• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"She must see them the same way you do then." Ramona said with a soft smile. "You'd usually hear 'like father like son', but in your case, 'like mother like daughter'. She said, taking a sip of her coffee
"Yeah... Like mother like daughter." She said before downing the rest of her drink since it was all water by now due to it being in the sun light. She soon set the cup down on the table and looked at Ramona. "So how's Roman? I never seen him in awhile..."

~~Jojo, Fist of the 4th Wall~~

giphy.gif

Jojo just stared at the bugman for a moment, as if considering what he was saying. It was starting to get fun toying with the bugman-... Wait, he wasn't called bugman? What else would a bugman go by? Unless.. No it couldn't be. "Are you saying you're not a bugman, but a bugwoman?" Jojo asked with a serious look on his face. But he couldn't just leave now. He had this gut feeling that told him he needed to wait. Well, atleast that's what he was allowed to call it. But he knew that he wasn't gonna be the only buff fighter that the bugman, err, bugwoman? bugperson had today. But after about half a minute of standing there the bugperson's threat finally registered in Jojo's head "No, you will, you have, already, again."

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

Perfect wasn't getting any better from this situation. He could only regenerate at this point. Whatever the Road Warrior did, it allowed him make Perfect explode at will, and he knew that well by now. "I'm a man, but I have a name." He said, stretching out his limbs. "Wasting my time like this isn't boding well for the planet, mind you." He then sighed as he was blown into pieces again. Perfect knew as soon as those words came out of his mouth, it was going to happen. After regenerating for the third time, Perfect looked at Jojo with an intense glare. "Do it again and see what happens. I am serious when I say this. Either leave now, or I will kill you." There didn't seem to be any hesitation in his voice. Perfect was dead serious about it now.

"Yeah... Like mother like daughter." She said before downing the rest of her drink since it was all water by now due to it being in the sun light. She soon set the cup down on the table and looked at Ramona. "So how's Roman? I never seen him in awhile..."
When Himeragi asked about Roman, Ramona thought about it for a bit. He wasn't much different than he was before. "Well... He's the same honestly. Only thing different is the fact that he actually works now,as he's the current head of our family. Doesn't mean he isn't a lazy slob."

When Himeragi asked about Roman, Ramona thought about it for a bit. He wasn't much different than he was before. "Well... He's the same honestly. Only thing different is the fact that he actually works now,as he's the current head of our family. Doesn't mean he isn't a lazy slob."
"Ha, I would've guessed~" She said before she smiled. She then wondered about some personal stuff. Himeragi had a family of her own with Kuroh, Roman had a family with Snow and now with that other chick if she remembered correctly. She wondered if Ramona was planning to have any kids of her own? "Hmmm... Have you ever thought of starting a family yet?"

"Ha, I would've guessed~" She said before she smiled. She then wondered about some personal stuff. Himeragi had a family of her own with Kuroh, Roman had a family with Snow and now with that other chick if she remembered correctly. She wondered if Ramona was planning to have any kids of her own? "Hmmm... Have you ever thought of starting a family yet?"
Ramona shook her head. "I've never looked into getting into a relationship at all. At least yet... I let things like love take its own pace. When it happens, it does, and maybe then I'll have my own family." She said, sipping her coffee. It was still a bit hot, but the warmth was a nice feeling in contrast to the cooler one from the breeze she felt outside.

Ramona shook her head. "I've never looked into getting into a relationship at all. At least yet... I let things like love take its own pace. When it happens, it does, and maybe then I'll have my own family." She said, sipping her coffee. It was still a bit hot, but the warmth was a nice feeling in contrast to the cooler one from the breeze she felt outside.
"Ah... I see." Himeragi said before looking outside seeing how the wind was blowing the tree outside around forcefully. "Damn I should've worn something heavier than this."

"Ah... I see." Himeragi said before looking outside seeing how the wind was blowing the tree outside around forcefully. "Damn I should've worn something heavier than this."
"Yeah..." Ramona said sftly before she looked out in the same direction as Himeragi. She then looked at her own attire, laughing a little. "I'm assuming you need a jacket then." Ramona used her magic to make one of her own appear, handing it over to Himeragi. "You can give it back at anytime, if you take that is."

"Yeah..." Ramona said sftly before she looked out in the same direction as Himeragi. She then looked at her own attire, laughing a little. "I'm assuming you need a jacket then." Ramona used her magic to make one of her own appear, handing it over to Himeragi. "You can give it back at anytime, if you take that is."
"O-Oh... Thank you." Himeragi said blushing a little bit before she took the jacket and put it on. It was funny that it fitted her perfectly and that she can finally cover that upper back part and her shoulders.

"O-Oh... Thank you." Himeragi said blushing a little bit before she took the jacket and put it on. It was funny that it fitted her perfectly and that she can finally cover that upper back part and her shoulders.
"No problem. It's the least I can do to repay you for helping my brother when he needed it." Ramona said softly. She then tapped the table gently before looking down at her coffee. "If you ever need any help, I'd be happy to lend a hand, same goes for Roman. I'm pretty sure he'd be happy to hear from you."

"No problem. It's the least I can do to repay you for helping my brother when he needed it." Ramona said softly. She then tapped the table gently before looking down at her coffee. "If you ever need any help, I'd be happy to lend a hand, same goes for Roman. I'm pretty sure he'd be happy to hear from you."
"Haha, alright. Hmmm maybe I'll see if I can visit some time. Probably might bring my daughter too. She might meet some new friends~" Himeragi said as she smiled at Ramona.

"Haha, alright. Hmmm maybe I'll see if I can visit some time. Probably might bring my daughter too. She might meet some new friends~" Himeragi said as she smiled at Ramona.
"Sounds like a plan." Ramona said, looking at Hime, inspecting her look with the jacket on. "The jacket really suits you actually... In fact, it's yours now. The color never worked well for me to be honest." She told her.

"Sounds like a plan." Ramona said, looking at Hime, inspecting her look with the jacket on. "The jacket really suits you actually... In fact, it's yours now. The color never worked well for me to be honest." She told her.
"Oh, really? Thanks Ramona!" She said as she smiled brightly. She then got up from her seat and looked outside again. She then looked back at Ramona. "Hmmm... Wanna hang a little bit more? I don't have anything to do today."

"Oh, really? Thanks Ramona!" She said as she smiled brightly. She then got up from her seat and looked outside again. She then looked back at Ramona. "Hmmm... Wanna hang a little bit more? I don't have anything to do today."
Ramona nodded, looking back down at her coffee with a soft smile. She had been thinking about what she was going to do after this when Himeragi asked her if she wanted to hang out with her, and seeing as how she didn't have any plans, Ramona accepted. "Sure... But what are we going to do?" She asked softly as she adjusted her dress a bit.

Ramona nodded, looking back down at her coffee with a soft smile. She had been thinking about what she was going to do after this when Himeragi asked her if she wanted to hang out with her, and seeing as how she didn't have any plans, Ramona accepted. "Sure... But what are we going to do?" She asked softly as she adjusted her dress a bit.
"Dunno. Maybe we could just go out shopping or actually, get some food somewhere." Himeragi suggested as she thought. She didn't exactly know what they were gonna do but if they came across something interesting, then that would also be part of their activity. "Let's just see if we can come across anything interesting along the way~"

"Dunno. Maybe we could just go out shopping or actually, get some food somewhere." Himeragi suggested as she thought. She didn't exactly know what they were gonna do but if they came across something interesting, then that would also be part of their activity. "Let's just see if we can come across anything interesting along the way~"
Ramona called the waiter over for her bill, waiting a moment until it came. When it did, she held up her bag and took her wallet out, taking out the money along with a tip for her waiter. When she did that, she stood up and looked at Himeragi, "Well then, if that's the plan. I follow you, hopefully we find something interesting."

Ramona called the waiter over for her bill, waiting a moment until it came. When it did, she held up her bag and took her wallet out, taking out the money along with a tip for her waiter. When she did that, she stood up and looked at Himeragi, "Well then, if that's the plan. I follow you, hopefully we find something interesting."
"Alright. Let's go." She said with a smile before leaving a tip as well. She walked over to the exit and went outside. It wasn't cold as it was supposed to be since Himeragi was wearing the jacket Ramona gave her. She also got to keep it. It was so warm. Even though she was wearing white short shorts so she's still a bit cold from her legs but it was sort of normal so she didn't really care about it. She was just glad her back didn't have to suffer from the cold anymore.

+ Ophelia Four Libera +
~ Blade of Libera ~
Ophelia had finished her training with some of the heroes who were experts with a rapier and katana. She figured to be more skilled in other swords than just her grand sword. She was also perfecting her magic as well. For some odd reason shortly after Lana's grandfather's death, Ophelia began to adopt some of her peoples' customs, her hair color began to change as well as her choice of outfits. Mostly because with her blade, she figured she'd need speed so she would need to be a lightweight therefore wearing small amounts of armor. In which case, she was wearing less armor than usual. Only her boots, gauntlets and a chest plate. The rest was just a dress and a cape to add since it was a gift from one of the people whom she saved during a mission that had that person in a tight spot. Her personality changed a bit as well, making her a bit more nicer when she isn't in combat. Also after several missions the heroes village had, she mostly took on hostage rescue missions that were conducted by non-human terrorists. Possibly remnants of resistance groups from the civil war from last year. She happened to adopt her surname, Libera, which many called her a liberator seeing how she frees the hostages with none of them injured or missing. Even if it did mean leaving some of the terrorists in the vicinity, that was mainly the job of another task force or from the police force. The hostages mattered more to her. She was now just walking back to her's and Lana's place in the village to rest up. She hasn't talk to Lana in awhile assuming she was always busy. She figured if her grandfather died and he used to lead the people, Lana would probably be the next heir so she assumed that Lana would have to take leadership. Unless Lana's parents took it instead. She mainly couldn't talk to her because of training upon taking a vow to not let anyone die by anyone's hand. She wanted to protect the village. Seeing as how Lana cried after her grandfather's death, she didn't want to see her so sad like that again. As she neared the front door, she spoke to herself, holding her blade in its sheath. "I wonder when was the last time I spoke to Lana casually... Maybe we can go out on a date or something today if she isn't busy."
Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
"Alright. Let's go." She said with a smile before leaving a tip as well. She walked over to the exit and went outside. It wasn't cold as it was supposed to be since Himeragi was wearing the jacket Ramona gave her. She also got to keep it. It was so warm. Even though she was wearing white short shorts so she's still a bit cold from her legs but it was sort of normal so she didn't really care about it. She was just glad her back didn't have to suffer from the cold anymore.
Ramona hummed quietly as she followed Himeragi out of the cafe. She waved to her waiter, telling him about the tip she left on the table before walking out. "Aaah... What are we gonna do... What is there to do..." She said softly as she put her purse on. "Hey, Himeragi?" She said, looking at her with a smile.

Arako just remained silent. Clearly, she was a bit mad at C4 for not thinking it through. He's like most boys who don't think stuff over twice.
C4 sighed as he was sitting next to Arako trying to think of what to say or do to improve her mood. He knew he was in the wrong but didn't know what to do, when suddenly one of his phones rang. Looking at the number C4 sighed. Luckily for him it was the phone that he had Arako enter her number into earlier so he wasn't worried about that when he answered. Holding the phone to his ear a heavily distorted voice came through not waiting for him to say anything. "Haneda, 764, Daniel Roberts, Castilian, 10376, 75, 25, tempest. 2 weeks." Of course while that may not mean anything to anyone listening, C4 knew what it meant. Haneda airport, flight 764, he was to use alias Daniel Roberts, his target was the Castilian family, 10376 was his check in code, he was to eliminate 75% of the Castilian family personnel, destroy 25% of their assets, and his contact in wherever it was he was going was codenamed Tempest, and of course he only had 2 weeks to meet the missions goals. Standing up he hung up and sighed as he turned to look at Arako. "Unfortunately it seems our time together is being cut short. That was my work. It seems they want me to go out of the country and help out at one of our branch locations for the next two weeks. When I get back will you let me make up for what I said to you? I wasn't thinking and deeply regret my actions." Bowing his head towards Arako C4 serriously hoped she would let him make up for his actions.

Ramona hummed quietly as she followed Himeragi out of the cafe. She waved to her waiter, telling him about the tip she left on the table before walking out. "Aaah... What are we gonna do... What is there to do..." She said softly as she put her purse on. "Hey, Himeragi?" She said, looking at her with a smile.
"Yeah? Sup?" Himeragi asked as she turned to Akane wondering if Akane had anything to say to her.

C4 sighed as he was sitting next to Arako trying to think of what to say or do to improve her mood. He knew he was in the wrong but didn't know what to do, when suddenly one of his phones rang. Looking at the number C4 sighed. Luckily for him it was the phone that he had Arako enter her number into earlier so he wasn't worried about that when he answered. Holding the phone to his ear a heavily distorted voice came through not waiting for him to say anything. "Haneda, 764, Daniel Roberts, Castilian, 10376, 75, 25, tempest. 2 weeks." Of course while that may not mean anything to anyone listening, C4 knew what it meant. Haneda airport, flight 764, he was to use alias Daniel Roberts, his target was the Castilian family, 10376 was his check in code, he was to eliminate 75% of the Castilian family personnel, destroy 25% of their assets, and his contact in wherever it was he was going was codenamed Tempest, and of course he only had 2 weeks to meet the missions goals. Standing up he hung up and sighed as he turned to look at Arako. "Unfortunately it seems our time together is being cut short. That was my work. It seems they want me to go out of the country and help out at one of our branch locations for the next two weeks. When I get back will you let me make up for what I said to you? I wasn't thinking and deeply regret my actions." Bowing his head towards Arako C4 serriously hoped she would let him make up for his actions.
Arako soon sighed before she began walking away. "I'll think about it." She said before she broke off into a sprint and began roof jumping home. Due to her clothing she almost disappeared into the night.

"Yeah? Sup?" Himeragi asked as she turned to Akane wondering if Akane had anything to say to her.
(((( Akane xDDD ))))

Ramona chuckled, "I'm glad I got to meet you... Whether it be for the second time or first time, I'm not sure. It shows me Roman and all his friends aren't exactly the same." She said, laughing a gentle laugh. "From what I hear and see, they all like to fight and whatnot, but you I can actually get along with~"

(((( Akane xDDD ))))

Ramona chuckled, "I'm glad I got to meet you... Whether it be for the second time or first time, I'm not sure. It shows me Roman and all his friends aren't exactly the same." She said, laughing a gentle laugh. "From what I hear and see, they all like to fight and whatnot, but you I can actually get along with~"
Fuck me~)
"Ah? You dislike fighting? Well I guess I can say I dislike it too, but I still have to train my kid. I just fight when need be..." She said as she stretched a little bit. "After all, it is a pain."

Fuck me~)
"Ah? You dislike fighting? Well I guess I can say I dislike it too, but I still have to train my kid. I just fight when need be..." She said as she stretched a little bit. "After all, it is a pain."
Ramona shook her head, "No, no. It's not that I dislike fighting, It's a more... Well it depends on what I'm fighting for, but it seems like they're the type who can't stop thinking about training and whatnot." She said, laughing a bit. "I just wish he'd sit down and focus on something else, but I can also understand not wanting to soften up a bit. Guess it's just me. Haven't had to fight in a really long time."

Ramona shook her head, "No, no. It's not that I dislike fighting, It's a more... Well it depends on what I'm fighting for, but it seems like they're the type who can't stop thinking about training and whatnot." She said, laughing a bit. "I just wish he'd sit down and focus on something else, but I can also understand not wanting to soften up a bit. Guess it's just me. Haven't had to fight in a really long time."
"Well I heard about that chick he married. He should be focused on his family I guess. I mean that's where you could soften up, right?" She said remembering when Kuroh spent time with her and their daughter. Even though Kuroh seemed to have intensive training, it didn't affect his personality as it seemed as if he didn't fight at all. He was just... normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back