younger than herself. She guesses it was just her dad’s mentoring that’s done that.
Dozeji Dozeji
Fricka sighed, nodding lightly
"I'm on my way to my healing class, so I'll probably make something up... Nice to meet you, Celeste" Fricka exclaimed, forcing a happy smile onto her lips, as they walked on, her headache slowly going away, as they entered the school building
"Alright.. I forgot where the majority of the stuff was..."

Dante sighed as he listed to the girl's shoes clack against the ground as he walked, headed towards the next closest vending machine, the wings on his back hugging close to his body and wrapped around his chest as if trying to stay inconspicuous, or perhaps to hide the fact that he was bare chested. Swiftly walking across the campus, Dante led her in front of a few buildings before coming to a halt in front of another vending machine. "you would be surprised, i've known people who didn't even know that their powers were destructive in nature yet still managed to either blow me up, spear me through, light me on fire, or attempt to crush me. So then if you're here as a sophomore i assume you have some control over your abilities then, because years here are divided up by control over your abilities. At the end of the year they will measure your skills and determine if you have the capabilities to move to the next grade level. although i assume you learned most of this before agreeing to attend, but still. My names Dante by the way, I'm a senior this year."

Rose's walk turned into light skipping as she hummed a melody. She eyed Dante's black wings, trying to remember why they were familiar. Not that it mattered much, they really did suit him in some way. She chuckled and through a hand over her mouth. "Where are my manners? Hello Dante, I'm Rose." She tried to pull her hair back up into a ponytail but gave up after a few short locks kept escaping her grip. "Yes, was informed of this when I enrolled. I think I have a decent amount of control over my power, but hell if I haven't been proved wrong a bunch of times. I don't know what the next grade level is though..." The vending machine finally came into her line of sight and she quickly put in a coin. It took her a minute to decide what she wanted to eat, but in the end she choose the same thing she always - the item that seemed to have the most sugar in it. A big chocolate bar rolled down and she took it out, unwrapping and happily munching on it.

"I hope so" Lena quietly sobbed, but soon wiped the visible tears forming in her eyes, as she gave the letter one last check. She decided to write Shuu back, and so she ran back into the house, coming back to the phoenix with the same letter, but there were letters on the back of it. She gave it to the phoenix.
"If you could deliver that to Shuu, I'd be really gratefull"

{Shuu, you don't even have the slightest idea of how much I've missed you... you've been close to my heart the entire time you've been away, and every time you did come back, we had an amazing time together, and I really want to relieve that moment... I'll for sure come to your domain as soon as my school ends... so we can... finally meet... and maybe you'll be able to come down from that planet of yours and... relax in my arms... as we inevitably make out...

I love you... Always yours

Lena}
Ruby

Ruby nodded in understanding as she took the letter. "Ughhhh! My brother is such a buffoon! I wish I could take you to him now, but it's far too dangerous." She explained before she spread her wings. "Bye bye!" She hollered before taking off into the sky, disappearing from view.

Ruby

Ruby nodded in understanding as she took the letter. "Ughhhh! My brother is such a buffoon! I wish I could take you to him now, but it's far too dangerous." She explained before she spread her wings. "Bye bye!" She hollered before taking off into the sky, disappearing from view.
Lena waved off the creature, going back into her house, as she sighed, leaning on the door, slowly sliding onto the floor. She was hoping Shuu would receive the letter, but she also hoped he was okay... after all he was a god... unfortunately for her...

Lena waved off the creature, going back into her house, as she sighed, leaning on the door, slowly sliding onto the floor. She was hoping Shuu would receive the letter, but she also hoped he was okay... after all he was a god... unfortunately for her...
Later that day...

A portal opened in front lawn. It lead into Shuu's bedroom in the God's Asylum. It was brimming with things that represented the sun. Shuu laid on the bed, looking around for Lena, a little frantically cause he was worried about her. He seemed distressed...

Later that day...

A portal opened in front lawn. It lead into Shuu's bedroom in the God's Asylum. It was brimming with things that represented the sun. Shuu laid on the bed, looking around for Lena, a little frantically cause he was worried about her. He seemed distressed...
As Lena was ready to enter her house, a light made her shriek softly, as she looked in it's direction. Slowly heading towards it, she didn't see Shuu quite yet.
HE could see her very well probably.

upload_2017-4-22_14-13-58.png

“Well, I don’t have a healing class being a fighter, so I don’t know where it is. But, are you new here then? I must say, I don’t remember seeing you before.”

Celeste says, noticing the forced smile from Fricka. She sighs somewhat, still angry at herself for not being so careful. She thinks to herself what if she was going at full speed and bumped into her? Fricka would’ve been hospitalized at best.

Though, now that she thinks about it properly, she doesn’t seem to remember Fricka at all (and she knows a lot of people – not necessarily for the right reasons) and she does seem to know parts of the school…so Celeste is curious about that. Not curious enough to ask, though.
Dozeji Dozeji

“Well, I don’t have a healing class being a fighter, so I don’t know where it is. But, are you new here then? I must say, I don’t remember seeing you before.”

Celeste says, noticing the forced smile from Fricka. She sighs somewhat, still angry at herself for not being so careful. She thinks to herself what if she was going at full speed and bumped into her? Fricka would’ve been hospitalized at best.

Though, now that she thinks about it properly, she doesn’t seem to remember Fricka at all (and she knows a lot of people – not necessarily for the right reasons) and she does seem to know parts of the school…so Celeste is curious about that. Not curious enough to ask, though.
Dozeji Dozeji
Fricka looked at the girl as she spoke, and laughed gently, shaking her head
"I was attending here about an year ago... untill some personal stuff changed, and I.. well, had to leave" She said quietly, as the girls continued to walk forward, the healing class being pretty close now.

"Nope!" he trotted along. "Well, maybe, I guess. I don't really know, I mean my old schools would probably say so, but it's not really that important and they don't really know me very well. I guess we should probably head back toward the school, it's getting late."
Malum looked up at the sky which was transitioning to twilight. “No really. It’s getting late, I never would have guessed.” Sighing he glanced back at the kid and began walking towards the school. “Besides, I need to check up on my roommate, make sure he hasn’t won the lottery again and donated it all to charity. I really need some of that money this time.” Then beginning to walk in the direction of the school Malum sighed as he looked back and saw the concrete behind him developing cracks and shifting inconveniently as he walked past before shrugging and figuring there was nothing he could do about it.

Gregory finally entered school, heading straight towards the pool, where his first class would be. He wished Ariel would have it there as well, hence she was eager to train with him the last time he saw her, and he wanted to meet her just after yesterday.

Nona Nona (Let's kick up the speed :> )

Rose's walk turned into light skipping as she hummed a melody. She eyed Dante's black wings, trying to remember why they were familiar. Not that it mattered much, they really did suit him in some way. She chuckled and through a hand over her mouth. "Where are my manners? Hello Dante, I'm Rose." She tried to pull her hair back up into a ponytail but gave up after a few short locks kept escaping her grip. "Yes, was informed of this when I enrolled. I think I have a decent amount of control over my power, but hell if I haven't been proved wrong a bunch of times. I don't know what the next grade level is though..." The vending machine finally came into her line of sight and she quickly put in a coin. It took her a minute to decide what she wanted to eat, but in the end she choose the same thing she always - the item that seemed to have the most sugar in it. A big chocolate bar rolled down and she took it out, unwrapping and happily munching on it.
Dante blinked as he watched the girl named Rose get a chocolate bar from the vending machine and sighed. Not quite what he was expecting, but then again he wasn’t the best judge of people. Probably why he had been betrayed so many times, but whatever, he was used to it by now. Not sure of what to say or do now he shrugged and turned to walk away while awkwardly speaking. “Well uh… I guess that’s that then. I suppose I’ll be seeing you tomorrow.”

Gregory finally entered school, heading straight towards the pool, where his first class would be. He wished Ariel would have it there as well, hence she was eager to train with him the last time he saw her, and he wanted to meet her just after yesterday.

Nona Nona (Let's kick up the speed :> )

• Ariel Reaver •
cf6242dfcae3cb7aaf6027cb737cb27d.jpg

• More Info •

Mood:
Happy/Optimistic

Objective:
Find Gregory

Interacting with:
Gregory Wadrew

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

After waking up the next morning, Ariel had went ahead downstairs and made breakfast for them both. Since Gregory had cooked them both a meal the day before she decided it was her turn to cook. After they had eaten and washed up, Gregory had went ahead of her and left for school. She had stayed behind to sort out her books and such and told him she'd meet up with him later, after all he probably had to go in early to sort out his dorm situation anyways.

About an hour after Gregory had left, Ariel had finished up getting ready and left her home. Arriving in the school grounds she searched around for a while to see if she could spot her boyfriend anywhere. After searching through the school building she paused. Ah, yes. Now she knew where he was. Where else would he be? With that she went straight for the pool area. She had a feeling that he would be there after all, swimming was one of his favourite things after all. Reaching the entrance she pushed the gate opened and looked around "Greg? Are you in here?" She called out as she entered the area, adjusting her bag straps on her back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back