• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy fantasy highschool rp

Shawn sighed "Why do people not understand i'm to hard headed to understand insults?" He asked himself while looking at his hand that got shot walking around of the school into the nurses office taking a band-aid to put around his hand

Shawn walked out of the nurse's office with his hands in his pockets whistling going into the woods and finding the same lake he drank from last time he took his shoes and socks off rolling up his pants legs resting his feet in the water kicking underwater

(Sorry, b33n at school. Im back now and the replies will be faster, as it is Friday. THE W33KEND YASSS xD )

"Thanks guys, Im gonna go home now..bye!" She walked into the woods and kneeled down beside the water, tying her hair up and jumping in.

Kid walks home and is in deep thought. "Today was hectic. I think I might of over exerted myself battling Jack. Ah well. I wonder how Azure is doing..."

She swam down and out more towards the ocean "Damn..today was busy.." She found her cave and swum in, sighing and giving her Seahorse lusii a pat on the head.

Otto simply shook his head, walking into an alleyway, "I swear trouble always manages to find me one way or another," he groaned. He stood in the alleyway and looked around, then raised his arm and started moving his fingers. He opened a portal in front of him to the place where he lived and stepped through it, closing it behind him.

She threw her bag and trident into the corner, sitting down on her bed. She pulled out her laptop and opened up Trollian.

unrequitedSeahorse started trolling arsenicCatnip:

US: Hey Nep!

AC: Hey Azure!

Kid wakes up and calls Otto on his cell. "Hey Otto, can you come over for a bit? I know it's late, but I wanna ask you a question."

Azure and Nepeta talked for a while, then she got up and went outside her cave, swimming around and playing with the inhabitants of the ocean.

Otto groaned on the mobile, "I just used up a bunch of my energy to get home... But sure... I'll come," He said, standing in his so called 'Home'. Really it was a beautiful cave on one of the demon worlds, containing a massive sparkling waterfall, a large lake at the bottom of that. He had a simple sofa, flat screen television, a fridge for food and drink and a wardrobe

Shawn woke up confused he looked around to see he was still near the river he got up grabbed his shoes and walked towards his house with his wet feet

"Glub,glub" She talked to the sea creatures in her language, swimming around with them and playing games. She wondered what the others were up to and shrugged, giving a baby dolphin a pat

Kid sighed a deep sigh, and headed outside to wait for Otto. "I'm gonna have to get some training in, I should've beat Jack and killed Shawn, but all in due time I guess."

Otto raised his hand once again, in a demon world, his energy to create portals recharges, however in the human world it doesn't. He moves his fingers about again and opens a portal close to where Kid stood, stepping through and closing it behind him

She continued to swim around for a while, then sent the animals home as it was starting to get dark "GLUB" She waved back at them as she swum to her cave, lying down on the bed.

Otto raised an eyebrow, "I mean we could, I would like to get some rest and recharge but..." Otto grinned and held out a fist for a bro fist, "Why the hell not?"

(I've gotta go for a while, such bad timing :( )

Otto crouches down low, his fists down by his sides. Movement for him was his greatest ally, and he was great on the strength side too, he was a half demon after all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back