• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"A-Ah. That seat's taken. By you." Himeragi stated wanting to cause some slight humor. She lifted up her drink and took a sip. It looked like a slushie. It was pretty crowded. But for some odd reason, Himeragi felt like Ramona looked familiar. She could sort of resemble her to someone but she wasn't so sure. "You look familiar... D-Do I know you...?"
mirajane-smile.gif

Ramona chuckled at the joke that was made, taking a seat in the spot that she had asked about. The eyes of this girl seemed pretty familiar to her. She knew them from somewhere, but she didn't remember exactly. There were quite a few things she had forgotten over the 2 years she had been gone. "I do? You look sort of familiar yourself, but unfortunately, I don't remember from where."

mirajane-smile.gif

Ramona chuckled at the joke that was made, taking a seat in the spot that she had asked about. The eyes of this girl seemed pretty familiar to her. She knew them from somewhere, but she didn't remember exactly. There were quite a few things she had forgotten over the 2 years she had been gone. "I do? You look sort of familiar yourself, but unfortunately, I don't remember from where."
Himeragi tilted her head a bit before chuckling a bit. Seems they knew each other but had forgotten. Maybe if she told her name this girl would remember. Hopefully. "Well... My name is Himeragi. Does that ring any bells?" Himeragi asked as she smiled at the girl.

Himeragi tilted her head a bit before chuckling a bit. Seems they knew each other but had forgotten. Maybe if she told her name this girl would remember. Hopefully. "Well... My name is Himeragi. Does that ring any bells?" Himeragi asked as she smiled at the girl.
Ramona thought about it for a moment. Himeragi? She had heard that name before, possibly in a book or something. She did do a lot of reading on her trip. Looking at Himeragi, she smiled, "Maybe you know my name. I'm Ramona. Sounds familiar?" She asked her curiously.

Roman Ishida

~ The Head of the Ishida Family

tumblr_omxuemJv3i1uy9w2wo1_540.gif

It had been a long day, one of mostly paperwork and meeting with other families to talk over business. Roman hated that stuff. He was just your everyday man, yet he had to go do all of this important work to keep his household stable. It sucked, but his dad did it before he died, and he'd happily take his place in keeping their name at it's current place or higher. After work today, Roman went out deep in the forestry behind his home. There was a river nearby that he found relaxing and he loved to go there when his work was poking at his very existence.

When he got to the river, he laid on the ground, looking up at the sky to watch the clouds as they gently floated through the sky. He then raised his hand up, thinking about his family as he did. "Misaki... Mal... Alejandro..." He said to himself in a low tone. A smile then formed on his face as he put his hand back down and he closed his eyes. "I wish you guys were here, but you're all busy with your own things. Hopefully we can spend a day together as a family. A normal family." He added, his eyes slowly opening as he started to remember something else.

tumblr_omxcabpNaE1v5sogro2_r1_540.gif
He furrowed his brows lightly, thinking as to what he was supposed to be doing. It was something he was supposed to been have done. "Hmph... Kids... Together... Aaaaand I'm late." Roman sighed as he stood up and stretched. He had a team to go and meet, yet here he was laying by a river thinking about his life. He had volunteered to lead a team of three, consisting of students from the school. Four if he counted himself. That was besides the point right now though. What mattered is that he was late and it was something that couldn't be made up for at this rate. Running back to his house, he announced that he was leaving before actually leaving. Roman made his way to the school, and on his way to the meeting place where he was supposed to meet his students/team.

Taking a deep breath, he placed his hand on the door, slowly opening it before taking a step inside to see if anyone was there. "Anyone in here?" He asked as he stepped into the room.

Lumina Lumina Fukushima Akira Fukushima Akira

OOC:
(((( After one million years of waiting, it has been started. ))))

Haruo Header_zpsr97ixc0m.png

tumblr_mhn9lzQXq11rpt0eoo1_500_zps26lxdkax.gif

...≭Haruo had been sat beside Satoshi waiting on the arrival of their new team leader and new team mate. They had still to be introduced to the both of them, but by the looks of things, they were late. Haruo just sat in silence, eventually waiting out the time when their leader would arrive. An hour had soon passed, and by the looks of things, Haruo figured that he wasn't going to show up, much less their team mate. With a sigh, Haruo stood up, preparing to leave, only to hear a knock on the door, and a one eyed man stepping through with a greeting. Sitting back down, Haruo spoke to the man, his appearance matching the description of their leader. After he stated the length of time they had been waiting, Haruo sighed, and continued speaking, his purple irises shifting to the side as he did so≭...

Oh, now you arrive. Do you know just how long we've been sitting here waiting on you? An hour. Honestly, if you're this late, I bet you haven't even picked up our new team mate..

Character Information

Mood:
Bored.

Sitting in the room with Satoshi.

Objective:
Meet his new team mate and team leader.

Interacting With: Satoshi and Roman.
Tags: Roman Roman , Lumina Lumina .

Theme:

Ramona thought about it for a moment. Himeragi? She had heard that name before, possibly in a book or something. She did do a lot of reading on her trip. Looking at Himeragi, she smiled, "Maybe you know my name. I'm Ramona. Sounds familiar?" She asked her curiously.
"R-Roman...? Wait no, Ramona..." Himeragi said as Roman's name slipped into her mind somehow. Somehow Ramona's name made Roman's name peak into her head and made her want to think Roman and not Ramona. She then moved a strip of hair away from her face and behind her ear. She wasn't sure if they really do know each other or not.

Claire blinked as she watched the cat run off, realizing that he was chasing a mouse. Standing up she went after him. She looked at the hole he was pawing at, the mouse had clearly managed to escape. She wasn't sure if she was relieved the mouse had escaped or if she felt bad he didn't catch it, probably both. Claire remembered being told that cats like string, so she reached down and removed the shoelace from her shoe, since she had nothing else, and dangled it in front of him.
(I found some spare motivation buried in a box in my basement. Let me get out a reply while it's still here.)
The cat reached its paw into the hole mewing desperately as it tried to reach the mouse it had trapped inside. Continuing to reach into the hole for another 30 seconds or so, the cat finally pulled it's paw out and turned back to the girl who had been petting it earlier with a pouting expression on its face before turning and looking at the shoelace she was dangling in front of him. His head swaying back and forth in time to the swinging of the string. Slowly crouching down as if to make him self harder to see, the cat sat there for another 10 seconds before suddenly bursting out like a bolt of kitty lightning, flailing at the string. However much against the cats expectations the string was merely batted aside and the cat went sprawling into the girls legs. Instantly popping back up and righting itself the cat turned around and threw itself at the string, only to bat it aside again. Turning back around the cat continued to throw itself in the hopes of catching that ever elusive string.

"R-Roman...? Wait no, Ramona..." Himeragi said as Roman's name slipped into her mind somehow. Somehow Ramona's name made Roman's name peak into her head and made her want to think Roman and not Ramona. She then moved a strip of hair away from her face and behind her ear. She wasn't sure if they really do know each other or not.
At the mention of Roman's name, though she wasn't sure if it was on purpose, Ramona chuckled, "Then you know my brother?" She asked. "Roman is his name, you actually said it just a second ago." She stated, lightly tapping the table with her fingers, the sound of it wasn't audible due to the amount of people in the cafe and the sound of their voices being louder.

At the mention of Roman's name, though she wasn't sure if it was on purpose, Ramona chuckled, "Then you know my brother?" She asked. "Roman is his name, you actually said it just a second ago." She stated, lightly tapping the table with her fingers, the sound of it wasn't audible due to the amount of people in the cafe and the sound of their voices being louder.
"Y-You're his sister...? He had siblings?" Himeragi asked surprised by the fact Roman had a sister. Well, it wasn't like she was close to Roman on a scale to know his entire family. She never even met his mom or his dad. She doesn't even know if his parents are still alive and well. So it was only fair to not know he has a sister. Himeragi just smiled at Ramona. "No wonder you two looked alike. You're siblings!"

"You seem very carefree about this. Why is that?" She said as she looked at C4 wondering why he's acting like this.
C4 looked at her with eyes full of innocence as he looked at her. "I mean why wouldent I be? I'm having fun. There's something special about running from the cops."

"Y-You're his sister...? He had siblings?" Himeragi asked surprised by the fact Roman had a sister. Well, it wasn't like she was close to Roman on a scale to know his entire family. She never even met his mom or his dad. She doesn't even know if his parents are still alive and well. So it was only fair to not know he has a sister. Himeragi just smiled at Ramona. "No wonder you two looked alike. You're siblings!"
Ramona looked away for a bit. She wasn't really his sister, but the manifestation of his genderbent self. They just played it off as if they were siblings so they wouldn't have to tell the story of how she even came to be. It was a long one. "Y-Yeah... I'm his sister." She said with a short laugh. "Yeah, the white hair says it all when we're near one another. It's nice to meet you though. I didn't know you actually knew him."

C4 looked at her with eyes full of innocence as he looked at her. "I mean why wouldent I be? I'm having fun. There's something special about running from the cops."
"Eh...? You're weird..." Arako said seeing it was weird to run from the police.
Ramona looked away for a bit. She wasn't really his sister, but the manifestation of his genderbent self. They just played it off as if they were siblings so they wouldn't have to tell the story of how she even came to be. It was a long one. "Y-Yeah... I'm his sister." She said with a short laugh. "Yeah, the white hair says it all when we're near one another. It's nice to meet you though. I didn't know you actually knew him."

"Yeah, I actually used to work for him as a maid for Assana and Miyuki. I still sort of am their maid. I just drop by them every once in awhile." Himeragi said not wanting to mention Snow since she knew Roman was married. It'd be bad to mention either of them to each other.

"Yeah, I actually used to work for him as a maid for Assana and Miyuki. I still sort of am their maid. I just drop by them every once in awhile." Himeragi said not wanting to mention Snow since she knew Roman was married. It'd be bad to mention either of them to each other.
Ramona nodded, showing that she had been listening to Himeragi. "You must have been around while I was away then. I had went on a trip and only just came back this year, that being said I missed a lot that had happened. Why'd you start working as a maid for that guy though? He has enough of them now as it is." She knew who Assana and Miyuki were. She always wondered why they never came to stay with their father, even after he asked. It was suspicious to her, but she decided it'd be best not to get involved in his personal family affairs.

Ramona nodded, showing that she had been listening to Himeragi. "You must have been around while I was away then. I had went on a trip and only just came back this year, that being said I missed a lot that had happened. Why'd you start working as a maid for that guy though? He has enough of them now as it is." She knew who Assana and Miyuki were. She always wondered why they never came to stay with their father, even after he asked. It was suspicious to her, but she decided it'd be best not to get involved in his personal family affairs.
"I... sorta owed the guy a favor. And I found his kids quite cute. So I agreed to be a maid to take care of em. At the moment when I joined, those two looked like a handful. But they still are nice kids. Even my daughter agrees with me." Himeragi said as she smiled. She sort of missed those days when Assana and Miyuki were so young. Now they were growing up and their innocence was slowly diminishing if not already been ruined. "Ah I wish they were still little!"

C4 looked at her and sighed. "I didn't peg you for a good girl. Don't tell me you didn't feel anything... No rush of adrenaline? No excitement? I mean as long as you're not doing anything bad, I think running from the cops is pretty fun."

C4 looked at her and sighed. "I didn't peg you for a good girl. Don't tell me you didn't feel anything... No rush of adrenaline? No excitement? I mean as long as you're not doing anything bad, I think running from the cops is pretty fun."
"Did you not pay attention what I just told you back at the restaurant? Why else do you think I don't find anything special about running from a human police force?" Arako said as she looked off to the side so she wasn't looking at C4. C4 should know that she was captured one time and placed in an experimental lab. If C4 doesn't remember this, she might as well ditch him.

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

Perfect grit his teeth, looking down at his hand before hearing Jojo's voice. "Am I going to eat that? N-No." He said, stretching his arms, preparing himself to fight/ "But consider it your last meal, Road Warrior. You won't be getting the mercy I showed the others." Perfect warned as he stared him down, kicking his severed hand over to Jojo to pick up and take.

~~Jojo, Fist of the 4th Wall~~

Jojo's stance remained relatively bland. After all, he didn't plan on fighting the bugman to his own death, after all, who fights the dead? But he was given a snack, so after the bugman kicked it, Jojo kicked the loose hand like a hacky-sack up to his hands, from which he caught it. But before he took a bite, Jojo looked at the bugman with a certainty in his eyes, like he was stating a fact "Those tat have died have no place to speak of mercy." Jojo said with a nod before eating the bugmeat while staring down the bugman.

"I... sorta owed the guy a favor. And I found his kids quite cute. So I agreed to be a maid to take care of em. At the moment when I joined, those two looked like a handful. But they still are nice kids. Even my daughter agrees with me." Himeragi said as she smiled. She sort of missed those days when Assana and Miyuki were so young. Now they were growing up and their innocence was slowly diminishing if not already been ruined. "Ah I wish they were still little!"
"Ah, well that's nice of you~" Ramona said with a nod. "Favor or not, he needs the help. Too much of a knucklehead to clean and cook on his own sometimes, but I guess I can't blame him. He's a busy person after all." Ramona was soon called up to get her coffee in which she did, excusing herself momentarily. Ramona then returned, taking her seat, she smiled. "They grew up that fast?"

Jojo's stance remained relatively bland. After all, he didn't plan on fighting the bugman to his own death, after all, who fights the dead? But he was given a snack, so after the bugman kicked it, Jojo kicked the loose hand like a hacky-sack up to his hands, from which he caught it. But before he took a bite, Jojo looked at the bugman with a certainty in his eyes, like he was stating a fact "Those tat have died have no place to speak of mercy." Jojo said with a nod before eating the bugmeat while staring down the bugman.

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

Perfect frowned as he watched the man eat his severed arm. "I've met some weird people, but you have topped the cake." He said, making a fist with one hand. "And plus I'm not dead. I'm still sta-" With that, Perfect exploded one more time. He quickly regenerated, immediately yelling in frustration. It was starting to get annoying. Perfect knew he wouldn't die, but the very fact that he'd be exploding like this whenever the Road Warrior wanted him to was pissing him off. "Get out of my arena! I will not stand to be overpowered by someone who feeds off of my limbs and continues to call me bugman! Either you leave now, or you die a miserable death." He was obviously angry with the way this was turning out. Be killed over and over again, or kill the guy, which was something he wasn't going to do because he'd miss dying along with the others when the planet is blown up.

"Ah, well that's nice of you~" Ramona said with a nod. "Favor or not, he needs the help. Too much of a knucklehead to clean and cook on his own sometimes, but I guess I can't blame him. He's a busy person after all." Ramona was soon called up to get her coffee in which she did, excusing herself momentarily. Ramona then returned, taking her seat, she smiled. "They grew up that fast?"
"Yeah... I literally watched one of them poof from a child to a teen." She said with a sigh. Though she smiled since one thing was on her mind. "Well... At least now they can take care of themselves for the most part..."

"Yeah... I literally watched one of them poof from a child to a teen." She said with a sigh. Though she smiled since one thing was on her mind. "Well... At least now they can take care of themselves for the most part..."
"Wow. That quick?" Ramona had figured it was in someway connected to magic if that was the case. Definitely Roman's mishaps. He would end up messing up something so precious, though Ramona had quickly got rid of the thoughts, seeing as how Roman's foolishness was often one of the things that could easily anger her. "Yeah, but growing up too fast us never a good thing. Missing your childhood can really mess a person up."

"Did you not pay attention what I just told you back at the restaurant? Why else do you think I don't find anything special about running from a human police force?" Arako said as she looked off to the side so she wasn't looking at C4. C4 should know that she was captured one time and placed in an experimental lab. If C4 doesn't remember this, she might as well ditch him.
C4 sighed as he looked at her pausing for a brief moment as he thought through what he wanted to say. "I suppose growing up in two different demographics would affect that. To me I connect running from the cops to having some deviant fun with friends, while you connect it to.... Well some not so nice memories." Reaching out C4 pulled her over so her head could rest on his shoulder before speaking once more. "I'm sorry. What I said was rather insensitive and I should have thought about our own situations before speaking."

"Wow. That quick?" Ramona had figured it was in someway connected to magic if that was the case. Definitely Roman's mishaps. He would end up messing up something so precious, though Ramona had quickly got rid of the thoughts, seeing as how Roman's foolishness was often one of the things that could easily anger her. "Yeah, but growing up too fast us never a good thing. Missing your childhood can really mess a person up."
"Well, haha... They still are children. Kristako usually watches over them. She uses hanging out as an excuse but I know what she's doing~" Himeragi said as she giggled and took a sip from her drink.

C4 sighed as he looked at her pausing for a brief moment as he thought through what he wanted to say. "I suppose growing up in two different demographics would affect that. To me I connect running from the cops to having some deviant fun with friends, while you connect it to.... Well some not so nice memories." Reaching out C4 pulled her over so her head could rest on his shoulder before speaking once more. "I'm sorry. What I said was rather insensitive and I should have thought about our own situations before speaking."
Arako just remained silent. Clearly, she was a bit mad at C4 for not thinking it through. He's like most boys who don't think stuff over twice.

Last edited:
"Well, haha... They still are children. Kristako usually watches over them. She uses hanging out as an excuse but I know what she's doing~" Himeragi said as she giggled and took a sip from her drink.
"She must see them the same way you do then." Ramona said with a soft smile. "You'd usually hear 'like father like son', but in your case, 'like mother like daughter'. She said, taking a sip of her coffee

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

Perfect frowned as he watched the man eat his severed arm. "I've met some weird people, but you have topped the cake." He said, making a fist with one hand. "And plus I'm not dead. I'm still sta-" With that, Perfect exploded one more time. He quickly regenerated, immediately yelling in frustration. It was starting to get annoying. Perfect knew he wouldn't die, but the very fact that he'd be exploding like this whenever the Road Warrior wanted him to was pissing him off. "Get out of my arena! I will not stand to be overpowered by someone who feeds off of my limbs and continues to call me bugman! Either you leave now, or you die a miserable death." He was obviously angry with the way this was turning out. Be killed over and over again, or kill the guy, which was something he wasn't going to do because he'd miss dying along with the others when the planet is blown up.

giphy.gif

Jojo just stared at the bugman for a moment, as if considering what he was saying. It was starting to get fun toying with the bugman-... Wait, he wasn't called bugman? What else would a bugman go by? Unless.. No it couldn't be. "Are you saying you're not a bugman, but a bugwoman?" Jojo asked with a serious look on his face. But he couldn't just leave now. He had this gut feeling that told him he needed to wait. Well, atleast that's what he was allowed to call it. But he knew that he wasn't gonna be the only buff fighter that the bugman, err, bugwoman? bugperson had today. But after about half a minute of standing there the bugperson's threat finally registered in Jojo's head "No, you will, you have, already, again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back