• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

EmeraldCeleste, living in the fast lane.
Celeste was resting, feet up, on one on the benches when she sees a strange boy, who honestly looked more like a girl, poking one of the dummies.

“You’re gonna have to hit it harder than that!”

She was curious about the leather but she doesn’t judge. She is wearing a denim jumpsuit after all.
TheDragoon TheDragoon
Aiden

He heard a voice and turned his head to the side to see a girl. She was rather pleasant to look at, but he showed no emotion whatsoever. He just looked at her dumbfounded. "Hit it?" He asked before he turned to look at the dummy, his fist balling up before he uppercutted it into the ceiling, leaving a hole in it. He smiled and laughed as he turned to look at her, clapping his hands together. "Did I do it right?" He asked happily, not really knowing he was going to have to pay to repair that ceiling...

upload_2017-3-17_23-57-51.png
“Yeah, that’d do it. Still, nothing punches like I do.”

She chuckles as she stands up, then pulls back her fist (Captain Falcon style) for a few moments as she seemingly draws energy from the universe itself, drawing power exponentially as she prepares her speciality move – the famed Thunderpunch. A dozen or so seconds of this later, a loud boom is heard as she launches forward at the dummy at mach speeds, as the floor beneath her cracks under the sheer inertia created. She unleashes the punch with such force and ferocity that the dummy is effectively vapourized on the spot, as a second loud boom of thunder echoes through the hall blasting the windows to smithereens. It is safe to say the dummy will feel this in the morning.

She chuckles at Aiden, almost to say ‘Beat that’, as she goes to sit back down. Her fist still crackles with energy, and a very potent energy at that. Her dad would be proud.

“How’s that?”
TheDragoon TheDragoon

The cat mewed as it was scratched behind it's ears and pressed it's head against her face nuzzling her before noticing a mouse in the distance. Slipping out of Claire's arms the cat darted towards the mouse but was unable to catch it as it slipped through a hole in the wall of the school. Pawing at the hole in frustration the cat mewed pitifully.
Claire blinked as she watched the cat run off, realizing that he was chasing a mouse. Standing up she went after him. She looked at the hole he was pawing at, the mouse had clearly managed to escape. She wasn't sure if she was relieved the mouse had escaped or if she felt bad he didn't catch it, probably both. Claire remembered being told that cats like string, so she reached down and removed the shoelace from her shoe, since she had nothing else, and dangled it in front of him.

Cecil Patel

~ Just a Peaceful Coffee Shop Owner

Cecil laughed lightly at Maya's comment. "I don't know about that. I still find sort of odd for doing it, but I guess cute is cute." He said, smiling happily as the two of them sat in bed together. When Maya told him that she'd love to go and visit some places, he nodded in agreement, liking the idea of hanging some pictures around their apartment. "Agreed~ This place can use a few pictures. The walls are starting to look slightly bare in my opinion, so that'll be two birds with one stone then. Memories will be made and we'll be decorating." Cecil said, placing his hands on Maya's. "When will you be ready to go. I'm ready whenever you are, love."

Maya smiled brightly back at him when he placed his hands on hers. Those were things that were high on her list of things she liked to do "I'm glad you think we need some pictures around too~" she chimed, hoping off of the bed "I'll just go fix myself up and grab my jacket" she said before leaving the room. Did she seem a little too hyped? Probably. But unlike her "sister's" soft, calm demeanour, Maya was that little bit more excitable while around those she was comfortable with. Besides she hadn't gotten to do anything other than work with Cecil lately, so having a day out sounded so nice. She quickly ruffled her hair to fix it and straightened out the creases on her dress that formed while laying down. Content that she looked presentable, she had reached for her jacket. It was still early spring so things were still a little bit chilly outside.

“Yeah, that’d do it. Still, nothing punches like I do.”

She chuckles as she stands up, then pulls back her fist (Captain Falcon style) for a few moments as she seemingly draws energy from the universe itself, drawing power exponentially as she prepares her speciality move – the famed Thunderpunch. A dozen or so seconds of this later, a loud boom is heard as she launches forward at the dummy at mach speeds, as the floor beneath her cracks under the sheer inertia created. She unleashes the punch with such force and ferocity that the dummy is effectively vapourized on the spot, as a second loud boom of thunder echoes through the hall blasting the windows to smithereens. It is safe to say the dummy will feel this in the morning.

She chuckles at Aiden, almost to say ‘Beat that’, as she goes to sit back down. Her fist still crackles with energy, and a very potent energy at that. Her dad would be proud.

“How’s that?”
TheDragoon TheDragoon
Aiden

Aiden yelped as his ears almost started to bleed. Good thing he was more resilient than a normal human... He watched as the dummy was vaporized. He didn't think he had the power to vaporize a dummy, but he did have the power to do something bigger. "Alright, I'll do my best!" He said before his right arm turned into a robot arm and he hit the dummy with all his might, his arm blazing with flame and sending it packing, shattering the roof and sending the last dummy to... Who knows where. All that was left was a cliché twinkle in the sky as it disappeared from view. Aiden actually had a really nice build now. "How was that?" He asked her.
((Without the sword, currently))
550px-VCPortrait_V2.png

Ooh, it was on now. Kenji was trying to pull the same game on her that was she was doing to him. Though, it seemed like she was winning, as Kenji's blush was only growing while hers was not. He might have been able to make her submit earlier, but not now. Oh no. While she was still able to have confidence, she was going to have one victory. Always being so shy and submissive all the time did kind of suck, and Lumina always wished she had more confidence, so she wanted to hold on to it for as long as she could. It was kind of nice not feeling so ashamed or inferior. Like a breath of fresh air. Maybe being with Kenji after so long was what she needed, though she doubted that it would last forever. Might as well make the most of it while you can, correct? Leaning over so her bare, love-bite covered body was over his, Lumina smirked, trailing her fingers along where every one of the bites she left was. Being the one to try and make someone else blush was new to her, so it was a little hard to think of things to say to make him blush, but she tried her best. Maybe if she just kept at it, his personality from the night would go away and his normal, shyer one would come through. Hopefully before her own confidence disappeared. As she laid above him, an idea struck about how to get to him. Thinking back to before the last nights activities began, she noticed that he never explicitly stated what he wanted, just hinted at everything. Meaning he was probably embarrassed to say things when not acting dominant (him saying things and giving orders definitely had not been a problem earlier). Maybe she could work with that. "Vicious? Whatever could you mean by that? I'd say that you were the vicious one, my body is covered in the hickeys and scratches you gave me while we were fucking hard last night~ Honestly, I still feel you moaning into my back~ Can you tell me exactly what I did that was so vicious, please, Kenji...sama?~" She was gonna tease him with the fact that he may have asked her to call him that last night. Hah, this was kind of fun.

Kenji Header_zpsfpmfeleh.png

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-34729770-160-160_zpsujyh1gqx.gif

...ΨKenji played with a grin on his face as he awaited Lumina's response, his hand moving over to play with a piece of her hair. He enjoyed playing with Lumina, and her newfound confidence had allowed him to have a back-and-forth teasing match, in which he'd been able to win earlier. Given how confident she still was, Kenji could only assume that Lumina's confidence was still present, as he knew she wouldn't be attempting to tease him if it wasn't. When Lumina rolled over to get on top of him, his hand released the piece of hair he was playing with, and both of his arms went to rest on her back, directly on her waistline. His blush remained as Lumina traced the marks on his body as she began talking. It wasn't long before his face erupted into a red flush as he heard Lumina finish talking, his previous personality vanishing in the process. He never expected Lumina to say any of those words, and as it was evident, he was startled by their sudden appearance. With his grip tightening on her waist, Kenji repliedΨ...

D-don't say stuff like that!

Character Information

Mood:
Embarrassed.

Talking with Lumina.

Objective:
N/A.

Interacting With: Lumina.
Tags: Lumina Lumina .

Theme:

Lilliana had been waiting for this meal all day, nearly all week with how much she looked forward to her fathers cooking. And with it being the holiday, she knew it was going to be extra special, and it made her even more excited for it. So when she got her food, the exceed wasted no time in beginning to eat it, not quite as messy as she used to eat but not as refined as her brother and especially not her father. She heard them sit down but didn't really acknowledge them until they had began eating themselves, glancing up at them to see their more princely actions in terms of eating. Seeing this, Lilliana sheepishly wiped her face and tried to copy them, though she wasn't nearly as coordinated as them so it was a bit difficult. Sitting up straight, napkin in lap, holding the fork and knife correctly... everything was so hard to do! As she tried to focus on eating more cleanly, Ayen asked how their studies were going, to which Len gave a prompt response. Then he was staring at her, like she was supposed to answer next. Blinking, Lilliana had to think fast about what her answer would be. What had she been studying, or training? Well, the first thing she wanted to do was learn how to read. She had learned how to read when she was still living with her biological parents, but the events that happened with their deaths and her brother kind of erased all of that. So, she had to start over. And considering that Len seemed to always excel academically, it was embarrassing. Which made him looking at her even more annoying at the moment. "Umm..." Lilliana began, trying to answer as best she could without sounding embarrassed or ashamed. "...I'm still trying to learn how to read." That was all she gave as an answer, glancing at her father and brother before focusing more intently than normal on her food, as if she wanted to avoid the subject.

Ayen only offered a small smile for the time being. It had become a small game of his as of late, to ask a question or two at the beginning of dinner, and leave his children hanging till later in the meal. Was there any better way to muse over such things than with fine food, Ayen wondered. Sure, there were plenty of things that played rival and equal to it, but something better? Well, surely it was a matter of perspective, really. But as for the matters at hand, Len was making rather impressive advancements with learning various basics, but he was simply using too much power for his level of skill and had no way to focus it because of that. Lilliana was still seemingly unable to manifest her powers with any level of control, which Ayen personally attributed to her insecurities and lack of overall confidence. Powers are a part of the self, and so they sometimes won't listen if you have a rivaling persona inside. Onto academics, Len has advanced atleast as far highschool levels, by today's standards anyways. Lilliana never seemed to get a decent foundation before hand as nothing sticked; it just couldn't be helped seeing as, as far as Ayen knew, her family before wasn't supportive before. After several minutes of silently eating Ayen cleared his throat as he's done plenty times before to signal he's come to a decision "Well, if that is in fact the case, then Len, you shall take control of Lily's studies till she can read at alteast half your level, seeing as my methods haven't been working. If you can manage that, then I'll get you an entrance exam." Ayen said before finishing off his bowl of stew, and looking over to Lilliana "Is that okay with you, Lilliana dear?"

upload_2017-3-18_8-15-38.png

“Show off.”

She smiles, as she looks around at the carnage around her. She then looks back at the arm – it seemed robotic in nature, but in a way she has never seen before. The boy almost seemed to have the power of her dad. Almost.

“What’s your name? I’m Celeste.”
TheDragoon TheDragoon

“Show off.”

She smiles, as she looks around at the carnage around her. She then looks back at the arm – it seemed robotic in nature, but in a way she has never seen before. The boy almost seemed to have the power of her dad. Almost.

“What’s your name? I’m Celeste.”

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Aiden

"My name? Aiden." He said blinking a few times. He was never given a last name when he was reincarnated a cyborg into this world with special robotic technology. He wasn't exactly... A robot tho. Being a cyborg only increased his physical strength and endurance, but it didn't increase his knowledge at all. He was born into this world at the age of 18. Due to being half human, only half of his body aged. The other half wasn't human and was built with technology that could last for thousands of years... "Do you have a name?" He asked her.

upload_2017-3-18_11-57-59.png

“…”

She looks at him annoyed, since she already just told him her name. It’s not the first time that a boy has fumbled his words when talking to her, she thought, but still. Not a very good impression on her. Definitely not good if the boy wanted to impress her, like most boys try to.

“As I’ve already said, I am Celeste.”

She says this in a very harsh tone, as she doesn’t like repeating herself.
TheDragoon TheDragoon

“…”

She looks at him annoyed, since she already just told him her name. It’s not the first time that a boy has fumbled his words when talking to her, she thought, but still. Not a very good impression on her. Definitely not good if the boy wanted to impress her, like most boys try to.

“As I’ve already said, I am Celeste.”

She says this in a very harsh tone, as she doesn’t like repeating herself.

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Aiden

Aiden gasped. It had completely slipped his mind. He bowed apologetically. "I'm sorry. That was very rude of me. I'll try not to ask again." He said quickly. He looked up at her quickly. "I'm still not very good at conversation, I hope we can be friends though!" He said happily with a smile. His claw had vanished by this time. "It seems I have more to improve upon before I can surpass you though..." He whimpered lightly. His master had made him to be incredibly powerful, so for some reason it made him feel bad that he didn't have as much strength as he thought. Now that he thought about it, he thought Celeste was a beautiful name. He couldn't think of anything else to talk about though, he didn't know anything about earth except who master was, his own name, Celeste, and where he was. He didn't know what war or love or emotions were.

upload_2017-3-18_12-44-15.png

“Sigh…I suppose we could still be friends…but yes, it takes more than a robot arm to be a good fighter. My dad has trained me all my life to be this good. I suggest you do some training of your own. You have potential, but so do toddlers, as my dad says.”

Celeste breathes deeply as she speaks, as if teaching him some life lessons was more a chore than something she’d normally do. Still, she wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of this guy. Who knows what else he can do.
TheDragoon TheDragoon

“Sigh…I suppose we could still be friends…but yes, it takes more than a robot arm to be a good fighter. My dad has trained me all my life to be this good. I suggest you do some training of your own. You have potential, but so do toddlers, as my dad says.”

Celeste breathes deeply as she speaks, as if teaching him some life lessons was more a chore than something she’d normally do. Still, she wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of this guy. Who knows what else he can do.

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Aiden

Aiden grabbed her hands in his, eyes sparkling as he smiled brightly now, looking more like a child than a mature adult even though he had the physique of one. "Then teach me! I bet I can be a lot better if you trained me to get stronger!" He said. He didn't know why but he just felt this warm thing in his chest when she told him he was pretty strong, even if he wasn't as strong as her. It didn't make him sound so worthless... That and he didn't know what toddlers were.

upload_2017-3-18_13-0-3.png

“Eh, not my style. I don’t teach other people things. I got better things to do. Besides, we are completely different people. I probably can’t do what you can, and you definitely can’t do what I can. It’s like trying to teach a fire mage how to use water spells – it wouldn’t work.”

That, and Celeste can’t be bothered to try teach anyone. The only real experience she has in teaching is being taught by her dad. She has never taught anyone how to do anything in her life – she wouldn’t know where to start. Besides, she has a reputation to uphold. She can’t be ruining it by wasting all of her free time with just the one boy. Might make the other boys jealous.
TheDragoon TheDragoon

“Eh, not my style. I don’t teach other people things. I got better things to do. Besides, we are completely different people. I probably can’t do what you can, and you definitely can’t do what I can. It’s like trying to teach a fire mage how to use water spells – it wouldn’t work.”

That, and Celeste can’t be bothered to try teach anyone. The only real experience she has in teaching is being taught by her dad. She has never taught anyone how to do anything in her life – she wouldn’t know where to start. Besides, she has a reputation to uphold. She can’t be ruining it by wasting all of her free time with just the one boy. Might make the other boys jealous.

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Aiden

Aiden nodded lightly. "Okay... What else do you have to do? Can I come? I'm new to earth so I want to learn as much as I can." He said curiously. Honestly he hadn't talked to pretty much anyone except his master so he was kinda disappointed his first friend had to leave so soon.

upload_2017-3-18_13-50-48.png

“Hmm…I was planning on grabbing something to eat, so I guess we could do that.”

Celeste, despite having almost god-like stamina, gets drained relatively quickly if she uses the Standing Thunderpunch too often, as she has to waste a lot of energy to accelerate from a standing position to deliver the blow. That, and she had already spent the afternoon prior to the conversation training on her own. As a result, Celeste had developed a hunger for something...filling.

“What are you wanting? To eat, I mean.”

She says with a flirtatious tone. Which is her normal tone, now that I think about it.
TheDragoon TheDragoon

Arako just wrapped her arms around C4's neck. "Yeah... Guess so. Well, let's keep it quiet. Don't wanna make too much noise on the roof."
C4 smiled as he continued dashing and leaping across the rooftops holding Arako in his arms, before finally slowing to a stop on a fairly tall building. Gently setting Arako down, C4 sat down besides her and leaned against her. "I don't know, we've already had the cops called on us once tonight, what's a little noise complaint to us?"

C4 smiled as he continued dashing and leaping across the rooftops holding Arako in his arms, before finally slowing to a stop on a fairly tall building. Gently setting Arako down, C4 sat down besides her and leaned against her. "I don't know, we've already had the cops called on us once tonight, what's a little noise complaint to us?"
"You seem very carefree about this. Why is that?" She said as she looked at C4 wondering why he's acting like this.

“Hmm…I was planning on grabbing something to eat, so I guess we could do that.”

Celeste, despite having almost god-like stamina, gets drained relatively quickly if she uses the Standing Thunderpunch too often, as she has to waste a lot of energy to accelerate from a standing position to deliver the blow. That, and she had already spent the afternoon prior to the conversation training on her own. As a result, Celeste had developed a hunger for something...filling.

“What are you wanting? To eat, I mean.”

She says with a flirtatious tone. Which is her normal tone, now that I think about it.

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Aiden

Aiden got a bit embarrassed as he scratched his cheek. "Um... I dont know any places where you can eat." He said nervously. "Maybe we could go for a walk and spot a place that's good?" He asked curiously. He didn't want to be rude and point out he did say he was new to earth so he wouldn't know what the best places to eat were... So he suggested something that might work for them both.

Chiharu was just plain scared, though reaching the ground did help her some. Her small body had been trembling in Rini's arms, her frame so small and frail that she couldn't hide it even if she wanted to. She was cold and terrified, and her body was unable to handle the stress. That stress caused another coughing fit that started once Rini had set her down. Chiharu didn't want to be away from her right now, but just as she was about to run over a series of painful coughs wracked her body and she doubled over, her small lungs contracting uncontrollably for a few moments. When they passed, she felt woozy, but not quite enough to make her fall unconscious. By the time it was finished, Rini had made her way to the beaten Misafune, trying to heal him. With widening eyes, Chiharu ran as fast as her little legs could take her to him, stumbling from the lack of strength in her body. But eventually she made her way over to Misafune, nearly crying as she saw the state he was in. "Papa! Papa!!"

Jofune Tsurabisu Jofune Tsurabisu
--Misafune Lumpy and Pained--

He could barely speak, but when Rini scolded him, he tried one of his sheepish grins, but ultimately failed. It wasn't until Chiharu was crying his name, that a tear in his eye formed. He could not even summon his shikigami, his focus and center was off balance. "Oww.." was what he muttered as Rini worked on him. At this point anything would be better than being in this amount of pain.

Lumina Lumina
Nona Nona

Rini had turned around to look at Chiharu as she had stumbled, but before Rini could move to help, the girl had pulled herself to her feet. She looked between Misafune who was groaning in pain and Chiharu who was in tears calling to him. She was getting upset herself watching the two but she instead took a breath and focused for a moment on what she was actually supposed to be doing which was healing Misafune. She hadn't been hurt, nor was she the scared child in pain, so she wanted to be calm and help these two important people to her as best as she could. She continued to try to help tend to Misafune's wounds, she couldn't stand to see him hurting in such a way, but was afraid that her healing attempts would make things worse, after all, she had only learned them earlier that day. But each time he had reacted to the pain he was in, the more she was thinking that trying g the healing mudra was the better idea. She looked to the still very upset Chiharu, she brought her in for a reassuring hug in an attempt to calm her down "I'm going to help make Papa better, don't worry" she said softly, holding the hug for a little longer before starting to try the technique she had been shown. She took a moment to calm herself before following through the steps she had been shown, just hoping she was doing it right.

Lumina Lumina

Rini had turned around to look at Chiharu as she had stumbled, but before Rini could move to help, the girl had pulled herself to her feet. She looked between Misafune who was groaning in pain and Chiharu who was in tears calling to him. She was getting upset herself watching the two but she instead took a breath and focused for a moment on what she was actually supposed to be doing which was healing Misafune. She hadn't been hurt, nor was she the scared child in pain, so she wanted to be calm and help these two important people to her as best as she could. She continued to try to help tend to Misafune's wounds, she couldn't stand to see him hurting in such a way, but was afraid that her healing attempts would make things worse, after all, she had only learned them earlier that day. But each time he had reacted to the pain he was in, the more she was thinking that trying g the healing mudra was the better idea. She looked to the still very upset Chiharu, she brought her in for a reassuring hug in an attempt to calm her down "I'm going to help make Papa better, don't worry" she said softly, holding the hug for a little longer before starting to try the technique she had been shown. She took a moment to calm herself before following through the steps she had been shown, just hoping she was doing it right.

Lumina Lumina

--Misafune--

Good girl..find your center and focus. Do not be afraid. He thought to himself, as he prepared for the Icy coolness that would wash over him if she did everything right. He forced a smile as he watched her begin the chant, and shape her hands to the gesture that he had taught her. He closed his eyes, fighting the imbalance to regain some composure, to begin his own Mudra. He weakly moved his hands into the Pyou mudra, Chanting "Akuryou Taisan, on i shanaya in taraya sowaka."

pyou.jpg

He opened up his energies to allow her energies to caress him and heal him of his wounds, the image would appear as if she was comforting and caressing each of his wounds away, but not physically. His chant also dispelled the anger and vehemence in each would left by the men, purifying his body to allow the healing to have a greater effect. Boy did this girl learn her stuff. He smiled at the thought of her moving through the mystics school at a rapid rate and traveling to help others. He blushed at the thought of her caressing him quite deeply. It would not be unwelcome, but his teenaged brain could not process such sensory overload. His arm felt stronger and he could breath normally again. But he had to end this quickly, lest she drain herself to save him, and that was a taboo he never wanted to cross. "Please stop, most of the wounds now are superficial and will heal with no lasting effects." he spoke out as he caressed her cheek.

Nona Nona
Lumina Lumina

upload_2017-3-19_3-4-43.png

“Alright, if you want…I’ll take you to the better places to eat and then I’ll let you decide from there. Heh. Usually it’s a lot harder to get a lunch date out of me. Must be losing my touch.”

As she says this, she chuckles slightly with a flirty wink as she grabs her scarf and bag before leaving, since she took them off to train. Even though it wasn’t cold, she still kept her scarf with her at all times. She didn’t expect Aiden to understand why – it’s part of her style. Style is important these days to stand out.
TheDragoon TheDragoon

“Alright, if you want…I’ll take you to the better places to eat and then I’ll let you decide from there. Heh. Usually it’s a lot harder to get a lunch date out of me. Must be losing my touch.”

As she says this, she chuckles slightly with a flirty wink as she grabs her scarf and bag before leaving, since she took them off to train. Even though it wasn’t cold, she still kept her scarf with her at all times. She didn’t expect Aiden to understand why – it’s part of her style. Style is important these days to stand out.

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Aiden

He listened to her carefully as she began getting ready to leave. He was rather curious what she meant by that so he decided to ask. "A lunch date? What's that? Is it something you can eat?" He asked curiously as he followed her out. He was oblivious to things like 'style' and such. He didn't even know what she meant by her losing her 'touch'... He'd probably figure it out. Eventually.

upload_2017-3-19_16-27-37.png

“I’ll…er…tell you when you’re older.”

Celeste smiles playfully at him. He was…simple, to put it lightly; it was plain to see. Not exactly someone that Celeste wants to hang around. Despite first appearances, she enjoys intelligent conversation. Most boys just see her as dumb and beautiful, but she knows that. In fact, she revels in it, using it to her advantage. Still, she was hungry and this boy seems lost without her – or rather, lost without anyone.

“So, what’s your favourite food? You must enjoy something.”
TheDragoon TheDragoon

Astrid made sure she had everything before noticing Alejandro getting all huffy. What was his problem, anyways? As Hyou tried to reaffirm that she'd be fine, Astrid chimed in. "Yeah, don't worry about me! I'm strong, you know that from our training together. I can stand my own just fine!" She finished her words with a smile, hoping to ease the tension, but it seemed to be ineffective. Alejandro changed to a form that made Astrid's eyes widen in surprise. Though it did look a little different, he looks extremely similar to the form he took the day that Owen decided to try and molest her. Ever since then he hadn't dared show it, but now here it was. Astrid guessed it was only a form he took when he was upset, but why was he upset? He had asked her to come with him, what right did he have to get upset if she said yes? As she watched him walk outside, she heard Hyou try and give an explanation. Sure, it made sense and all, but even still. "I know that." Astrid responded, sighing as she looked at the door. "But I'm not some child that needs protecting. We're partners. Equals. As much as he protects me, I protect him." And with that, she made her way outside where Alejandro was waiting against the wall. Sighing, she readjusted her stuff before walking over to him, placing a hand on her hip as she addressed him. "You know, if you didn't want to get upset about me coming, you shouldn't have told me you were gonna go. But after what happened with your little terrorist escapade, we both know that's not an option. I'd suggest you suck it up and focus, cuz we've got a madman to take care of."

Alejandro Ishida

~ Ice Prince

Alejandro had waited, his thoughts being clouded by his emotions. Sometimes he wished she'd let him handle things on is own. It would be best that way in some situations. Looking back at the door, he sighed, seeing that Astrid and Hyou were on their way out. Hyou had agreed with Astrid on what she said, smiling at her enthusiasm, but he could tell that Alejandro felt otherwise when he stormed out. It made him wonder why he was being so overprotective, but he wasn't in any position to talk. He was only tagging along so he could find Skylar. "Child or not, Astrid. Anyone may need protection, no matter what or who they are. Partners are there to work together, something he needs to understand. Lets just put our minds on the problem at hand though. This guy may have our friends and family. We have to stop him." Hyou then followed behind Astrid as she made her way out. He wanted to stop her when she addressed Alejandro, but at the same time, he knew it was best for him to hear her out on this. Alejandro turned to face the two as the exited the building, brushing his hair from his face with his finger, he looked at them, his attention being on Astrid from hearing her speak. He couldn't deny that she had a point, but his reason for telling her that this is what they were dealing with wasn't to get her to go. "You're right. I shouldn't have told you that I was going to fight him with Hyou. Like I told him, I don't want either of you out here. If you were in my position, maybe you'd feel the same way... It was more of a warning. If I told you to stay, you'd get angry, and then lecture me on how we're partners... That's why I just asked you if were going. If focusing is what you want though, then I'm gonna give it my all... I just want you guys to be safe. We don't know exactly what we're dealing with, and so far all we know is that he can absorb people. Don't give him a chance to do that to you." Hyou had responded with a nod. "Lets get going then... We may not have long." Alejandro had looked at Astrid, "I never asked, but can you fly? If not, I can teach you some other time, but for now if you can't one of us will have to carry you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back